Larsi666 😽's photo
Wed 01/04/23 12:41 PM

A friend of mine sent me a PM like six days ago, and only today, I am getting the Mail notification. Strange that is ...

Not a new friend though, we are in contact for a couple of years now.

Laris unless you contact Support through the link they will not get your report no one takes care of the Help/Bug issues within the forums all has to go through Support...

I hear ya :blush:

I just thought to put up a wee post, because others might have the same issue and were having a solution already.

Larsi666 😽's photo
Tue 01/03/23 02:05 PM
A friend of mine sent me a PM like six days ago, and only today, I am getting the Mail notification. Strange that is ...

Not a new friend though, we are in contact for a couple of years now.

Larsi666 😽's photo
Sun 01/01/23 08:33 AM

The set of numbers within the search bar those numbers can lead you to a profile or even a thread such as this one...

This is what shows up in my search bar when on a computer. I do not know if you see the numbers on a phone etc for I'm normally on a computer all the time..

Here is the link to this thread it is the same,

https://mingle2.com/topic/630783

When copying a members profile link except where it says topic it will say

https://mingle2.com/users/view

with a set of numbers that follow it that will lead you to the members profile..

Not sure why a member needs that if you chat with them their link will be in your emails or if you have ever sent them an email you will have quick access to their profile..

If I follow the second link, I get the 404 error page ... as in "Page not found".

Larsi666 😽's photo
Sun 01/01/23 08:05 AM
All best wishes for 2023 :four_leaf_clover:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Sun 01/01/23 08:02 AM

In Germany, we have jam filled donuts at midnight. In rural areas, the local bakery will hide a penny in one of them.

I have prepared some Hawaii toast for dinner later, which is more like a family tradition.

Oh, wow. Never heard anything like that, the penny! Hopefully no one breaks a tooth on that, haha. But a wonderful tradition!
And you got your own family way, nice!
Frohes neues Jahr!!

Dank u wel :blush:

These donuts were nice alright ... but no penny in them :sweat_smile:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Sat 12/31/22 09:43 AM
I never noticed there is such a thing :see_no_evil: Thanks for clarifiying.

Larsi666 😽's photo
Sat 12/31/22 08:45 AM
What is a profile ID number? :thinking:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Sat 12/31/22 08:21 AM
In Germany, we have jam filled donuts at midnight. In rural areas, the local bakery will hide a penny in one of them.

I have prepared some Hawaii toast for dinner later, which is more like a family tradition.

Larsi666 😽's photo
Thu 12/29/22 11:46 AM
You have to contact customer support, they will change your country for you.

Here is the link: https://mingle2.com/welcome/contact_us

Larsi666 😽's photo
Thu 12/29/22 11:39 AM
A sad day for football fans around the globe. RIP, Pele :cry:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Tue 12/27/22 08:58 AM
But you know your own interests? There is so many different forums for all likings, check which one fits for you and start from there. Chat with like minded people :blush:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Mon 12/26/22 01:08 PM
So 2022, I had two milestones myself. I recovered from a serious ankle injury and I packed my cats and my stuff and moved back to Germany.

See, what 2023 has on offer. But I hope, all my family and friends will be free of stress and pain.

Larsi666 😽's photo
Fri 12/23/22 08:39 AM

I am a very passionate football supporter, as some might know.

But I will completely boycott this tournament, due to the host nation's poor record of human rights. Many active football supporters in Germany are doing the same.

For your information:

https://www.boycott-qatar.de/english/call-for-action/

If you were to travel there, would you be willing to spend perhaps thousands of euros to watch your team?

I don't really support our national team that much. But even if I would, I would never spend a single penny in a country, where human rights and worker's rights are barely existing.

You know my opinion when it's about human rights especially in the Middle Eastern countries where human rights come usually at the end of the list for the governments. But when you want to boycott Qatar for its record of violating human rights then you gotta stop buying its natural gas as well. Which is, especially now, completely unrealistic.
Do you prefer freezing in winter than to pay the bill for heating that relies on the Qatari Gas? I know a couple of Germans who are ready to do so and I highly appreciate that....
How about you?

The fascist AfD even asked the government to buy natural gas from Iran, but I am not aware of any plans to buy from Qatar.

Larsi666 😽's photo
Fri 12/23/22 08:36 AM
Welcome on board waving

Larsi666 😽's photo
Thu 12/22/22 11:52 AM
With my parents, for the first time since 2003

Larsi666 😽's photo
Tue 12/20/22 09:13 AM

Thank you for posting these nice wee lines :kissing:

For me, it will be a special time. Since I moved back to Germany, it will be the first time since 2003, that I will spend Christmas with my parents :blush::four_leaf_clover:

Extra cheesecake wishes for the family! Happy for you.

Thanks :blush: I hope you and your family will have a joyful and peaceful time waving :hugging:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Tue 12/20/22 08:34 AM

I would give Larsi a warm hug and make him laugh :heart: waving

Back atcha, young lady :sparkling_heart::hugging:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Tue 12/20/22 08:32 AM
In Germany, most shops close their doors at lunchtime on Christmas Eve, and are closed on Christmas Day and St.Stephen's Day. Petrol Stations along the autobahn remain open though, but charge a bomb for food.

In my home village, restaurants are open every day though, because we rely on tourists.

Larsi666 😽's photo
Tue 12/20/22 08:16 AM
Thank you for posting these nice wee lines :kissing:

For me, it will be a special time. Since I moved back to Germany, it will be the first time since 2003, that I will spend Christmas with my parents :blush::four_leaf_clover:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Tue 12/20/22 08:13 AM
Welcome on board waving

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25