Community > Posts By > wolfchic

no photo
Sun 11/10/13 09:14 AM

No, because I'm that awesome! Lol JK :wink:

drinker drinker :banana:
Me Tooooooooooo!rofl

no photo
Sun 11/10/13 08:45 AM
Have you ever let the person decide if you were or not?Or have you just walked away?

no photo
Fri 11/08/13 05:42 PM
Good Luck Girl!Now tell us you got the job!:banana:

no photo
Fri 11/08/13 05:13 PM

****, if he had every right to sue, I know a lot of people who are owed a butt load of money from having ugly *** babies....sick

Wait, what? Did I say that out loud? An ugly baby? No such thing....noway

I still think the guy was an *******, even if she did have plastic surgery, those are his ****ing kids, and I hope when they grow up and find out what he said and what he did, they never speak to him again.

And as others have pointed out, he's not the world's most attractive person. I wouldn't let him in my bed for all the tea in china.

(Yeah, I went there)smokin

drinker :banana: :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 11/07/13 08:52 PM
Prayers on the way!:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

no photo
Thu 11/07/13 08:20 PM
Sending prayers!flowers

no photo
Wed 11/06/13 02:03 PM

Constant prayers your way Sherrie.flowerforyou flowers :angel: :angel: flowers :angel: :angel: flowers flowers :heart:

Thank you:heart: That is all I ask, is prayers and support till the end.
:heart: smooched flowerforyou

You got it!Sending hugs to you!flowers

no photo
Wed 11/06/13 08:58 AM
Constant prayers your way Sherrie.flowerforyou flowers :angel: :angel: flowers :angel: :angel: flowers flowers :heart:

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 09:40 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 10:15 AM

well, it happened.
I broke down. I was in the shower, thinking about my life, my relationship that fell apart, the woman I loved who I was prepared to plan a future with who rejected me.
I was thinking ont he past two months, how it's been a struggle to keep my emotions in check, how difficult it's been to try and make a connection with someone lately, and how utterly lonely I am.
I took all that, sank to the floor of the shower, and cried until I couldnt anymore...

flowerforyou

Best to acknowledge feelings. You don't try to suppress a smile when you're happy, when good things happen in your life. Why would you try to suppress tears when you're sad, when life isn't so kind? It is healthy to acknowledge and express your emotions. Do not feel bad for losing it. We all do at some point in our lives when the weight of the world bears down upon us. Luckily we have the chance to change our outlook on life with each new day, and actually with each new moment if ya really think about it.

...I still don't feel like myself. I never feel whole unless I'm with someone, or at least I feel MORE whole when I am, because i thrive on the exchange of information the physical affection, the witty repartee and back and forth, the laughter, closeness, affection....
...its getting harder and harder to tolerate the silence and my hearts going into rock-hard mode whenever I try to connect with someone and get nothing in return.
Or i get a message back saying "sorry you're not my type." I almost caught myself in thinking there was something wrong with me.

There is something wrong with you. There's something wrong with all of us. Nobody is perfect. All you can do is be the best you that you know how to be if that makes sense. Work on your faults. Play to your strengths. Focus on the things that make you smile and do those things with friends or alone until you meet someone special.

Food for thought...maybe the past relationships didn't work and you're struggling to connect with someone now because you've never felt whole alone. You need to ask yourself why this is. If you can't be happy without someone, you'll never be happy with someone. Your happiness or self-worth shouldn't depend on another's opinion or actions. You're great not just when somebody thinks you're great, but when you strive to be great. Realize this and give the gift of you to the world. Somebody will recognize it as such and you will find what you seek. Enjoy your life alone and you won't be alone long. :thumbsup:

I cant get over how useless I'm starting to feel, but i know i have to stay strong and remind myself that things don't happen instantaneously, and how much now, more than ever, patience HAS to take hold.
I'm stepping away from things for a while. at least until such time as my heart can be balanced again and i can feel better....it's been up and down for the past few months since my breakup and I'm extremely vulnerable and hating it....
hanging by a thread...

Life is a rollercoaster ride of ups and downs. Know that you've had wonderful, fantastic memorable times throughout your life and you will have many more in the future. Only you can choose whether to focus on the negative or positive things (and people) around you. Look in the mirror and smile knowing you are blessed to be able to make that choice another day. Then go make the most of it! Good luck on your journey. flowerforyou

This was the exact acknowledgement of my feelings I was looking for.
Thank you. I got some rest and felt better. :thumbsup:

As for some of the rest of you guys....meds? Seriously? Things get low, but I pride myself on being human and not suppressing my feelings or emotions or stunting them with pills. Therapy for me is friendship, people to talk to, a distraction, or what solace I can provide myself. Psychotherapy? Thanks for the suggestions but...wow.

I totaly agree with you.Good for you.
Pull the power from within!

no photo
Mon 11/04/13 09:56 PM
I tottaly agree! Move on and find another g/f.
Best of luck to you!

no photo
Mon 11/04/13 08:59 PM
Welcome!
We is a pretty nice bunch!

no photo
Sun 11/03/13 06:17 PM
A day off!

no photo
Sat 11/02/13 09:26 AM
Edited by wolfchic on Sat 11/02/13 09:27 AM
Sending Prayers way!Just give the pain to the Lord,and he will ease it for you!
Lord,heal & take away Sherries pain.And give her the tools she needs to deal with illness!
(JUST BELIEVE)
In Jesus Name!
Amen!flowers :angel: :angel: flowers :heart:

no photo
Fri 11/01/13 10:34 PM

Warm Well wishes for you and your Dad GL :smile:

Thanks Journeyman236,

I asked how do I tell him?, but he knows, I think he wants someone else to say it.

That is one of the hardest things to do.My heart goes out to you.
Just tell him it is okay to go.And let him know he needs to rest.And that you will be fine!
Hard to do? yes.But that is the only way for him.He needs to know you all will be okay.Love him enough to tell him.
My prayers are with you and him.:angel: flowers :angel:

no photo
Fri 11/01/13 09:59 AM
WELCOME!drinker

no photo
Fri 11/01/13 09:10 AM
:banana: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:banana:

no photo
Thu 10/31/13 06:45 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 10/31/13 06:10 PM