Community > Posts By > axl_rose40

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/26/11 04:28 AM
flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/26/11 04:24 AM
Happy birthday flowerforyou May you have more to come.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/26/11 04:23 AM
Prayers sent for Suzanne's immediate recuperation.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/26/11 04:22 AM
My belated birthday wish for you flowerforyou Continue to be blessed!

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/26/11 04:20 AM
Here's wishing you had a wonderful birthday! flowerforyou More to come!

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/26/11 04:18 AM
My greatest wish is the fulfillment of all my wishes :wink:

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/26/11 04:15 AM

why olde women like younger men? is it really about the sex or is it more to it than that?

Perhaps more... Maybe women want baby-smelling guys?! drool laugh :laughing:

Why... Not all older women like younger men. I prefer older men drinker

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/26/11 04:10 AM
Just got off from a meeting... ugh! Stress reliever is what mingle to me. happy

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/26/11 04:08 AM
oh great!devil so this is the reason why I received IM invites and mails mostly from young guys, huh! gosh... now I know I shouldn't expect to be liked by older men frustrated coz they'd be looking for much older women then rant tears

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 07/25/11 08:50 AM

I never tell them that,,and seldom dowe really gomuch past that,,because I do THINK,,many ladies find me now boring and very NICE,,,on here,
and as they want or would like to have a bad boy,,,,I just don't fit that anymore,,,,lol

O' well,,,,I KNOW,,,,,,,BORING!!!!!!yawn laugh

You know that isn't true, Terry! C'mon... you are one nice, smart guy... but far from being boring happy

-----------------

Well... nothing much for me... Strangely for my age though, I was twice called a kiddo by one of my sweetest friends on here. Peace! my friend flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 07/25/11 08:26 AM
"A Stranger in Me"

That an unknown me still dwells in me and it would take another lifetime to rediscover me being me full of surprises.

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 07/25/11 07:40 AM
"There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure."

From my favorite allegorical novel: The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 07/24/11 04:54 PM
Yes, why not? If he'd still love me when I cheat on him! devil That way we'd both be suckers for cheaters mad frown

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/19/11 04:30 AM
I very seldom hate but I dislike men when they tell a lie just to get what they want or just to get away with something. Of course I know that women tell lies too happy

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/19/11 04:27 AM
Yes, someone did.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/19/11 04:26 AM

I used to have one but two things happened

1. I learned of all the different types of technology out there that gives people the capability to hack into others computers, and to view their webcams without them knowing.

2. My ex actually admitted to HAVING such software and showed me where he could read everything I was texting on my computer from where he lived in the UK.

,,,since them Im paranoid about having a webcam,, I dont care so much if someone wants to read my words, but I dont want someone peeking in my bedroom.

I didn't know such technology existed. I'd better be careful then.

Darn! Didn't know this either.

Use a virtual keyboard and they won't detect what you type. Use good AV and anti spyware and keep your computer updated. You can also monitor your system to detect if there's anything running you don't want to run.

There's no need to be paranoid.

Wish I know how to detect anything running that I don't want to run. Guess I should ask help from someone who knows.

Thanks for the information, everyone. This alerts me too.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/19/11 04:17 AM
Edited by axl_rose40 on Tue 07/19/11 04:18 AM

Am i the only one who feel like technology makes people ego boost? For instance, you have sites like Facebook, Myspace (at its time) and others that can share pictures, comment on them, and make a female feel like a super model/get extreme attention. I feel as if, it's so easy to meet someone now-a-days, that the anticipation is not as it was before. Now, i'm only 26, but even as a teen(18) i remember getting a girl number, writing it down and generally excited to call her from my house the next day. to me, i think a lot of technology is distracting people, in my opinion, and as far as ego, a lot of male/females post pictures up and other people comment. People have a heightened sense of ego because a women who is curvy can post pictures and have a 100 men running for them, same with the guys being muscular. I'm a reaching or do people agree with me? (was going to post more but i'd be typing forever)

Technology in some ways indeed distracts people. What with losing lots of time on it. As of boosting an ego because of the example you just cited, I don't think this has the same effect in most people. Though I'd say it is another medium to share posts (pictures, videos and the likes), it is not a general observation that one's ego gets boosted because of this. It is wise to say though that there are lots who are comfortable to share these posts and in turn gets noticed.

I disagree. While it can be easy to meet people, I still have to make a connection with someone in order for it to mean something. I still get excited about a phone call and a date. So yes, the anticipation still builds up and is fun. I don't deal with guys who have a big ego either.

I mainly state this, because i know plenty of females (being i am a male) who was never on a site. Signed up, got addicted to it, and went from a humble non-internet person to very egotistic and "busy". I know this is anecdotal, but i'd love to hear others opinions and like yours too.

I would relate this to people becoming savvy, not actually having anything to do with one being egotist. Just my point of view, being once a non-internet person to a bit savvy now.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/19/11 03:55 AM
I realized I loved him more when we were still very good friends and can't love him more now that we're on a different level. Jealousy and narrow mindedness suddenly sprung forth and I thought we just shouldn't lose our formerly good relationship over some silly intricacies of romance. So I talked him out of the relationship. It was a good parting.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/19/11 03:27 AM

I'm glad I met a great gal and got married! We had many wonderful years (decades) together before it fell apart.

To have never had that - no way! 90% of it all was wonderful!

Right now, I'd prefer a partner! But I'm also finding surprising relative comfort going solo. I think after one of these crushing blows to the soul one has to let time do its magic, and see if trust and the ability to give your all to another is still possible.

So to answer your original question - in my case, my partner was only "the wrong person" for a relatively short time, and so much good came for the relationship I could never wish for anything different, only a better ending to "us".

"'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all." - Tennyson

FantasyArtMan

Agree! It is always nice to be able to give it a try than not at all and wonder about it all your life.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/19/11 02:23 AM
laugh laugh just blame us women back :laughing: :laughing: Peace flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25