Community > Posts By > Missyfire999

Missyfire999's photo
Tue 03/20/18 03:54 PM
Edited by Missyfire999 on Tue 03/20/18 03:55 PM
Women are also just as bad at cheating. If you find out your partner has been cheating on you, then be thankful you have found out what they are really like, and walk away. If you are constantly being cheated on, then maybe you need to think long and hard about why that is? Are you maybe too nice or accommodating of your partner, to the point that they think they can walk all over you, and just take advantage of your good nature. It's a well known and proven fact, that give somebody an inch and they will take a mile, if there is the slightest chance of them getting away with it, and that unfortunately is just human nature. You need to be more confident and assertive, and be the type of person that people respect, instead of use.

Missyfire999's photo
Tue 03/20/18 03:38 PM
Personally, I think a nine year old child who doesn't like or want to sleep in his own bed, is a very insecure child. No child likes the dark, but are fine with say the door being left open and a light left on in the hall, or a night light in their room. Or if it isn't the child feeling insecure to sleep in his own room and bed, maybe the parent without realising, is putting pressure on the child to continue sleeping in with them, because the parent does not like sleeping alone, but that is totally wrong, expecting your young child to support your own dislike of sleeping alone.

Missyfire999's photo
Thu 03/08/18 05:30 PM
Nope, was a firefighter myself for eleven years, and been a paramedic since 2006. Far more people are killed every year in car accidents, then people employed in the emergency services.

Missyfire999's photo
Thu 03/08/18 05:26 PM
Six 'special needs'/disabled house rabbits.

Bob is a mini lop, and Bob is nine, blind and only has three legs.

Elliot is a mini lop and was born with no tail, and horribly deformed, twisted front legs.

Professor Albus Dumbledore is ten months, query snuffles and neurological issues.

Plutarch Heavensbee is four and I have had him from the day he was born. No special needs as such, but very large, and can be very aggressive. Definitely not for the faint hearted.

Leo, maybe about four, and very shy.

Jasmine, maybe three and very nervous and timid. Had a really horrible start in life.