Fri 07/29/11 07:58 AM
"Missing the thorn of my rose"

axl_rose40's photo
Fri 07/29/11 07:55 AM
My Friday night out with friends :wink:

Hope you guys have a wonderful one today waving

axl_rose40's photo
Fri 07/29/11 07:34 AM

This wasn't the topic that my ADD mind forgot laugh ; but I can remember a time when men and women would read to each other. Is that outdated?

I think it is but am sure some husbands would rather have it this way than their wives talking endlessly about what seem to be nonsense to them, nagging for example. frustrated

axl_rose40's photo
Fri 07/29/11 07:27 AM
If you ever fly to my country, I'd be happy to show you around nice beaches and historical spots here. There are lots of wonderful spots here that would catch an outgoing and adventurous person's interest. The Banaue Rice Terraces are definitely worth seeing and without question should be included as one of the 'wonders of the world.' Don't forget to bring your SLR for good souvenir shots and a wide brim hat to protect you from the scorching heat of the sun (though it is quite stormy here right now so make sure to come during the summer).

I may not be able to let you stay in my home ohwell (having been raised in a typical Filipino culture where no decent lady lets a man sleep in her house if she's without a husband), I could allow you to use my Employee Friends and Family rate and book in one of our hotels nearby.

And oh! I don't mind interrupting my busy hours as it would be my pleasure to hang out with wonderful people. flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 07/28/11 05:03 PM
Hello and welcome to mingle2 flowerforyou Cute pic but your latest one would surely be better :wink:

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 07/28/11 05:01 PM
Hi! Welcome to mingle2 flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 07/28/11 08:38 AM
I used to say it in a whispered, cooing voice while giving him a nice massage... now we're separated so I guess it wasn't really effective grumble

Kidding aside... you are so right, saying I love you to your spouse in a special way is very important to keep the relationship going :heart:

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 07/28/11 08:27 AM

Yeah, men and women operate on different wave lengths at times and we just gotta deal with it.

Women will cry watching Oprah. Guys cry watching "Saving Private Ryan".

Women want men to be charming, loving and respectful. Men want women to have three boobs.

You want to be called "beautiful". We ain't bright enough to interpret that so it pops out as "Sexy".

Still we manage to love.

Well then... call us anyway you guys want it... just love us reeeal true :wink:

Kidding aside... it's the way the label is being delivered really. A man saying I am beautiful or sexy or however it is he finds me... I will appreciate so long as his heart thru his eyes says the same. That's just me though. :heart:

Post script: "that is unless he's wearing sunglasses and I can't see his eyes. In that case he's out the door." rose

laugh Exactly the reason why I'm not comfortable talking to someone wearing sunglasses... coz I try to 'listen' to the man's 'words' thru his eyes.

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 07/28/11 08:04 AM
Darn! the word "don't" always attract me so I just did it! huh

This is so :thumbsup:

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 07/28/11 07:56 AM

Yeah, men and women operate on different wave lengths at times and we just gotta deal with it.

Women will cry watching Oprah. Guys cry watching "Saving Private Ryan".

Women want men to be charming, loving and respectful. Men want women to have three boobs.

You want to be called "beautiful". We ain't bright enough to interpret that so it pops out as "Sexy".

Still we manage to love.

Well then... call us anyway you guys want it... just love us reeeal true :wink:

Kidding aside... it's the way the label is being delivered really. A man saying I am beautiful or sexy or however it is he finds me... I will appreciate so long as his heart thru his eyes says the same. That's just me though. :heart:

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 07/28/11 07:39 AM
This is great help to a lot of us flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 07/28/11 07:34 AM
Okay, after reading this post a few hours ago, me back from helping a colleague realize that the world is how he perceives it to be. And that he will be happier if he makes his surroundings happy by serving as sunshine to those who need it.

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 07/28/11 07:29 AM
Cheer up! Just think that you guys disbanded already and are on a new group called Happy Hearts Club drinker It's all in your mind... believe it and your heart will follow. Remember, the happiest people do not necessarily have the best things in life... they simply know how to appreciate the things they have.

Good luck and hope you'd soon feel great flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 07/28/11 07:24 AM
I feel that one is falling for the wrong person when that person constantly becomes the source of your agony, of your heart being broken again and again no matter how you try to have a discussion of the feelings he/she causes in you. In other words, being in love to someone who keeps on hurting you is pointless... no reason for you to stay together. I know it's no easy thing to leave someone you love but it is also not easy to be hard on yourself.

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 07/28/11 07:10 AM
:cry: wish you'll be found soon :angel:

nice drinker

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 07/28/11 06:59 AM

“how best to serve your woman?”

rare, like sushi, but hopefully less fishy...

yep... this superbly goes with the 'server' having nothing on :wink: drool oops

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 07/27/11 11:06 PM
...arrggghhh! rant I feel like stripping my gears frustrated explode

Thanks for this post... it kind of let me recollect my patience re: the dwindling quality of my internet provider. ohwell

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 07/27/11 07:27 PM
Edited by axl_rose40 on Wed 07/27/11 07:27 PM

Why does it have to be one or the other? What's hot to you may be average to someone else. What's average to you may be hot to someone else.

Exactly my thought...

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 07/27/11 02:49 AM
Well... in this new technology, some guys or gals are too lazy to type anything or to think of something to say. They just click and click hoping it will do for a come on message. laugh

Kidding aside, welcome to the world of online dating, beautiful flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 07/27/11 02:45 AM
My 9yo daughter read the entire 7 books and she has always been a bit disappointed when she gets to watch each movie saying it's not really what the book describes of this and that particular scene or plot... well then it's almost always the case for any movie lifted from a book.

I've watched this movie twice in 3D and IMAX, both times I enjoyed it so much. I :cry: in both times too, having Harry lost a lot of his friends but not so much as when I read that part in the book.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25