Mon 11/07/22 07:01 AM
Sgym ... please :grin:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Sat 11/05/22 04:44 PM
Word on the streets is ...

The previous post made me speechless

Larsi666 😽's photo
Sat 11/05/22 03:36 PM
A serious word ... should anyone put a person, who I adore, under emotional stress, I might turn into some ugly creature. I do not want this to happen though ...

Larsi666 😽's photo
Sat 11/05/22 01:15 PM
I like lurking in the shadows ... and then strike, when nobody expects it :grin::sunglasses::wink:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Sat 11/05/22 01:11 PM
Word is ... if I go mad about things going on here as well, I get gastric ulcers rant

Larsi666 😽's photo
Sat 11/05/22 11:49 AM

Word on the street is...

Treat others how you want to be treated in return.

If not, we'll all deactivate & you can talk to yourself.rant

Word on the street is ...

I only posted this on my FB page today :open_mouth:

But I might deactivate as well. German fascists, like Martin Reichardt/AfD, calling the Green Party "child molesters"? Not against community standards.

Me saying, that people should not spend all that money on "poxy fireworks" on Halloween. Post removed rant

Larsi666 😽's photo
Fri 11/04/22 02:15 PM
Leah

Larsi666 😽's photo
Fri 11/04/22 11:16 AM

I am a very passionate football supporter, as some might know.

But I will completely boycott this tournament, due to the host nation's poor record of human rights. Many active football supporters in Germany are doing the same.

For your information:

https://www.boycott-qatar.de/english/call-for-action/

If you were to travel there, would you be willing to spend perhaps thousands of euros to watch your team?

I don't really support our national team that much. But even if I would, I would never spend a single penny in a country, where human rights and worker's rights are barely existing.

Larsi666 😽's photo
Thu 11/03/22 04:02 PM
One issue is mask wearing. Staff in healthcare settings are still supposed to wear them, it is mandatory, even in low dependency units. It does not make sense to me, that on the other hand, people on crowded public transport can do whatever they like.

And unfortunately, fascist parties like the AfD in my native Germany, almost doubled their votes, because they hijacked the Anti Vaccination/Anti Lockdown propaganda of some braindead tinfoil hats :angry:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Thu 11/03/22 03:42 PM
I abstain :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Thu 11/03/22 01:43 PM
A wee kiss on her hand ... gentleman style like :blush:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Thu 11/03/22 10:28 AM

You have PTSD as well? Welcome to the club ...

I have GAD, with PTSD as my co morbidity. And I go by the motto "Burn the bridge behind you".

All best wishes

I like that motto a lot. You’re a smart man. :heart:

Tysm :heart:

And another one ... Most people are like clouds. When they disappear, the sun comes out :wink:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Thu 11/03/22 07:53 AM

I can only tell from my experiences and I’ve been knocked down and kicked to many times to count. (As I’m writing this my son was over my shoulder reading it and said yes you have).

With PTSD my world falls a part every single day, grief is a journey itself, one you walk alone. I want it all, but I’m the overthinker that self sabotages.

So on those days …
I Breathe, I scream (in a pillow), break something if I have too, ugly cry with no sound … tears from from your soul, journal, write and burn, call my mom, call or text a friend that are supportive … but don’t ever gave up. Even if they knock you down over and over again dust yourself off and be that bad batch you know you are. We’re more resilient then you think.

Shower, dry your tears and GO ON WITH YOUR DAY!!

Change your mindset, think positive, meditation, manifest good things you want in life and light a match under your butt to act like it already happened.

That’s my motto, don’t look in the past… only towards the future. You’re human you’re going to bad days, god knows I do and bad decisions, but there life lessons… learn from them and move on.

You have PTSD as well? Welcome to the club ...

I have GAD, with PTSD as my co morbidity. And I go by the motto "Burn the bridge behind you".

All best wishes :four_leaf_clover:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Wed 11/02/22 08:57 AM
What I said before ...

Larsi666 😽's photo
Tue 11/01/22 04:04 PM
Okay then ... the Italian fella it shall be. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Tue 11/01/22 01:17 PM

Definitely pumpi. Love both your personalities, you definitely vibe… like Apple and slim. :heart:

Tysm :blush:

OT: I reckon Two :grin:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Tue 11/01/22 11:27 AM
Still ... Apple ... so I do believe ! ! !

Larsi666 😽's photo
Tue 11/01/22 11:22 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if it was the other way around , with same result .
Before the white man all the natives did was fish , hunt and come home to have sex with their wives . The women stayed home and took care of the house ... nice peaceful life ...
and the white man thought they could improve on that .... and the rest is history ha ha !!

The Natives, as a fact, lived in harmony with nature. Only hunted and fished to feed their family. But never for profit. The white men seen some business ... and the rest is history. Yeow !!!

Larsi666 😽's photo
Tue 11/01/22 10:02 AM
Still his other half :grin:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Tue 11/01/22 09:59 AM

Marijuana is not a narcotic.

Legalize it now :sunglasses: