Community > Posts By > axl_rose40

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 07/31/14 03:55 AM

I think a lot of it is culture related....it makes you realise why some who come from those cultures want to get out and into the western world. Eg Philippines, India....do I need to go on.
Of course they want out. and i want in. (to thier pants.) lol. men will come out of thier houses in the phillipines and try to GIVE you thier daughters. It isnot uncommon to find baby girls in dumpsters there. my last gf has a friend, she was aborted,and found in a dumpster, but lived. when abigail first got here i had to teach her not to walk behind me. also when she wrecked my work truck she thought i was going to beat her.

This is so disheartening. I used to think many Filipinos (regardless of gender) temporarily get out of the country to work their butts out. Mainly because Filipinos know that other people from foreign countries do not prefer to do menial jobs that Filipinos are willing to do to feed their beloved family.

I may not know my own country so well so as to not know about fathers here literary giving out their daughters. Or could it be because I grew up in a big family where fathers protect their children (daughters or sons) up to the last breath of their lives. Even to the point of killing people (or be killed for that matter who would do harm to their children.

I tell you sir, you may have come to a place in the Philippines where you met those kind of people but Philippines is not mainly consists of those. You will sure find that out if you decide to go to other places here. I just find it unfair for the Filipino fathers to be collectively referred to as ones who "give" their daughters, thus my saying this. That is your observation - yes, I respect it. But I humbly ask you to look around the next time you come here and I am sure you'll get to meet a lot more Filipinos with values more appreciated than the ones you described.

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 07/30/14 02:28 AM

Welcome back Axl.....probably a lot of new faces.....still plenty of old. :smile: waving

Thank you, Mikey waving Indeed a lot of new faces.

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 07/30/14 01:29 AM
With the temporary unavailability of a smart phone I am back into using a desktop and realized mingle2 is much convenient on a desktop or pc.

Dropping by to say hi flowerforyou to everyone online. Hope to hear from old friends and new ones alike.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/29/14 07:07 PM

Bakit kahit alam nating masama mag expect,nag I expect pa rin tayo?rant :cry:

Hindi naman masama mag expect eh. Ang masama lang yung i expect mo na lahat ng expectations mo mangyayari. Dapat lang lagi ka open para sa ibang pangyayari.

Okay lang yan... habang bata ka pa maranasan mo na masaktan para along the way maging matatag ka sa mga susunod mong pag ibig.

axl_rose40's photo
Fri 11/22/13 03:08 AM
I am grateful to our Mingle family. Prayers from all over are felt and surely it helps the Filipino people gather strength to rise and start again.

My immediate family are well away from the places where typhoon hit us strongest but it is indeed heartbreaking for anyone who sees it happen. The aftermath is almost inconceivable yet by His grace and glory, everything will be alright soon.

Once again, thank you everyone for everything - prayers, support of all kinds, your well wishes and your friendship :heart:

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 11/19/13 07:46 AM

Is possible to fall in love and long term dating without making love with each other untill u get marry?

As sure as it is possible to get divorced after having been in love for a long time then falling out of love all of a sudden until both parties finally give up the marriage.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 11/19/13 07:19 AM

Most guys of nowadays dont cut their coats according to their lenght.They want a very pretty girls thats also fashionable and hot and they dont even have anything to offer her beside unnecessary sms,phone calls,sweet mails and highest,sex.You are a guy with less than ten thousand dollars saving in your bank account and maybe you are also a student,unemployed or under-employed graduate or even a school drop-out.You are not handsome,not intelligent and not in any viable business or life train...you want a girl like Kim kardashian to date you and also love you with all her heart,how and why?In life,you must have something relative to offer to the other party.Come on guys,be realistic.Nothing good in life comes easy and free,not even with your beautiful essay of a profile and pictures that may not be you in real life

Well... I'd say this may be true to "some" guys out there. But it may also speak about "some" gals. My point is, one cannot say this is exactly false but saying "most" guys... kind of make it a bit unreasonable. Also, being not an ordinary type of person (less money, less beauty, different intellect, etc) does not necessarily mean settling for anything less than one really wants for in life. Love begets love but money does not buy everything.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 11/19/13 05:57 AM
Topic: Are the forums for people who aren't getting any dates?

Not necessarily. I myself would pop up once in a while especially after one of those long tiring season for my line of work. The forums is a kind of my in between boring and tiring moments, it kinda help me divert my attention from the things I want to forget at the moment. I get to say hi to some online friends too.

Dating or not, I always find myself getting back in here.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 11/19/13 05:47 AM
Your current profile pic is A-okay for me. It's the one of your half body shot and is clear enough for a profile pic.

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 08/22/13 01:28 PM
"What you think of as emotional resilience may be emotional dishonesty. The goal of your life is not to be tough, it is to be truthful. Make time to be honest with yourself."

Robert Holden

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 08/22/13 09:34 AM
Like cooking something so simple yet turned out so special for him (though I haven't done cooking in my lifetime before). blushing

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 08/06/13 05:49 PM

why do men cheat

Generally, cheating is a form of violation to the rules - dishonesty. Could it be because some people just love the thrill of it? grumble

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 08/06/13 07:23 AM
Simply put,unconditional love for me is a selfless love. One which someone very seldom feels towards their loved ones.

We love our children because they are the fruits of our love with someone. But would we love them if they did not come from our own flesh?

We love our partners because we know they love us for all that we are. But would we love them if we know they do not have the inkling to love us back?

We love our friends because they have given us the reason to be friends with each other. But would we love them if they have not been friends to us?

Unconditional love is something we feel towards other person without thinking anything about ourselves. Loving without asking for something in return, without even expecting to be loved back.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 08/06/13 06:59 AM

Welcome back Rose and good to see you againflowerforyou

Thank you so much, Tessa :smile: See you sometime soon!

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/30/13 03:21 PM
Increase your chances by completing your profile and adding some couple of your pics. Hop in to the forums too. Good luck and enjoy!

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/30/13 03:08 PM
The pleasure is mine, jacktrades drinker

Torgo70 Thank you waving

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/30/13 02:41 PM
...point of the matter is - when someone decides to leave you for someone else, try to learn from that and do better in the next relationship. If all else fails, start thinking that it may not be you but the mates you choose laugh Kidding aside, one could need to make a good choice of a mate.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/30/13 02:30 PM
waving KiK2me

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/30/13 02:29 PM
Very encouraging flowers , thank you so much willing2!

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/30/13 02:24 PM
I definite wouldn't mind wasting my time getting to know a man very, very well before I take the move of acquainting them with my kids. Especially with my young daughter.

Responsible parenting puts everything unto our hands as parents, be it in a single parenthood or otherwise. It is very important that one tests the waters beforehand and not drag the children along when the going gets tough - the very least to protect them from unwanted outsiders.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25