Community > Posts By > axl_rose40

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 08/11/11 01:34 AM

Are you happy with your life as it is right now?

If not, how come? Are you doing anything to make yourself happier?

I am happy most of the time because I try to look at the brighter side of every aspect of my life. Yes, I have some "down time" but I share laughters with my loved ones during those times. For me, laughter releases my mind from depression and turns it toward goals,dreams, and triumphs.

It also helps me thinking that my God is always there helping me face every challenge I got making me a better person each time.

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 08/10/11 08:52 PM

O.K. ladies, one slightly used man for sale or rent. The brakes are bad but the tires are good, any bids? All interesting trades considered.

I would get to the highest bid if he still have a high performance engine despite the bad brakes :wink:

Can the man bathe 6 dogs and 2 squirrels at a time without losing anyone of them?

Can he do the dishes without chipping or much less breaking any one of it? Without the use of a dishwasher huh!

Can he do laundry for the mistress of the house without her clothes getting stained? Handwash, I mean.

Can he prepare delectable dishes without so much use of any preservatives and additives?

Can he fix the bed well right before getting out of the room first thing in the morning?

Lastly, can he still remember his 4th grade lessons so as to be able to assist a 9yo brilliant girl with her homeworks if the need arises?

And oh! Can he troubleshoot cars, computers, appliances and fix the drain?

...What??? Ohhh! You meant mail to order groom! My bad...frustrated

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 08/10/11 07:47 PM
I love being called by my real name, it's Roselyn.

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 08/10/11 06:34 PM
Youngest: 50
Oldest: 70

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 08/10/11 01:50 AM
To while away my time meeting new friends from all walks of life.

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 08/10/11 01:49 AM
I guess I cannot make you happy then - praises cannot be found from me at this rate.

I'd say, you have to increase the veracity of your claims by adding more to your profile...more pics, blurb or something else other than saying you're a (cute) doctor by profession at age 25.

But then, it's just me :wink:

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 08/10/11 01:34 AM
Heyyah waving

Welcome to mingle2 flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 08/10/11 01:32 AM
You bet!

Welcome to mingle2 flowerforyou Good luck!

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 08/10/11 01:31 AM
Apparently you are... so welcome to mingle2 flowerforyou

Join the forums and have a blast!

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 08/10/11 01:19 AM
Hmmmm... at 25 I don't think you're the youngest in these forums :tongue:

Welcome to mingle2, young man! flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 08/09/11 11:09 PM
Good read. Thanks!

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 08/09/11 10:36 PM
So it seems... you may want to add a couple of pics to your profile.

Welcome to mingle2 flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 08/09/11 10:27 PM
She might have been changing her sleeping pattern and is not comfortable with it as of now. There's certain period for infants when they suddenly shift their habits and it goes with growing up.

To make sure everything is okay, please consult your pediatrician.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 08/09/11 10:22 PM

Ladies and gentlemen. Would you choose beauty or brains. If he or she wasn't the brightest star, but had the looks and body that made you weak verses someone who wasn't so nice looking but had everything you were looking for in a relationship which would you choose to be with and why? Be honest now.

I wouldn't care if my man wasn't the brightest star so long as he understands me and is sensitive to my being his woman.

I wouldn't care if he wasn't so nice looking coz he will be the most good looking man for me if he'll cherish me and love me with all his heart.

For someone to be my man, he's got to be the one my heart longs for me to love and my mind dictates me to have - not just someone my eyes want me to feast on.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 08/09/11 09:36 PM
Perhaps they wanna lead the way... to cheatingdom... drinker

... and be cheated too rant

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 08/09/11 08:21 PM
Oh! Definitely not me and anybody... can never go for more than 2 kids... haaahh... I had enough smokin

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 08/09/11 04:32 AM

I was married for 8 yrs and been single for 2 now.

(Got divorce because my ex was cheating.)

I find it easy to get dates but can't seem to commit to a LTR Its always in the back of my mind that they will cheat.

So how do someone get over it?

First, you have to learn to remember that no two individuals are very much the same. Your ex's actions cannot necessarily be your current girl's actions.

Next, remember to trust in yourself. Trust that you are now the right person for your chosen girl.

Then, live life to the fullest. As if no bitter past has ever occurred.

Good luck flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 08/09/11 04:15 AM

We're here. But, unfortunately for both of us, most of us don't look like Brad Pitt or <name your favorite face>. Unfortunately also, if we're not a greek god in looks, most of you (women) pass us by without a thought.

You want a man, get beyond the superficiality of looks only. I do understand a physique that you like, i.e. thin, muscular, average, whatever, but a face always gets wrinkles.

so in essence, stop being superficial B's and you'll find men.

**edit** and that from a new guy who's been here a week and is disgusted

C'mon! Give yourself a chance and get to meet a lot of nice ladies here in this site. Ladies can sometimes act like gents (getting within the superficiality of looks only)... however given the right treatment from real gents, we can be as sweet as one can never imagine. Mind you, that's the intricacy of a woman's mind, not to mention her ever feeling heart.

Welcome to mingle2, reb4250 flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 08/09/11 04:00 AM

Why is all the nice guys always taken

It's because there are more nice gals in search for nice guys who are becoming less in numbers laugh

Peace... mingle guys noway we all know that's not true smokin

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 08/09/11 03:35 AM
I lost my heart out to a man I could no longer find in my heart. I don't care about finding the man, I just want my heart back frustrated Now, can you help me with that?

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25