Community > Posts By > loyaldragon

loyaldragon's photo
Fri 07/18/08 11:02 AM
There`s a god? lol

loyaldragon's photo
Thu 07/17/08 09:03 AM

Ok so Im on a diet and I have been "stuck" for about a month at the same weight! I count calories, I switch up exercise between swimming, jogging, and strength training... and I really just dont know what else to do! Got ideas?
:heart: Thanks

Take boxing, where you actually hit a heavy bag. Forget situps. Learn to work the bag an hour a day, 3 minute rounds with 30 secs rest between, and WEAR WRIST WRAPS AND BAG GLOVES. Squats and pushups will help too. I guarantee you will see results in as little as a week if you commit to it.

loyaldragon's photo
Thu 07/17/08 09:00 AM
It was a little under a year ago, and I got on here after googling dating sites. I must say, there are some very interesting characters here, to say the least, lol! And I`m going to be on the forums more now too. :smile:

loyaldragon's photo
Mon 07/14/08 09:31 PM
Boogalubed, it`s like being boogalooed, but with KY, lol!

loyaldragon's photo
Mon 07/14/08 08:33 PM
There ya go ladies, here I am. Check out toplessness of a pro wrestler. :wink:

loyaldragon's photo
Mon 07/14/08 04:06 PM
OINK?

loyaldragon's photo
Sun 07/13/08 09:47 PM
My all time favorite: I love you, and I want to be with you, but its just not our time...

Umm.... if you A: love someone B: WANT to be with them, and really nothing is standing in the way, why do that? Can we say double talk? lol

loyaldragon's photo
Sun 07/13/08 05:05 PM
Yes. Weightlifting, wrestling, muay thai, boxing, and BMX do a body good. happy

loyaldragon's photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:12 PM
Get rid of them. They are looking for something on the side, and not respecting the vows you hold dear.

loyaldragon's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:24 PM
Very simple solution: get an XBOX 360. :D

loyaldragon's photo
Fri 10/26/07 08:37 PM
The ones that overlook you for that are not after love, they are after your wallet. Don`t worry about it, bro. Don`t get discouraged.