Community > Posts By > JoshH

JoshH's photo
Mon 12/10/07 06:12 PM
thank you all.....i'm really worried about him...he's been going through a really rough time lately and i know this isn't helping.....

JoshH's photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:57 PM
it's almost depressing when you see all the people that say no.....especially when you're just on here for friends.....you figure everybody would say yes or at least "maybe" to a new friend.....

JoshH's photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:43 PM

i need somethin better to do , where is my king

right hereblushing

JoshH's photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:40 PM
wow, i think i'm getting more people talking now that it got moved! lol

JoshH's photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:36 PM
He was in a really bad car accident this weekend and the front end of his car got smashed to hell. On top of that both his legs from the knee down are crushed. The doctors are 90% sure they'll be able to save his legs, but they also said they won't be able to get him into surgery to fix anything or even look at anything to see whats what until the swelling goes down more. So for the time being he's in a hospital bed doped on morphine and antibiotics waiting to see what happens.....I feel so bad for the guy...frown

JoshH's photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:22 PM
Edited by JoshH on Mon 12/10/07 05:22 PM
holy rubber ducky......34 pages later and they move the thread.......why?

JoshH's photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:21 PM

Peta my arse..................

He got what he deserved...
I really hate people who abuse animals... explode

agreed.....hopefully some people in prison do to him what he did to the dogs......maybe that'll change his views on things...

JoshH's photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:17 PM
His sentence depends on a sentencing guideline grid...as is everybody else that goes through the system. If he gets more than someone who committs manslaughter, maybe that means he had some counts against him from the past.....And hey, here's an idea....Maybe he shouldn't have been doing something that stupid in the first place. He knew it was illegal and was stupid enough to do it anyway......Let him go to prison.

JoshH's photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:11 PM
hey, i'm back, how's it going? what did i miss?

JoshH's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:59 PM

We are here for you Josh- what ever you decide...
drinker

thanks!

JoshH's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:57 PM
A woman goes into a plastic surgeons office to ask about a face lift. The doctor tells her the price, she pays, and the procedure is done. Six months later she walks back in and says,
"I'm very unsatisfied with the work you've done, the right side of my face looks horrible". So the doctor fixes the damages. Another six months goes by and she walks in again,
"Now the left side of my face looks horrible, what kind of practice are you running here?". Finally the doctor says,
"Look, for $15,000 I can install a turn dial in the back of your head, any time you want a face lift, just turn that dial, and it will be automatic. The only catch is you have to wear your hair in a bun to hide the dial." The woman says,
"Thats fine, I always wear my hair in a bun." So the procedure is done. Another 6 months goes by, the woman comes back and the doctor says
"What's wrong now?" the woman replies,
"Doctor, this turn dial is the best thing that's ever happened to me, people are always telling me how young i look, the only problem is i can't get rid of these pimples" the doctor inspects her face and says,
"Those aren't pimples, those are your nipples...keep turning that dial like that and in another six months you're gonna have a beard!"

bigsmilelaugh bigsmile laugh

JoshH's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:39 PM
i have a friend in the navy and he says they got this new thing going that when you sign up you have an automatic 6 months at sea....and you guys are all getting the wrong idea. it's like you all assume i'm joining and shipping out tomorrow. i'm not, i'm just looking into my options...i'm gonna be sure to look at all the ups and downs before making any decisions....don't worry....

JoshH's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:29 PM

Yes please take your time to really think about this...

Alot of recrutors are fooling our youth that this is what
they have been looking for in their life. All it has got them is killed...They make alot of promises they do not keep.
There is alot more to life out there besides serving...
Good luck with what you decide. flowerforyou

(Don't anyone rag on me for my opinion)

i'm not gonna rag on you cause it's true...and yeah, like i said, i've been thinking about this for a year now....and i really think it can help me in a lot of ways.....

JoshH's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:27 PM

Hi Josh, I hope you have thought long and hard about this. Are you sure that is what is missing in your life? Take your time before making any decisions. I have not talked to you for a while. I hope you are doing good. It sounds like the job is going well. I know you will make the right decision for you. Good Luck in what ever you decide.flowerforyou

yeah, i've been thinking about this for about a year now.....

JoshH's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:16 PM

and when in the hell did i get demotedgrumble

i'm not explaining twice......lol

JoshH's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:11 PM

Thats an awful cool thing to do, can I have your job when they ship you out?
and why would you want my job?

JoshH's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:04 PM

Do you know what kind of job you want while you're in?

not too sure......gonna see what they have...

JoshH's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:02 PM
i'm as confused as a hungry baby in a topless club......lol

JoshH's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:00 PM

Good luck to ya. Really pay attention to the units you can join and look into their deployment rotations. Don't let the recruiter try to put you wherever just to 'fill a spot' because the spots they need to fill the most are the ones that are about to deploy.

yeah, i know that one.....lol, i come from a military family....both grandpas, my dad, my uncle, my brother, my sister in law....now me....lol

JoshH's photo
Sun 12/09/07 04:57 PM

National Guard goes overseas all the time. Just FYI. There's more than "a chance" you will go.

i know, but i wanna see if i can manage to stay here....