Community > Posts By > wolfchic

no photo
Tue 10/15/13 12:35 PM
When they put me in the ground!slaphead tongue2

no photo
Mon 10/14/13 03:12 PM
Sending Prayers his and all your way.!:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

no photo
Sun 10/13/13 09:00 PM
So glad we could help!There are alot of good,loving people on here.I have made a few good friends here too.
We are here for you.
God Bless you always.flowers

no photo
Sun 10/13/13 11:44 AM

I'm a 45 year old man who is married looking for a stoner girl freindship. I'm an artist who has been married for 18 years to a normal, chruch going women. I love her but I'm never satisfied with staying who I am. I'm constantly evolving and growing. My wife and I have an excellent marriage and friendship but zero passion. I'm just looking for a stoner girl friend who can help me in my journey. Many on here may be too young too understand where im coming from. I'm a gainfully employed, level headed man who is looking for something completely different for my life. Its hard for me to explain how I feel but trust me, I'm.looking for a Platonic friendship with a stoner girl who can help me expand my mind and enrich my life.

Try letting your wife in on your need for a new journey.Maybe she would like one too.Share and make it togeather!

no photo
Sun 10/13/13 11:34 AM
Now your talkin!WooHoo!flowers

no photo
Sun 10/13/13 10:57 AM

i just need some encouragement regarding my spiritual life. i feel am drawing far from God.

Oh girl,now is not the time to pull away.Now is the time to draw closer then ever before!
I don' know what is going on in your life.But now is the time Satin will do anything to pull us away from the Lord.
We need to stand firmer and stronger then ever before.The Lord has our backs,our fronts and our sides.He will see you through this.
(( Just Believe ))
God Bless!
i am confused coz everything isn't working out.thx dia 4 those words they r really uplifting. God bless u too

You are very welcome!flowers
I truly understand being confued. Satin is the Master of cunfusion.With out that,he would have no power!Take his power away.And Pray before you worry.
And remember.The Lord is never early,never late. He is alwys On Time.

no photo
Sun 10/13/13 10:16 AM
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good to see you posting again!flowers

no photo
Sun 10/13/13 09:51 AM

i just need some encouragement regarding my spiritual life. i feel am drawing far from God.

Oh girl,now is not the time to pull away.Now is the time to draw closer then ever before!
I don' know what is going on in your life.But now is the time Satin will do anything to pull us away from the Lord.
We need to stand firmer and stronger then ever before.The Lord has our backs,our fronts and our sides.He will see you through this.
(( Just Believe ))
God Bless!

no photo
Fri 10/11/13 08:28 AM
Congrats!drinker :banana:

no photo
Thu 10/10/13 11:38 PM
If you had chicken pocks,you can get shingles.They are not very nice.And very contagas.
She should not be woking around people untill she is healed.

no photo
Sun 10/06/13 01:15 PM
drinker :banana: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! drinker :banana: flowers

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 08:45 AM
flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

no photo
Wed 10/02/13 10:04 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY young man!drinker :banana:

no photo
Tue 10/01/13 09:55 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!drinker :banana:

no photo
Sun 09/29/13 09:26 AM

Thank you God for giving the doctors and all the staff involved with Jt's sister's infection the knowledge and wisdom to find out the cause! Father please completely supernaturally restore her cells past,present and future and give her a quick recovery. Lord I ask that you keep giving this family peace, healing love, faithfulness and joy.In Jesus's mighty healing name, I pray. Amen

AMEN!:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

no photo
Sun 09/29/13 09:20 AM

I find church the loneliest place to go alone. People are with their families and friends, and it is if I've crashed a party. The assigned greeters and handshake do not mean much when it is mandatory.
Any suggestions on going to church alone?
I am a Christian, but church attendance is a challenge to myself and my single friends.

Maybe you and your single friends should go togeather.
I go to church alone to at times too.Once I get there,I am fine and not alone at all!

no photo
Sun 09/29/13 12:14 AM
Yeppers!

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 09:04 AM

Kick his @ss

drinker :banana: drinker

no photo
Thu 09/26/13 07:39 PM
Welcome!waving

no photo
Thu 09/26/13 07:25 PM