Community > Posts By > stephenbadger

stephenbadger's photo
Fri 05/01/20 07:41 PM
think It would be a very useful tool for finding compatible partners ...also promote honesty & would be a relief for many to get a difficult embarrassing subject dealt with.

About 80% of the population has herpes type 1 somewhere on their bodies, MOUTH, eyes, fingers, arms/legs or ...bottom area (very popular nowadays)
About 30% of the population has herpes type 2 you know where, DOWN THERE mostly.

Herpes is permanent, always shedding virus, always a risk to cuts, abrasions & mucus membranes, even in the absence of an outbreak & even on an antiviral drug or asymptomatic.

stephenbadger's photo
Wed 04/08/20 07:40 PM
Hello, are there any kiwi e-scooter owners rattling around here ??

We have our own Reddit community group reddit.com/r/ElectricScootersNZ/

l am the Organiser of the subreddit u/paku_kakariki

We can have a discussion right here if anyone has questions that need answers.

I own an emicro One (X2), emicro Condor & a minimotors Dualtron 3

stephenbadger's photo
Wed 04/08/20 04:55 PM
To be honest I can't remember the FS forum now ...I think you have to be Gold to participate.
The NZD &or CS forums can be exceptionally bloody ...that l remember well.
For me as a Meetup Organiser l was annoyed the set-up for organisers was simply a clever tricky money-trap ...so l shifted my group to busy Reddit, where l learnt to avoid subs teeming with trolls, pc stooges & teenage yankees.

Meet up grouos are great because you are meeting others with the same interest.

stephenbadger's photo
Wed 04/08/20 04:31 PM
think Kaponga, South Taranaki ...drool drool drool

So, how far do you have to go to get out of the 'Auckland'
life and still be in the country?

stephenbadger's photo
Sun 05/12/19 05:17 PM
Edited by stephenbadger on Sun 05/12/19 05:49 PM
think nooo, nude pics, so what ?? if you like living dangerously, do it & if it turns to ****, report it !! ...(a) you don't give your ph number to anyone unless you want to talk to them, having already invested days or weeks of messaging establishing bona fide's ...and if your relationship survives the messaging stage ...(b) impatient types that want to meet&greet without messages don't need your ph number & could be obnoxious, nasty &or dangerous ...(c) impromptu requests for your email-address generally are email-address thieves or "bad site" poachers, report them !!

ps. though obviously multiple profiles are encouraged on "paid subscriber" venal rip-off bad sites/multiple mega-sites & l have often seen 3, 4, 7, 13 or 17 profile pics staring back at me from simple &or deluded ladies with deep pockets, l do stand corrected by "support" ... only one "nasty" or one "good" or a "mix & match" profile per good member, hehe!

drool nooo, propositions are perfectly normal human behaviour if the proposal is on the up & up & legit, as opposed to poxy, horrible scum-sucking money-scammers noway

ps. yes, you're correct, the profile definitely should be listed "intimate encounter" so you that can choose to bar those approaches.

stephenbadger's photo
Sun 05/05/19 10:07 PM

Can you shed some light on all the american soldier profiles written and inhabited by users who obviously use english as a second language. They desperately want email addresses - what is that all about?
think 3rd world & some very clever 1st world email-address thieves who sell them on to spam-mail senders, scam-mail senders & marriage scammers all over the world ...alternatively some of them get a commission if they can lure you into joining disreputable dating-sites ...try to ignore them or report them if you want to risk being joined up to english gay s&m sites in retaliation.

pionate ...is alive & well, still in use on-site ...and lured me all the way to here ..."pion" urbandictionary.com ...To be beneath; To be at one's lowest status; worthless; less than.

stephenbadger's photo
Wed 03/20/19 05:58 PM

think West Auckland ...l've gone off-site with what will probably turn-out to be a money-scammer, but l suppose it will make a change to talk to someone dangerous (male? or female?) for a while ...when they ask you to go private email straight away, they always, always 9.99999/10 turn-out to be a money-scammer or spammer ...l get 1,000s of spam-mail, lol ...nowadays, l just ignore gold-diggers & spammers ...but money-scammers are very cunning & much harder to detect ...if the photo is pretty & younger it usually isn't real.
.......turned out to be an email-address thief pretending to be an animal-lover ...these days they get pretty creative too, ggrrr ...crap !!! l was looking forward to a nice steamy conversation full of promises.

stephenbadger's photo
Sun 03/17/19 05:49 PM
Edited by stephenbadger on Sun 03/17/19 06:06 PM
think West Auckland ...l've gone off-site with what will probably turn-out to be a money-scammer, but l suppose it will make a change to talk to someone dangerous (male? or female?) for a while ...when they ask you to go private email straight away, they always, always 9.99999/10 turn-out to be a money-scammer or spammer ...l get 1,000s of spam-mail, lol ...nowadays, l just ignore gold-diggers & spammers ...but money-scammers are very cunning & much harder to detect ...if the photo is pretty & younger it usually isn't real.

stephenbadger's photo
Sun 03/17/19 05:39 PM
Edited by stephenbadger on Sun 03/17/19 05:42 PM
think Annierooooooo, l was referring to my time spent on FS ...l wouldn't expect the experience to be different here though ...l NOT a PC person, so christian sanitation nut-jobs, etc would start getting my posts deleted sooner or later.
Busmannz, yes, l am the Organiser of a Meetup group & the various facilities provided for discussions are 99.7% totally wasted on all the various groups ...on other Meetup groups, if l contribute any serious comments or encourage any females to participate ...l am immediately removed from the group & any other associated groups by politically correct nitwits, for making "inappropriate comments" with no right of reply & absolutely no idea what reason l was banned for ...l've stopped joining other groups, cos they're riddled with brainwashed morons, ggrrr

They're probably busy right-swiping on their phones...
Actually conversing with people seems to be a lost art these days.

stephenbadger's photo
Sun 03/17/19 05:03 PM
think engaging in bloody battles with trolls, including a Kiwi or2 put me off forum life, ggrrr

We are here. Not a lot of kiwis go on the forums.
Hi any way.

stephenbadger's photo
Sun 03/17/19 04:50 PM
think Humanities infestation of these islands (NZ) is always the greatest tragedy, ggrrr ...the Bangladesh Cricket Team weren't the target, they were only visiting.
3 weeks ago l thwarted a planned racist attack on a chinese family at their Takeaway Bar ...at the time l thought the next planned attack might be on me for interfering & spoiling the fun, lol
l don't know who got the biggest shock, the racist part-maori pig that l got in the face of or the long-suffering chinese family who've learnt to despise their customers

Loss of humanity is a loss indeed Bangladesh cricket team went out safe though

stephenbadger's photo
Tue 04/10/18 07:16 PM
l know someone who loves himself ...he's an annoying prick !! rant

stephenbadger's photo
Tue 04/10/18 06:53 PM
mmm, l wanted to have sex with my sister-in-law who says she loves me, but she saaaays she is finished with men & nasty ikkie sex ...spoilsport ...probably telling me porkies & bonking some bible-bashing turd down at her church. drool