Community > Posts By > tweetum

no photo
Thu 03/24/11 04:53 PM
terrified by katharine McPhee...:smile: :smile:

no photo
Thu 03/24/11 04:50 PM

What the hell is Kopi luwak!??

:tongue:

They're coffee made from the poop of a Paradoxurus hermaphroditus, commonly known as a civet. These animals eat the coffee beans. laugh

we have that in my country,it is called kape alamid..its very expensive and never tried one...

It taste like coffee poop.huh Some people like it.frown

true some people like it but me i wouldnt try drinking it..

no photo
Thu 03/24/11 04:36 PM
Edited by tweetum on Thu 03/24/11 04:39 PM

What the hell is Kopi luwak!??

:tongue:

They're coffee made from the poop of a Paradoxurus hermaphroditus, commonly known as a civet. These animals eat the coffee beans. laugh

we have that in my country,it is called kape alamid..its very expensive and never tried one...

no photo
Thu 03/24/11 04:09 PM
i love facebook..you can connect with your friends,family and other people..there you will know the latest happenings and their whereabouts..:smile:

no photo
Wed 03/23/11 02:25 PM
:tongue: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Wed 03/23/11 02:18 PM
:tongue: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 03/22/11 02:01 PM
:tongue: laugh happy

no photo
Mon 03/21/11 02:53 PM
don't forget-demi lovato..

no photo
Mon 03/21/11 02:51 PM
laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 03/21/11 02:45 PM
Rice vermicelli and bread.....

no photo
Mon 03/21/11 02:13 PM

I think about you day and night,,that quiet time when just laying there,,,right before sleep,,your memories creep.
So giving and so beautiful, and ne now so wishful.
We've grown since then, and came around, knowing love is bound.
Restful, delightful,,so very wonderful.
The all of you, and me so blue, thinking here, about you.
Smile Dee,,and take delight in me,,for I can't just be.
I want to really see,,,live,,and be..
To share a night,,into a day,,beside you,,in love and play!:heart:
That echo's in my mind,,remembering every piece of you, so kind.
What has ,,love, taste, romance, lust and compassion,,all in one.
You and me,,waking to a new mornings sun...:heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Sun 03/20/11 04:17 PM
100% YES!:smile:

no photo
Sun 03/20/11 04:16 PM
tiffany

no photo
Sun 03/20/11 04:10 PM
rodolfo

no photo
Sun 03/20/11 03:47 PM
Edited by tweetum on Sun 03/20/11 03:57 PM

Wrap your head around this one Honey.....

Love exists....but it is earned.

It isn't free and it isnt a right. It is something you gotta work hard for. It MUST be earned. It must be recognized and enjoyed every damned minute you are lucky enough to be in love.

People forget this basic concept and cling to the retarded notion that love should just blindly find them and they just sit back and let it all happen......then they wonder why they are lonely.

LOVE IS HARD WORK.......

and there are a lot of lazy people out there.

i agree..u must do everything for the love..or you will never know,the train has left already and you were left alone...

no photo
Sat 03/19/11 05:43 PM
happy

no photo
Sat 03/19/11 04:53 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 03/19/11 02:38 PM

Hmmm Being a Mum, I have 6 happy gorgeous children who love me, The older ones would protect me with their lives as I would them, they have respect for me and others, and they are just happy fun young adults and children , who love life and family.love love love

They may never be rich or famous , but they are all going to laugh at life and live it to the fullest and yep i am really proud of all of them

love :heart: :heart: :heart:
being with your own family brings joy to your heart..supporting and loving one another,sharing burdens in life and happiness...arriving home from a long tiring work and then someone is waiting,preparing for your meals,sharing about what happened on that day..this is already make you rich...happy

no photo
Wed 03/16/11 03:59 PM
:heart:

no photo
Wed 03/16/11 03:22 PM
it is not advisable to sleep after you eat..let the food digest first for a while before you go to sleep esp at night..coz the body will convert the food you ate into fat instead of using it as a fuel right away.this fat will store in your body.results would be weight gain, and nightmares..too much eating also leads to inability to sleep..i hope this would help you..