Community > Posts By > DonVipond

DonVipond's photo
Thu 09/02/10 07:55 AM
thank you all been fun gotta go. huggs

DonVipond's photo
Thu 09/02/10 07:48 AM
i don't think it changes who we are, but i do believe that we are constantly evolving into the person we are supposed to be.

DonVipond's photo
Thu 09/02/10 07:44 AM
thank you but i dont realy know what normal is

DonVipond's photo
Thu 09/02/10 07:40 AM
sry still learning hoe tow do this

DonVipond's photo
Thu 09/02/10 07:38 AM

Don its hard to just switch off those feelings from being somebody's love to being just their friend. Its not an easy thing to do. Sometimes its better just to walk away from it all. Good luck I hope it all works out for you!
[/quote
it's be 2 month since the separation and thanks to the friend i have made on these sites i have come a long way to being back to normal.... if there is such a thing

DonVipond's photo
Thu 09/02/10 07:23 AM
seacolony; your post is so true. although the situation i'm in is different. i was married to someone and deviorced a year later. seven years later she's back in my life. we got engaged three years ago and now she just wants to keep our friendship and nothing else.i told her that if she want the friendship she has to be patient with me for to me it's very hard to go from being in love with her to just being friends.

DonVipond's photo
Tue 08/31/10 09:41 AM
when you get into a relationship your not only getting the wrapping paper BUT you are also getting the whole gift. and if someone can't except who you are as a person then there is nothing there worthwhile to even try to have that person in your life. you need to do what makes you happy and if they don't like it, then see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

DonVipond's photo
Tue 08/31/10 09:30 AM
hey don't give up there are some of us out here that look at the big picture and not just the wrapping paper.:wink:

DonVipond's photo
Sun 08/29/10 08:54 PM
idk

DonVipond's photo
Sun 08/29/10 08:48 PM
I'm like a lot of people here tonight brand new to this internet dating stuff....... HELP PLEASE!!!!