Community > Posts By > axl_rose40

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/30/13 02:08 PM
Having someone leave a mate for someone else does not entail conviction from anyone. I'd say most of the time, it is somewhat an affirmation that one should decide to leave a mate by then. Only happens that it takes someone else to let that person finally realize that he/she should have left even before the affirmation has come. Ethical judgments dictate though that it is not appropriate to leave a mate FOR someone else.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/30/13 02:05 PM
Thank you, 2KidsMom :smile:

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/30/13 01:39 PM
...I've been silent for quite sometime so I guess I should say hi waving to everyone and make myself acquainted to the forums once again. Sure hope things around here are A-okay just like the old times. Mind having me back in here?

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 11/28/12 08:22 AM
Sometimes I need some place to while my time away. To have a good chat with someone interesting enough to make me stay online for at least an hour or two happy

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 08/17/11 10:55 PM
Edited by axl_rose40 on Wed 08/17/11 10:58 PM

a standard by which something can be measured or judged.

personally, i have set a benchmark by which i measure women. i also have a benchmark by which i measure men. i use a benchmark to measure life. some things in life measure up, some aren't worth the time to fix. as i look at the world around me, it seems that people are lowering their personal benchmarks, or don't even have one. i could be wrong

I do not want to think that there are those who do not have standards. I always believe everyone has a set standard of his/her own. It's either one has a lower standard (compared to the usual) or one has changed his/her standard. There is what we call a substandard though, merely a deviation from a standard or norm. And those changes in standards are based on one's personal experience or priorities in life.

Personally, my standards in life changed from the time I started knowing what's best and is not best for me. From the time I started earning for my own. Then it changed again from the time I realized I am the captain of MY life and other people around me can either be my chief mates or my crews.

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 08/17/11 10:27 PM

Naturalist,Nudist,which ever word you want to use,are you one?What do you think of them?Have you ever wanted to be one? I'm one and like the feel of being nude,if you haven't tried it just get nude in your home for a day and see how it feels to you.There's alot of people that are so please don't bad mouth them,be kind.

18 years ago, I had no qualms in being one and boy! I didn't mind skinny dipping on the beach several times... Obviously these days, it would no longer be a pleasant sight for someone with my body to be nude in public or even in the confines of my home. But yes, I was once a nudist (not for anything else but just wanted to do it then).

Nowadays, I am open to the thought of my children doing it someday so I let them take care of their body.

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 08/17/11 10:06 PM
:cry: brokenheart My prayers for the bereaved family and loved ones.

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 08/17/11 09:58 PM

Get to the quick!

People cheat because they're losers. They don't have a backbone in their body.
Cheaters are liars, sneaks and cowards. They tend to be self centered in almost every aspect of their lives and within their own little pee sized brains their sense of reasoning is soley ego centered and focused.

Cheaters have no self esteem and are constantly looking for that 'quick fix' to every problem in their lives.

That goes for men and women alike

my .02cents on the matter.

K.

I couldn't have said it more nicely.

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 08/17/11 09:54 PM
My children. They're my strongest motivation... and one of the sources of my strength to keep up on it.

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 08/14/11 09:34 PM

YES,,I have just ONE really...That THEY DO NOT HAVE BALLS..noway

laugh Other than THAT,,,they MIGHT have a chance with ME!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: YES,,I am a bit OUT-THERE!!!

But,,,very open,,and honest!noway bigsmile drinker

Darn! Now I know I don't really have a chance to go out dating with you frustrated

I have great balls of fire sad

pitchfork

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 08/14/11 08:48 PM
Edited by axl_rose40 on Sun 08/14/11 08:51 PM
My date should be someone who knows how to treat a lady fairly well... opening the car door for me, taking me by my arms gently as we walk together, making sure I am safe and well taken care of while we're together, understanding of my feelings as a lady, etc. In other words, the guy should be much older than me to better meet my requirements.

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 08/14/11 06:27 PM
Dealing with a long distance relationship really depends on how you are as a lover. If you are one who tends to be so physical, I guess LDR is not for you, much more one with a very infrequent meetings. But if you are one who's very capable to deal with your emotions and the physiological issues LDR brought about, then you may be in for it. This is where the saying: Absence makes the heart grow fonder goes.

I tell you, this is true because I am one who experience this. After having been in a failed marriage and a romantic relationship with someone near me after a few years, I realized distance works well for me as I am capable to express my affection without any qualms - to the right type of man, even from a distance. Yes, it takes the right man though. One you should have an spiritual or emotional connection with. With this kind of relationship, physical thing should be of lesser priority. It could be very hard to some though, but it's possible. So, I think you oughta give it a try - just be stronger.

Good luck flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Sat 08/13/11 01:41 AM
love flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Fri 08/12/11 06:44 PM
Welcome to mingle2, you two young people :smile:

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 08/11/11 08:59 PM
Roberta, you rock! drinker

Personally, your vibrant personality inspires me. So glad I have you as one of my mingle friends. love

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 08/11/11 08:51 PM
Have a lot of fun then... you deserve it! Be safe flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 08/11/11 05:30 AM
In my country, salary alone isn't enough if one wants to have a fairly comfortable life, much more raise a small family. One has to learn to produce more money thru a small business, capital investment or any other source of income. That's why most of our young professionals here have learned to deal with multiple income generating hobbies (earning extra while enjoying), eg. party hosting, events coordination, tutorials, dog breeding, trek and tour guiding... etc.

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 08/11/11 05:00 AM

I exist, that's a fact I cannot refute
The reason of my existence
Is a thing unknown to no one
Only to the One who have made me exist.

I breathe, yes He gave me breath.
The reason why is undetermined.
It is only my God who knows
Why there should be air for me to breathe.

My life is no great purpose to everyone
But I live for I have the purpose for someone
Let me value this life and forever
Be grateful to my wonderful Creator.

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 08/11/11 04:54 AM

6 Jean and I would meet inside their dog's doghouse for smooching. I was a hottie.

No doubt you were a hottie, sir! love

-----------

I was 16. Boy I was so nervous... so was the lad.

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 08/11/11 04:39 AM

Is it wat only women Wnts wat happen to jus love a man witout money this is why as men we have failed to get married upto dated coz we men Wnt women lik our mother's where

Sorry to disappoint you sir... but me as a woman who knows how to earn for my living wants a man who knows how to earn a living, not for me, but for the future family I am to have with this man. I definitely wouldn't want a man whom I have to provide financially... no... no... no.

Don't despair though, I'm sure there are other women who are very much different than me. Good luck. flowerforyou

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25