Community > Posts By > aronez23

aronez23's photo
Wed 05/06/09 12:16 PM
Sounds like you had the wake up call you needed. Hope everything works out for you - that kind of punishment is a whole lot easier to bounce back from then jail time would have been - good luck to you!

aronez23's photo
Wed 05/06/09 11:38 AM
Hahahaha I can wait I am the one who has to buy all the freaking presents now!

aronez23's photo
Wed 05/06/09 11:34 AM
I have blocked a lot mostly for rude statements and those who wont take no for an answer. I have actually had issues with guys making another profile or another yahoo im name to talk to me and it is freaking scary!

aronez23's photo
Wed 05/06/09 06:05 AM
I know it feels pretty sucky but don't let yourself feel too bad about it. Not every guy out there is gonna be made for you and just be glad he did not waste any more of your time. There is always a reason when things do not work out and that is because you were meant for someone and something better. Not everyone will see how amazing you are but one day you will meet someone who will not be able to get enough of you. Good luck to you and don't be a sad panda over this!

aronez23's photo
Tue 05/05/09 06:18 PM

I think hairy is hot - its no fun when a man is smoother then you are!

Thank you sista! Finally someone who feels the same way I do!

I didn't always feel that way then I dated someone who was and now theres no going back lol.

aronez23's photo
Tue 05/05/09 06:12 PM
I think hairy is hot - its no fun when a man is smoother then you are!

aronez23's photo
Tue 05/05/09 01:14 PM
I think you look beautiful in your pics my darling and I think that everything you wrote was very well put. Good luck to you! :smile:

aronez23's photo
Tue 05/05/09 11:01 AM
I am actually way too honest - I think I need to hold back some lol. As far as others go I am not saying that all others lie but I must say I have come in contact with many who do. Some liars are easy to spot and others blow my mind at how good they are it. I do not know why people feel the need to lie obviously you can't be made for everybody so why not lay your true intentions out on the table. Someone out there is bound to be down with whatever it is you are wanting and lying about who you really are may trick someone into liking you in the beginning but it usually isn't going to make things work in the long run.

aronez23's photo
Mon 05/04/09 05:02 AM
I would have to agree with you - as much as I get tired of emails from guys looking for the booty, I at least appreciate the fact that they are upfront about what their intentions really are. Girls can be like guys - if we are up to just having a little fun then fine - I think we should at least be given the truth so we can decide that for ourselves. Guys talk about girls getting attatched well if we straight up know thats what you are looking for then we are not going to attempt to get to know you on any other level but that.

aronez23's photo
Sun 05/03/09 10:05 AM
I love going to gay clubs! I sometimes have more fun there then at a regular club - I find the people are friendly and I get a kick out of watching all the hot guys walking around covered in body glitter!

aronez23's photo
Sun 05/03/09 08:10 AM
If a guy is funny and will sit through horror movies with me then I am good.

aronez23's photo
Fri 05/01/09 07:05 PM
Hahahahahaha ewwwwwwwww but then again the pic on the box kinda looks like dog food as well.....

aronez23's photo
Wed 12/05/07 06:29 PM
I used to have a life size cardboard cut out of the pink ranger lol

aronez23's photo
Thu 11/08/07 05:33 AM
I have had that happen to me too I think it was the viewer on the computer i think it also shows pics you have viewed before and then sample ones too it has happened to me a couple times and I was confused as well.