Community > Posts By > blm12366barbie

no photo
Fri 10/01/10 07:53 AM
So True!!

no photo
Fri 10/01/10 07:29 AM
It's so true.Both about men and women ,exspecially men!!If you knew from the beginning what you find out in the end things would be alot easier. I dont care about them making alot of money,Or such a nice car It's everything eles that gets me Twisted.Yet,I seem to find the same kinda guy.Really need to take your advice.

no photo
Thu 09/30/10 08:21 AM
Gre8t poem!!

no photo
Wed 09/29/10 05:17 PM
You guys are gre8t!!Tell me like it is!!

no photo
Wed 09/29/10 05:13 PM
So true!!!what do you do when your addicted?????????HA,Ha
Yeah ,Get with someone eles !!!!!They keep telling me that.I just can't!!!!!!!!!But It would help!!!!!!!!!!Twisted !!He got me Twisted,He use to say I got him Twisted!!!!!!

no photo
Wed 09/29/10 03:27 PM
I think it was the sex ,maybe that's what my problem is with this whole thing.It was really good.

no photo
Wed 09/29/10 03:24 PM
Thanks and I finally see the light!!

no photo
Wed 09/29/10 07:24 AM
Also,my ex cop friend that killed himself.I don't understand why.People say he couldn't handle life anymore.His brother is still mad ,I think the same thing .His kids ,mom and brother and friends he didn't care it seems, he's selfish and should of been here for the kids and family itleast.I guess I'm glad I didn't date him knowing now he was capable of that!!He still has a special place in my heart.

no photo
Wed 09/29/10 05:28 AM
Edited by blm12366barbie on Wed 09/29/10 05:30 AM
Really the breakup I knew was coming,I was fine with it but didn't think he would start dating so soon.A girl had just moved in the same apt.building above him.The weekend I was @ the beach.He said he was upset over me and drank some window cleaner and had been drinkn.The new guy upstairs seen him laying outside.When I got back I could tell his mind wasn't with me.He was wanting to stay home instead of coming to my place.Keep his new cell ph. in the car or turn it off when I did see him.Come to find out I went by seen him and the girl.I asked how long they had been seeing each other he said a week.He got with her the day we brokeup ,I asked her so you just moved in upstairs she said yes.I just had a feeling that day he was not innocent I found that he isn't.Really for two months he had been hiding his phone ever since he started that new job.Normally he never keeps a job longer than two weeks .Wonder what eles he's lied about?When I first moved in my apt a few yrs ago he lived across from me he got me to date him.Guess now I know there's a pattern.So he actually got evicted moved to his new apt now ,goes and does the same thing.I wasted a year and half with him!!!!It least I found out now I guess.Just I cooked for him everyday.If I went to his house he never had any food.I would bring stuff and cook there.My daughter said he was using me!!I'm 36 he is 24.He said he allways liked older women.He also said he would get bored with other girls after like 4months.but he was with me longer.I'm just gonna get over it.I have never been with someone and they leave me!!Thanks for responding to me on this it really does help.

no photo
Wed 09/29/10 05:04 AM
You are so right!!Thanks

no photo
Tue 09/28/10 04:15 PM
How do I move on when my boyfriend finally decides to date some one eles after we dated for a yr.and half?Also,my ex cop friend wanted me to date him I wan't ready you know splitsville with the ex.He killed himself,which I found he had alot on his plate with the ex wife couldn't handle her being with another man and he had financial problems all this in the same week.I just feel I don't want to get close to another man ever again,and get hurt.How do you get past the hurt and move on?

no photo
Tue 09/28/10 06:42 AM
I just don't like arrogant and cocky men!!