no photo
Thu 06/09/11 03:41 PM
feeling down... :(

no photo
Tue 05/17/11 03:14 PM
country boys...:smile:

no photo
Wed 05/11/11 04:41 PM
well for me i would marry the person i love..but before marrying that person i will do everything to make him fall in love with me..i will never give up as long as my heart is beating for him..it would be difficult at first but this will result to a good one..:smile:

no photo
Thu 05/05/11 04:34 PM
:heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Thu 05/05/11 03:52 PM
california king bed-rihanna

no photo
Tue 04/05/11 05:42 PM

People in this page are all 30's and below. I know that we are just enjoying our life and it's fun.No question about that.
But I am wondering where were you, or what you do when you are at your 50's.
For me, when I am at my 50's maybe I am seeing the world. If I have money that time.

What about you?

happily married..visiting the house of my children together with my husband and play with my grandchildren.traveling around the world with my husband.and maybe if i have a lot of money i would love to have a foundation for pediatric patients..

no photo
Tue 04/05/11 05:25 PM

lets say you have a best friend.
and she asks you to make a painting for her.
so you do.
but you're not going to let her see it or know what it's of til you're done.
and throughout the whole process you keep telling her she will eventually get it.
you keep working on it.
and you promise her that no matter what,
even if it's ten years from now,
you WILL give her this painting because it's hers.
but then she completely stops talking to you.
she just ignores you.
haven't heard from her in over a month.
do you still give it to her?

YES....coz u made a promise to that person..even if it takes years to finish,u still have to give it to him/her..A PROMISE IS A PROMISE...PROMISES ARE MADE NOT TO BE BROKEN...stops talking to u?ignoring u?not communicating with her?why dont you make first move?try contacting her.ask her the reason..maybe she has a problem..maybe she's sulking..explain it to her that it is not yet finish..

no photo
Sun 04/03/11 03:28 PM
WITH ME----SUM41

no photo
Sun 04/03/11 03:10 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 04/03/11 03:08 PM

Awesome news. lovelybaker4u. I have warn you now that the work can be addictive and that caring for people can reap you great rewards. I call it nursing home magic. It is amazing how it can help you to see things in life that before you might not have been aware of. I have had a lot of personal growth because of the caring profession. It has made more than once take a long look at the way I have viewed things. I hope you will enjoy the classes and will not be too nervous for the clinical tests. Keep telling yourself that you can do this and when you are in front of the state tester just realize all they want to know is that you can do your job.

I am nervous about almost everything at this point. I am worried that I will not be able to keep up with all the work I have to do. Because I have to take care of my kids as well. Thank you for the support though.

you can make it.just enjoy your work and let your kids be your inspiration...happy happy

no photo
Sun 04/03/11 03:01 PM

Awesome news. lovelybaker4u. I have warn you now that the work can be addictive and that caring for people can reap you great rewards. I call it nursing home magic. It is amazing how it can help you to see things in life that before you might not have been aware of. I have had a lot of personal growth because of the caring profession. It has made more than once take a long look at the way I have viewed things.

that's true..caring for someone gives you the high feeling..making them comfortable,alleviating their pain,.listening to their stories eventhough it is repeated makes them happy.knowing that someone is there for them and they're not alone...

no photo
Thu 03/31/11 04:39 PM
This is one of my favorite food

PORK BLOOD STEW(PORK DINUGUAN)

Ingredients:::

•1 k. of pork belly, cut into small cubes
•350 g. of pork liver
•4 c. of pig’s blood

•3 chili peppers (siling haba)
•1 head of garlic, crushed and minced
•1 thumb-sized piece of ginger, minced
•3 onions, halved and sliced thinly
•1 pouch of sinigang mix good for 1 liter of broth
•1 bay leaf
•salt
•pepper (optional)
•1 tbsp. of cooking oil

Cooking Instructions::::

Refrigerate the pig’s blood until needed.

•Heat a heavy casserole.

•Pour in the cooking oil. When the oil starts to smoke, add the garlic and ginger.

•Saute until fragrant. Add the pork pieces and cook over high heat until the edges of the pork start to brown.

•Add the onions, chili peppers, bay leaf and sinigang mix and continue cooking until the onions are transparent.

•Season with salt and pepper, if using.

•Pour in just enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, lower the heat, cover and simmer for 30-45 minutes or until the pork is very tender.

•Add more water, a little at a time, if the liquid dries up before the pork is cooked.

•Meanwhile, minced the liver.

•Season with a little salt.

•When the pork is tender and most of the liquid has evaporated, take the pig’s blood out of the refrigerator.

•Transfer to a clean bowl. With you hands, mash solid masses to a pulp. Pour the mashed blood and the liquid into the casserole. Bring to a boil.

•Cook over medium heat, stirring, for about 5 minutes. Add the minced liver and cook for another minute or two.

•Add more salt if necessary.
Serve the dinuguan hot with puto (sweet rice cakes) or steamed rice.

happy happy happy

no photo
Thu 03/31/11 01:57 PM
never give up

no photo
Thu 03/31/11 01:57 PM
late than never

no photo
Thu 03/31/11 01:47 PM
because someone shot that poor bird...

no photo
Wed 03/30/11 05:08 PM
problem of country

no photo
Wed 03/30/11 05:02 PM
match my intelligence...laugh

no photo
Wed 03/30/11 04:55 PM

INUYASHA!!!!!happy
im planning to watch naruto..just curious about it,coz it is a famous manga story..

haha i knew that was kagome...that is on of my classics now, love that show... i just finished watching bleach, waiting for new episodes, watching full metal now, and ghost in the shell is always great...

yeah,my profile photo is kagome..heheh..my friend told me that bleach anime was good,but i didnt watch it yet..i also watched rosario+ vampire..if i have some spare time,thats the time for me to watch anime,..

if you ever want to watch it, this site has all the episodes free online
4bleach.com

thanks..i'll try to watch it if i have time...

no photo
Wed 03/30/11 04:01 PM
thinking about what to do on friday...

no photo
Wed 03/30/11 03:59 PM

INUYASHA!!!!!happy
im planning to watch naruto..just curious about it,coz it is a famous manga story..

haha i knew that was kagome...that is on of my classics now, love that show... i just finished watching bleach, waiting for new episodes, watching full metal now, and ghost in the shell is always great...

yeah,my profile photo is kagome..heheh..my friend told me that bleach anime was good,but i didnt watch it yet..i also watched rosario+ vampire..if i have some spare time,thats the time for me to watch anime,..

Previous 1 3 4