Community > Posts By > laurieannk367

laurieannk367's photo
Tue 04/08/08 02:05 AM

They sweet talk us, they sound like their the perfect guy, even though there is a distance problem. You can't seem to get enough of each other even though all of its been on the phone and he's willing to come down and visit and relocate possibly Everything seems wonderful, then he stops calling, and texting, even emailing. When confronted, he's not man enough to talk to me about it. I assume he was working more than one woman and he met one this weekend, and thats all she wrote. I wish he had the cohonies to tell me why and the truth.
Then Men wonder why we have trust issues. I'd figure at this stage of my life, the Men who gameplay had grown up.

Any comments, thanks!
want some cheese to go with that whine deardrinker its not just guys, women on here are just as screwed up and play just as many games. Maybe he did find someone else, whats the big deal, it works both ways, you shouldn't commit to someone online, thats just stupid anyway you look at it, gotta meet, more than once and take it from there, then you would have a legitimate complaint. Just stopping talking to someone online is easy, if you want to commit online, thats what you can expectdrinker smokin bigsmile

To me we were friends, and if he had the cohonies to own up and not just stop communicating, i'd understand especially with the distance between us, geesh. I wasn't expecting happily ever after, a meeting of course someday soon, but water under the bridge now. There is someone better out there for me.

laurieannk367's photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:52 AM

I believe they do this because they are afraid we may laugh at their small penises!!!laugh drinker laugh

Lmao good one Gypsy!

laurieannk367's photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:51 AM

They sweet talk us, they sound like their the perfect guy, even though there is a distance problem. You can't seem to get enough of each other even though all of its been on the phone and he's willing to come down and visit and relocate possibly Everything seems wonderful, then he stops calling, and texting, even emailing. When confronted, he's not man enough to talk to me about it. I assume he was working more than one woman and he met one this weekend, and thats all she wrote. I wish he had the cohonies to tell me why and the truth.
Then Men wonder why we have trust issues. I'd figure at this stage of my life, the Men who gameplay had grown up.

Any comments, thanks!
want some cheese to go with that whine deardrinker its not just guys, women on here are just as screwed up and play just as many games. Maybe he did find someone else, whats the big deal, it works both ways, you shouldn't commit to someone online, thats just stupid anyway you look at it, gotta meet, more than once and take it from there, then you would have a legitimate complaint. Just stopping talking to someone online is easy, if you want to commit online, thats what you can expectdrinker smokin bigsmile

It wasn't just online, we spoke on the phone several times a day. He was making plans to come see me, he went on National Guard drills this weekend, yeah okay. Anyhow water under the bridge, when one door closes, several open up.

laurieannk367's photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:49 AM

Any comments, thanks!

men? grown up?laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

As long as you acknowledge SOME (NOT ALL) guys need to grow up and are idiots, but REAL men do the right thing, I will be content.

I'll try to trust some, but its not easy, usually I can pick out the game players pretty early, this one had me fooled.

Yeah, unfortunately that happens...it's happened to me, but the other way around...

Sorry I do know that woman can be just as bad.

laurieannk367's photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:46 AM

I'll tell him that !!!! thanks dear........

I think thats a crock full of you know what. He met someone else. Men lie, and cheat and walk all over us, and we let them. We have to stop it Ladies!!

He wasn't worth your time, tell him he's not Man enough to handle your sexiness!

You go girl!!!!!!!!! He needs that smack in the face!

laurieannk367's photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:44 AM

damn never happened to me yet .. but wow.. i've had about 6 guys i been with relocate and one was from aussie.. lol flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker drinker

Dam you go girl!

yea but when they came out here i was not satified so i sent them back home.. lol

AGAIN, YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laurieannk367's photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:44 AM

Any comments, thanks!

men? grown up?laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

As long as you acknowledge SOME (NOT ALL) guys need to grow up and are idiots, but REAL men do the right thing, I will be content.

I'll try to trust some, but its not easy, usually I can pick out the game players pretty early, this one had me fooled.

laurieannk367's photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:40 AM

damn never happened to me yet .. but wow.. i've had about 6 guys i been with relocate and one was from aussie.. lol flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker drinker

Dam you go girl!

laurieannk367's photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:38 AM
I think thats a crock full of you know what. He met someone else. Men lie, and cheat and walk all over us, and we let them. We have to stop it Ladies!!

He wasn't worth your time, tell him he's not Man enough to handle your sexiness!

laurieannk367's photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:34 AM

Any comments, thanks!

laurieannk367's photo
Thu 04/03/08 03:09 PM
Someone's personality can change their appearance. Example, a very good looking guy, acts like a whinney baby or is arrogant and full of himself, that can make him very ugly, in my book. Jmho.

Laurie

laurieannk367's photo
Wed 02/27/08 02:54 PM
happy laugh

laurieannk367's photo
Wed 02/27/08 02:48 PM
lol good one laugh

laurieannk367's photo
Wed 02/27/08 02:46 PM
WAY TO GO, THAT'S AWESOME!

laurieannk367's photo
Wed 02/27/08 02:34 PM
lmao good one laugh

laurieannk367's photo
Wed 02/27/08 02:32 PM

Fresh blanket of snow on the scenery.

with me in a lodge, by a fire and cocoa keeping warm. We don't get much of that white stuff here laugh

I bet, and lets add a great guy to share it with.

laurieannk367's photo
Wed 02/27/08 02:27 PM
Fresh blanket of snow on the scenery.

laurieannk367's photo
Wed 02/27/08 02:26 PM
laugh

laurieannk367's photo
Wed 02/27/08 02:23 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh bigsmile

laurieannk367's photo
Wed 02/27/08 02:20 PM
laugh