Community > Posts By > Ken4play

Ken4play's photo
Wed 11/17/10 06:20 AM

why cant i find a woman to keep me interested
for more than
i have had long lasting relationship ,.
But always get bord! how can i keep the flame lit.
I just dont see how couples do it! I go from
being in love to just loving what happens to
them like a friend. what is that?

I am going to guess that you are boring.
Relying on someone else to make you whole.
Ebb and flow.
Be the paddle.
quit the opposite! I'm a leader in fun and spontanious,adventurous,and dareing.love to live on the edge.love to travel.I have all the outdoor toys such as jet sky,bikes,camper,love to white water raft.I dont mind being indoors once in a while but more the get out and do something guy

Ken4play's photo
Tue 11/16/10 05:29 AM
I was planing on deleting my profile but before i do..i just want to get honest opinions. A better look at myself.. Maybe i'm the problem idk.

Ken4play's photo
Tue 11/16/10 05:25 AM
sorry! I'm not gay!

Ken4play's photo
Tue 11/16/10 05:19 AM
i have had long lasting relationship ,. But always get bord! how can i keep the flame lit. I just dont see how couples do it! I go from being in love to just loving what happens to them like a friend. what is that?

Ken4play's photo
Tue 11/16/10 05:12 AM
i'll only judge by peoples actions not what they say

Ken4play's photo
Tue 11/16/10 05:11 AM
absolutley ok! second girl i ever loved was african american. sadley passed from a heart condition many years ago. r.i.p

Ken4play's photo
Tue 11/16/10 05:08 AM
i have had 3 in the past 2 years. I can tell you from my experiance. BAD IDEA! for example.. just yesterday a very pritty young woman had me convinced she couldn't breath or live without me. said that right things all the time even sent gifts to my suprize ..she calls me yesterday and tells me .she's pregnant! thats right! pregnant. I know i'm good but not that GOOD! I live in massachusetts and she lives in vegas. before her anouther that had lots of pictures sent me them anytime i wanted and i went to new orleans for vacation and didnt tell her i was comming for mardi gras and went to seee her to suprize her. the only one getting surprized was me when i found out all those pictures were of her sister lmao.

Ken4play's photo
Tue 11/16/10 04:52 AM
all this talk about approaching women.. How about you women approach men. it's alot easier to reject someone than it is getting rejected...

Ken4play's photo
Tue 11/02/10 08:25 AM
pick two people from here who you think would make a cute couple

Ken4play's photo
Sat 10/23/10 12:47 AM
make a move baby! i'm not a mind reader

Ken4play's photo
Sat 10/23/10 12:45 AM
i have 2 ones name ends in ella and the other name can be sweet a chewy

Ken4play's photo
Sat 10/23/10 12:43 AM
nothing better than a bottle of hot oil and a whole body rub down

Ken4play's photo
Sat 10/23/10 12:20 AM
no when they say shallow ,what they really mean is dam! ****! i wish i were a blond~! no but seriously I like variety

Ken4play's photo
Tue 10/12/10 04:40 AM
dont) you wanna visit my profile?

Ken4play's photo
Tue 10/05/10 08:44 AM
i think theres a point where your just not happy with her or him and want to fill that void of feeling wanted weather it be mentaly or physicly

Ken4play's photo
Tue 10/05/10 08:39 AM
looking for an agressive woman to just take me away!

Ken4play's photo
Tue 10/05/10 08:36 AM
to find a woman that can make me smile again..

Ken4play's photo
Tue 10/05/10 08:17 AM
Edited by Ken4play on Tue 10/05/10 08:17 AM
im driving in my new firebird on the freeway I 91 and speeding. officer pulls me over and asked me do you know how fast you were going? my friend in the passenger seat reply's to to officer that wasnt even talking to him and says. i dont know the spedomiter was burried! officer hands me a $300 dollar ticket and tells me thank your friend for this ticket.. i was gonna let you off with a warning.. true story!.
.out parked at a boat ramp next to a river in my home town with friends drinking. cop pulls up and says to me.. you know you have bald tires and a loud muffler. now mind you theres a case of beer and a bottle of tequila in the glove box. same friend metioned above sticks his stupid head out and says to the officer. (WHAT! HE'S GOT A BOLD MUFFLER AND A LOUD TIRE) you know what happened next! yep! get out of the car. low and behold. it's the same cop 1 year later. arrested for under age drinking.. dont go yet the best is yet to come!.
.i thought this one was clever by the cop. i have to give him this one.. cop pulls me over for speeding only 4 miles over the limit. same friend opens his mouth. said why did you pull us over when eveyone is doing the same speed? cop asked... you ever go fishing? my friend says yes. cop asked anouther... ever catch any? friend said yes. cop asked.. did you ever catch them all?

Ken4play's photo
Tue 10/05/10 07:30 AM
i really dont have to worry about any of that.. 1,I'm a great cook 2, i can be greatly romantic if i feel the attraction there,3 i'm always myself so i'll never run out of ideas trying to be someone im not like alot of men do..

Ken4play's photo
Tue 10/05/10 07:27 AM
if woman could make the first move more often. men are not mind readers.

Previous 1