Community > Posts By > axl_rose40

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 08:59 AM
This reminds me of a man who claims I have been in his heart since more than 2 decades ago and has never forgotten the feelings until now. :cry:

Thank you for touching my heart, LAMom. flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 08:52 AM

That IS love...anything else is a counterfeit version of love.

I like the description, Ladylid. Indeed, counterfeit version of love is what we may call it. flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 08:46 AM

What about those who have been in long term relationships, but not been married? Are they less experienced?

I'm not saying you're wrong at all. Just trying to understand a bit more about what you're saying :).

Oh! I just didn't think of the not married as have been in long term relationships :smile: I was thinking about those who are entirely new in the dating scene. Yes, you are right, they are not any less experienced.

But another point of discussion... If those individuals have been in long term relationships, what made them do away with marriage? My simple minded me thinks that it could be that they are not as tolerating as those who have not been afraid to tie the knot. Or that they are not really into commitment, which I find kind of a good trait of those have been previously in a marriage.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 08:34 AM
Why not? My estranged husband has been unemployed for almost half of our married life and it didn't bother me because I was financially able to support the family and it was not like he really enjoyed the unemployment and wasn't useless in the family too.

For as long as unemployment is not something of his lifelong hobby, I would not be afraid to date someone who is currently unemployed but is definitely wanting to be useful in the society.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 08:25 AM

This could be very true for some. However, what about those who are bitter because of divorce?

Cases of those who are in bitter state usually falls in the elimination of the dating period laugh

I don't agree that being married and divorced necessarily means someone is more experienced in life and knows how to please their partners better.

Well... could be. But I believe that having been in the situation, any situation for that matter, make someone experienced than those who have not been into it at all.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 08:14 AM

I'm sure we all have different preferences when it comes to first dates. What are yours?

Do you like to dress to impress or keep it casual?

Do you keep it simple to where you can sit and talk, or do you like to plan it out to keep busy?

Do you have preferences on who pays? Do you discuss that beforehand, or assume you or the other person will pay?

Keep in mind, there are no wrong answers. We all will have different preferences. What works for some may not work for others. I'm just curious as to what others think.

I dress comfortably but I make sure it isn't any revealing of my curves. Make myself simply cool but radiant to make my date feel special because I prepared for this.

I prefer to have my first date to be as simple as talking to him during an afternoon tea so I can decently observe his facial expressions, hand gestures and body movements.

Thus the simple afternoon tea, to make my date comfortable in paying for this first date. Also, prefer the date to be in a surrounding that makes me feel safer and confident.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 07:58 AM
Edited by axl_rose40 on Tue 06/14/11 08:00 AM
I personally prefer someone who has been divorced, widowed or anyone who has been into a previous marriage. For me those individuals already have a vast understanding about their partners' needs therefore are more tolerating than those who have never been into a marriage. They also tend to be more experienced in life so they already know how to please a partner.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 07:47 AM
How young is too young for dating?

I'd say any age who cannot afford to keep his/her libido on check during the first few dates.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 07:26 AM
Thank you for your reply.

I'm sure what you've learned from your wife has been well rubbed off to you flowerforyou It shows in your posts. :smile:

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 02:49 AM
Mainly people who think life is so difficult for them and therefore they want other people to have difficult lives too. frustrated

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 02:41 AM
True love for me is a selfless love. One which someone very seldom feels towards their loved ones.

We love our children because they are the fruits of our love with someone. But would we love them if they did not come from our own flesh?
We love our partners because we know they love us for all that we are. But would we love them if we know they do not have the inkling to love us back?
We love our friends because they have given us the reason to be friends with each other. But would we love them if they have not been friends to us?

True love is something we strongly feel towards other person without thinking anything about ourselves.

I dare anyone who says it is true love he/she feels for his/her loved one...

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 06/13/11 06:50 PM
What a good way to start my day laugh :laughing: thanks!

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 06/12/11 08:38 PM

Congrats Dallas

yey! drinker feeling happy for the team!

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 06/12/11 06:52 PM
Welcome to mingle2 flowerforyou The ladies are correct, you may want to join the forums (especially the one specific to your area) and let people know you better.

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 06/12/11 06:47 PM
lilott is right, patience is a virtue. But if you're really not up to waiting, you may move your *** and start searching for the man. Seek and you shall find. Good luck and welcome to mingle2 flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 06/12/11 06:42 PM
braised noodle... yum yum

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 06/12/11 06:41 PM
Feeling wonderful and ready for the day ahead.

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 06/12/11 06:39 PM
Me no critique but would like to welcome you to the site flowerforyou You may want to join the forums.

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 06/12/11 06:38 PM
flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 06/12/11 06:37 PM
Didn't read but would like to welcome you to the site flowerforyou You may want to join the forums.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25