Community > Posts By > axl_rose40

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 06/29/11 01:03 PM
See... do you notice that we got curious with your profile now? Just what the ladies here say, stay in the different forums and be more visible. You'll get more peeks in no time at all... who knows, one of them peeks is gonna be what you're looking for happy

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 06/29/11 12:57 PM

It is easy to fall in love
and it is hard to take the responsibility.
What is love without any responsibility? smokin

Yes, a lover has the responsibility to prove his/her love.
Unwillingness to fulfill this responsibility is unlikely to an ideal lover.

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 06/29/11 12:14 PM
I got another year added to my age today drinker

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/28/11 01:21 PM

Okay this topic may make parents heads roll, however I can not resist. Are there people who regret becoming parents? I was on a blog on the subject and parents admit although taboo, that in fact they regret having kids. I all around me I see people (women) having children for the wrong reasons. I have a pregnant niece and her situation is too dire to bring another life. Since she is no longer with the father, I wonder if she herself will live to regret getting pregnant early in a relationship? What are others thoughts...

Never in my life have I been so grateful! Having my children makes my life more meaningful. I feel that they are the more reason of my wonderful existence to this world. No matter what transpired in my marriage to their father, I would never regret having my children in this life. :heart: love

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/28/11 01:15 PM
I am happy for you, girl :heart: My prayers for your safe delivery.

Embarking to motherhood is indeed a challenging but very rewarding experience. Enjoy every minute of it as never will it come back to you in a single life. Always find the joy of you having a child of your own and you will always be a very good parent. Most of all, seek guidance. Congratulations!

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/28/11 01:05 PM

i'm pregnant with my first child. I'm due in about 4 weeks now. My plan is to do this all natural. Which i keep being told how nieve and stupid that is. And that i'll change my mind once labor begins. I do not want to be induced. No pitocin or anything. No drugs and definately no epidural. Why is that so wrong? If my mother could do it, why can't i? Women have given birth without these drugs for years, why is it needed now? I realize it will be hard but i really want to do this. Do i have any good feedback on my decision?

With your determination, I wouldn't be surprised if you'll get over this in a natural way.

I remember having the same determination both times I had my children. Being a first timer, I was afraid any drug given to me prior to birth giving will have an effect on my baby. My first child was delivered all natural, to my persistence. The delivery went perfectly well as I expected, one great push and my son came out that easy.

My second child was delivered with me given a twilight shot, due to my sister in law's (a doctor) persistence. I had a hard time fighting the drowsy feeling because of sleepiness making it hard for me to give my best single push when my daughter was about to come out. I made it just a couple of seconds right after that then went straight to deep slumber, unlike my first delivery when I got to enjoy the first few minutes with my son. grumble

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/28/11 12:48 PM
Happy birthday to a fellow Cancer lady flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/28/11 10:32 AM
Welcome to mingle2 flowerforyou You may want to join us in the forums.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/28/11 10:16 AM
I try to remember that people around me should not make or break my day... I try to keep on harboring positive thoughts despite any outside force, I know it's a bit hard but I know too that it will make me a better person in the end.

axl_rose40's photo
Fri 06/24/11 05:27 PM
Hell no! There are lots of interesting topics from equally interesting people here glasses

axl_rose40's photo
Fri 06/24/11 05:13 PM

would you go for a nice boring guy or the Bad outgoing one?indifferent

If I would really have to make a choice between the two grumble , I'd rather go for a bad outgoing one drinker

axl_rose40's photo
Fri 06/24/11 05:04 PM
laugh :laughing:

axl_rose40's photo
Fri 06/24/11 08:59 AM
Good luck on your search, Niceladyrealy flowerforyou Fraud alert: Be very careful in choosing among those who reply to your 'ad' from here, okay.

navygirl is right though.

axl_rose40's photo
Fri 06/24/11 08:33 AM

How many of you would go on a date with somebody who just asks you out on the first Message??

By first message, you mean this is online, right?

A definite "NO, thanks." for me. Me not that in a hurry to have a date, anyway laugh

axl_rose40's photo
Fri 06/24/11 08:17 AM

whats the next thing you do if you are not getting the priority you need ina relationship?...

Depends.

If I can't have the priority in the relationship I am in, I get out of it and find the next one that can give me that priority.

If I badly want the relationship and I can't get the priority I need, I adjust my priority.

axl_rose40's photo
Fri 06/24/11 08:10 AM

And I keep hearing from guys closer to my son's age. Same as for any other reason, if I'm not interested, I just let them know.

Unfortunately, even if there's a filter of ages 50 to 70 in mine, I still get nudges or friend requests with age very much lower than that...

Oh what the heck... just ignore them (mature ones), Alisha. Or better yet, send them my way and I'll send you the ones your age laugh :laughing: biggrin

axl_rose40's photo
Fri 06/24/11 07:43 AM
I don't mind if people will turn away from me even before getting the change to know them. That means they're not worth knowing.

Though, I don't intend to keep anything from people I get to know, I just don't tell them everything upfront just like that. They have to at least show the interest to know things about me.

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 06/22/11 07:21 AM
Edited by axl_rose40 on Wed 06/22/11 07:24 AM
Indeed attractiveness and beauty is subjective. But I can't help it but think that I really have an eyesight problem when the subject is VERY unpleasant to my own sight yet they claim they are attractive or beautiful to the extent of having the nerve to inject the thought to other people to convince them.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/21/11 05:36 PM
Happy birthday, fellow mingler flowerforyou May you be filled with blessings in life!

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/21/11 05:34 PM
Happy birthday, fellow mingler flowerforyou May you be filled with blessings in life!

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25