Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 01/12/19 08:59 PM
I have tried numerous times to log out of the site and it says I am logged out, however, when I click on my profile, it says that I am still logged in. Has anybody experienced this problem.

no photo
Thu 05/31/18 06:36 PM

no photo
Thu 05/31/18 05:30 PM
Hello there. I am looking for a long-term relationship/marriage with an honest, sincere, trusting, open-minded, and non-judgmental person.

I am not into head games nor am I into the online credit card validation.

Email me if your serious.

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 10:07 PM
Hello there. I am currently separated and soon to be divorced. I am looking for a long-term relationship that could possibly turn into a marriage.

I am funny, honest, good-natured, and trustworthy.

If there is anyone out there that would like to get to know me more, please drop me a line.

no photo
Tue 05/15/18 10:42 PM

I have done a mutual match with over 800 ladies and I have not got even one person to reply that's serious about a relationship. I need some help from someone to give me some advice of what I am doing wrong.

I cleaned up my profile and everything else.

no photo
Tue 05/15/18 09:43 PM
That's okay undrboss. I have been taking online free courses through the Edmonton Public Library. I can't take night courses because of where I live. I live in Leduc, Alberta and there is nowhere I can take night courses. I have claimed bankruptcy.

I am on Alberta Works right now. I have contacted them and many other organizations from Employment Agencies, IT recruitment agencies, and Temp agencies, and Employment Insurance when I was getting EI and none of them have helped me.

EI wouldn't help me go back to school because it was deemed upgrading.

I have had employment agencies tell me with my condition to apply for AISH based on my degenerative disc disease in my neck that prevents me from working at the majority of the jobs out there and doing physical labour. It will never get better, only deteroriate to the point to where I won't be able to walk or grip things. I do extensive walking. I got a letter back refusing me because it is not severe enough.

I will keep on trying my best here. I just was looking to talk to someone to get to know them. I know I have a lot of barriers that I need to overcome. Thanks for your input.

no photo
Tue 05/15/18 09:25 PM
They may be in demand where you live, but my credentials are the lowest in Alberta where Tier 2 and Tier 3 (specific certifications) are needed.

Since I claimed bankruptcy recently I am unable to go back to school to obtain it.

I am not playing self-pity, but I guess I will have to take it as life comes. I can't change anything about my physical condition and I can't change my education right now and until the year 2021. That's when the bankruptcy terms are met.

Maybe one day I will meet someone and maybe one day I will get a job with the IT skills I have, but at present I don't see that happening.

Thanks for your input.

no photo
Tue 05/15/18 09:06 PM
I guess you are right. Can other ladies see all of the stuff that you do on mingle2?

no photo
Tue 05/15/18 08:48 PM
The scammers don't bother me. I am an IT professional of CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Server+, and CompTIA Linux+. I also have extensive cybersecurity knowledge as well.

Thank you for the concern.

no photo
Tue 05/15/18 08:47 PM
That's the thing. I have contacted them in a very polite way. However, when they learn that I have degenerative disc disease in my neck and I explain of the disability, they want nothing to do of me.

no photo
Tue 05/15/18 08:46 PM
I know technology makes a person lazy. However, when you have degenerative disc disease in your neck in a couple of spots, you can't always head out and go meet people.

Also, what if you are unemployed and seeking work. You just can't meet a lady at a bar or a dance club. I am a self-taught certified IT professional with over 15 years of knowledge/experience and I am constantly upgrading.

So it's not me being lazy, but it's the fact that I don't have the funds to do the traditional dating scene and it's physically easier on me.

no photo
Tue 05/15/18 08:43 PM
That's the problem. There are so many people out there that it's just trying to find the right person. I am an IT professional. Unemployed.

no photo
Tue 05/15/18 08:42 PM
Thanks for the input.

no photo
Tue 05/15/18 08:41 PM
I know two months is nothing. However, I can't even get one lady to look at my profile and take me seriously. That's the problem. I am not looking to get results in three months, but at least a friendship that can develop into something more I was looking for.

no photo
Tue 05/15/18 08:39 PM
I am going to try for another 3 months, but I am starting to get that feeling.

no photo
Tue 05/15/18 08:39 PM
I have tried to get the attention of even one lady. I am not a serial stalker or anything. I got out of a marriage of 15 years and I have been legally separated for just over a year.

I just feel that the people on this site don't take other people seriously.

no photo
Tue 05/15/18 08:37 PM
I know how you feel. Nobody on this site is serious. To them, it's just a game.

no photo
Mon 05/14/18 09:01 PM
Yes I have to all of the ladies but they didn't reply back. I have tried to contact them, but they just are not interested anymore.

no photo
Sun 05/13/18 10:20 PM
I have done a mutual match with over 800 ladies and I have not got even one person to reply that's serious about a relationship. I need some help from someone to give me some advice of what I am doing wrong.

no photo
Sat 04/14/18 07:31 PM
I've been on Mingle2 now for almost two months and nobody really wants to get to know me.

I am a certified self-taught IT technician. I am honest, sincere, trustworthy, and compassionate. I believe in open-communication. I am a non-smoker, non-drinker, and I don't do any drugs as well.

I never have cheated in my life, nor have I ever lied.

I am wanting someone from the Edmonton, Alberta area as I am moving back to Edmonton in a few months and I am looking for a long-term relationship/marriage.

Previous 1