Community > Posts By > Railslave

Railslave's photo
Sun 10/05/08 01:45 AM
Goodnite to you, little cowgirl. I'm going the same way myself. Thank you all, and those special few (you know who you are)

Railslave's photo
Sun 10/05/08 01:34 AM
BUFFY BUFFY BUFFY BUFFY BUFFY BUFFY BUFFY BUFFY BUFFY BUFFY BUFFY BUFFY BUFFY BUFFY BUFFY BUFFY BUFFY BUFFY BUFFY BUFFY

...sorry, I couldn't resist.

Railslave's photo
Sun 10/05/08 01:23 AM
Bro, you could be doing worse. She could have told you that you looked like Donald Trump on a bad hair day. It's all good.

Railslave's photo
Sun 10/05/08 01:16 AM
Yeah, David Boreanez. From Buffy the Vampire Slayer? You, my friend, are the incarnation of Angel. Congrats!!

Railslave's photo
Sun 10/05/08 01:11 AM
Cowgirl, you are perfect. Don't change a thing.

Railslave's photo
Sun 10/05/08 01:00 AM
Funny how my introspective moment on the current stste of my relationship is about to turn into a massacre. Proceed with caution, Breathless!

Railslave's photo
Sun 10/05/08 12:58 AM
Oh s#@t. Here we go!

Railslave's photo
Sun 10/05/08 12:54 AM
I can't wait. I am just having a moment, I suppose.

Railslave's photo
Sun 10/05/08 12:46 AM
Okay, (POOF). You're lonely.

Railslave's photo
Sun 10/05/08 12:41 AM
By the way, PacStar, I've gotta let you know that you are about 15 years too young

Railslave's photo
Sun 10/05/08 12:33 AM
Thank you. I would like to respectfully suggest that cyberspace and reality are rarely in agreement with each other.

Railslave's photo
Sun 10/05/08 12:30 AM

Fear if I had a man that was as happy to see me as my dog is and ran around my legs and tripped me and wagged his tail, well I don't think he'd last long... bigsmile

I may wag my tail for you because I am a "dog" afterall being male and all, but I certainly wouldn't want to trip you for fear I wouldn't get my almighty beer nor slippers handed to me properly when I walked through the door. sad

:laughing:

hun even if you tripped me you could still get your own damn beer and slippers... laugh laugh

Nicely done.

Railslave's photo
Sun 10/05/08 12:29 AM
Thanks iam4u. You rock.

Railslave's photo
Sun 10/05/08 12:20 AM
I do have a dog and she is, well, er,,,,a dog.

Railslave's photo
Sun 10/05/08 12:12 AM
I've thought the same thing before and realized I'm ok with being single forever if that's how it's supposed to be...

I suppose that I'm just sensitive to the fact in this moment. Give it a bit and I will go back to being semi-satisfied with my lot. But it would be nice to share a moment with someone who can appreciate it...

Railslave's photo
Sun 10/05/08 12:05 AM

I found sometimes when we want something like a relationship to happen, and we want it sooo bad, we seem desperate to others. You may not see that desperation, but the women do. Thats why "Players" win most of the time, cuz they don't seem desperate..Stop trying soo hard..play it cool.
You will find a woman when u least expect it.
Of course there is nothing wrong w/you. Cheer up!

The thing is, I'm not desperate, just aware. Thanks for the thought.

Railslave's photo
Sun 10/05/08 12:03 AM
Thank you all. I'm really not prone to think about stuff like this. It's just that, sometimes, the fact that I'm alone is painfully apparent. I wonder if the universe conspires to keep a few people single for whatever reason it sees fit. I feel as if I should go get some cats so I can feed them. C'mon lurkers, answer up. I want your opinion too.

Railslave's photo
Sat 10/04/08 11:47 PM
to meet someone? I am not a complete idiot. I have a job, my own car, a life. I have to admit, at times like these, it feels pretty bleak.

Railslave's photo
Thu 10/02/08 01:43 PM
Okay, so this has happened before. I've been duped!!

Railslave's photo
Thu 10/02/08 01:02 PM
I didn't find a way to search previous threads so I hope this question hasn't been repeated too often.

While on the Mutual Match function, I recieved a new match. When I selected her profile, it said that she was deactivated. The entire process took within 5 minutes. Is this just a glitch?

Previous 1