Community > Posts By > Adatingwewillgo

Adatingwewillgo's photo
Sun 01/26/20 04:17 AM
Yes I am from North East Victoria.

Adatingwewillgo's photo
Mon 10/14/19 03:06 AM
Same here, nothing worse than a blank profile. It does not attract attention or the curiosity of wanting to look at their profile. Instant turn off.

Adatingwewillgo's photo
Sun 08/11/19 06:43 PM
I wish I was 57 again. I`m 64 still ride my horse, ride my push bike, love climbing hills and walking in the bush . I get up at 5 am every morning , go to work cleaning at a horse stud in the offices , come home and work all day at home. And I still feel like I`m in my 20`s.
I think its all in the mind how old you feel . Just get out there and do it , enjoy life.

Adatingwewillgo's photo
Fri 04/05/19 02:59 AM
I prefer face to face, anybody can put all sorts of photos on here or say lots of nice things to each other but it does not compare with meeting someone face to face, where you can look them in the eye, eyes are the windows to the souls. Find out if you can make each other laugh, see what kind of personality they have. Also if they match their photo. There are a lot of false people around. Show me the real deal so I can see what I'm getting myself in for.

Adatingwewillgo's photo
Fri 04/05/19 02:44 AM
A lot of old men do that. Several reasons why.
He thinks your attractive.
He is just being friendly.
He is looking to see if you are wearing a wedding ring.
He just wants to hold your hand.
He is just being friendly.
I worked for over 20 years with the elderly I pretty much know how they think.
I get a lot of elderly men coming up to me but most of them are only wanting to pay me a compliment. I don't push them away. You yourself will be old one day. They mean no harm. Take it as a compliment.

Adatingwewillgo's photo
Fri 04/05/19 02:33 AM
Funny

Adatingwewillgo's photo
Fri 04/05/19 02:22 AM
Sometimes it is possible to fall in love with your friend because after time you get to know what they are really like, their feelings, their inner thoughts, their hopes and dreams. I would much rather fall in love with my friend and know that we can always be friends than fall in love with lust that dries up and dwindles in a short time. You ask the elderly who have been married many years, their answer to their marriage is friendship.

Adatingwewillgo's photo
Tue 12/11/18 02:20 PM
I have loved drawing since I was a little child. My favourite is coloured pencils but I also paint and us pastels. Animals I love to paint, so I do a lot of pet portraits especially for people who have lost their beloved pet.When I am painting I chill out from everything and get in my own little world. It is great therapy.

Adatingwewillgo's photo
Tue 12/11/18 04:09 AM
There are an awful lot of men on here also that have, " I will tell you later " I feel the same way as you . If they don't put in their interest then how do you get to know what they like, what do you talk about? I know it annoys me so I don't bother with them. And also there is so many scammers. Surely there is some genuine guys out there.

Adatingwewillgo's photo
Tue 12/11/18 03:40 AM
Yeah must be all City slickers on here. They don't have to ride them but would be nice to be interested in them.

Adatingwewillgo's photo
Sat 04/07/18 06:21 PM
Don't men ride horses on here. Can't seem to find any . Oh well you don't know what you are missing out on .

Adatingwewillgo's photo
Sat 04/07/18 06:11 PM
What do you mean on occasion . It's all the time

Adatingwewillgo's photo
Sat 04/07/18 06:10 PM
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM

Adatingwewillgo's photo
Sat 04/07/18 06:08 PM
Yes everytime I try to back out of so met so met is so slow and so frustrating. Makes me feel like giving up on this site

Adatingwewillgo's photo
Mon 02/12/18 04:35 PM

Same here but I just tell them to go home to their Mummies and find someone their own age. happy

Adatingwewillgo's photo
Mon 02/12/18 04:30 PM
Edited by Adatingwewillgo on Mon 02/12/18 04:32 PM
Same here but I just tell them to go home to their Mummies and find someone their own age. happy

Adatingwewillgo's photo
Sun 02/04/18 05:21 PM
I had an Australian blue Heeler, He sadly passed away at the age of 18. great friend and companion. do you know that The English first bred the Smithfield with the Australian Dingo and that is how we got our Red and Blue Heelers. I have a Smithfield now and he is an exceptional dog and very intelligent and lovely nature.Plus a very good watch dog.