Sandstorm7's photo
Sun 05/27/18 11:43 AM
Very nice shy
Like you ..
Dave ..

Sandstorm7's photo
Sun 05/27/18 11:35 AM

The Battle Of Souls
The scene, a cold `n misty morn, where magic tales and myths be born. The gathering amassed at the base of the mound. The army of darkness and angels of light encircled around. Our hero, the white knight in gleaming armour appeared. With his steadfast arm and sturdy lance; readies his horse, charges! And now must take his chance! Head raised high, fighting for freedom for all. Heaven stands still, motionless for a second, he must not fall! One direct hit in the Demon`s heart will suffice. The dice has been thrown, but not out of choice. Perish the thought `er justice fails. Equilibrium must be returned to the imbalanced scales. Evil awaits to spread the demon seed. It hath no care `n brings despair to face and creed. Filling the world with treachery, false lies and hate. Our guardian saved us this day, and death is not our fate. But still, the Devil beckons me, and is smiling, standing, at Hell`s gate . . .

Copyright. (c) Dave Heath 2008

Not to be used by Google.
This poem has been published.

Thanks for reading ..
Dave .

Sandstorm7's photo
Sun 05/27/18 11:31 AM
Blackpool Memories

Kiss me quick hats, sandy dunes, Double cornets, red balloons, Burgers! onions! candy floss! people drunken, that`s their loss. Puffing nicely, kids all fed, seagulls flying overhead. Bikers racing, donkeys led, steely eyes from ferris dread. Someone bumps me, I see red! “told you twice kids. no “let it go” says uncle Ted. Fish, chips, vinegar, buttered bread, I said!” Tower and illuminations in my head. Oh jeeze,we`ve lost our grandpa Fred. Argh! sand in eyes now, feet like lead. Safe journey home, and back to bed…

©David Heath 2002.

Sorry about the formatting

Not to be used by Google
Thanks for reading..
Dave .

Sandstorm7's photo
Sun 05/27/18 06:03 AM
My Love

love the mountains, the clouds, the rivers, the fells. Fields full of daffodils. The peal of church bells. The song of the blackbird. The sigh from the trees. The sun on my face. And the touch of the breeze. The colours of the rainbow. the strength of the sea. But most of all, I love you, being close next to me…

© David Heath 2008.
Not to be used by Google

Thankyou for reading ..

Get in touch with me if you are a lady
Who likes poetry.

And you are looking for a long happy stable relationship like me ...
Dave

Sandstorm7's photo
Sun 05/27/18 05:55 AM
My Love

I love the mountains, the clouds, the rivers, the fells. Fields full of daffodils. The peal of church bells. The song of the blackbird. The sigh from the trees. The sun on my face. And the touch of the breeze. The colours of the rainbow. the strength of the sea. But most of all, I love you, being close next to me…

© David Heath 2007.
Not to be used by Google

Thankyou for reading..
Dave .

Sorry about the formatting ..