Community > Posts By > RickT

RickT's photo
Mon 01/12/09 09:51 AM
There was a chinese buffet near where i live where the health department came in a sampled the fresh meats.....needless to say what was to be chicken was not!!!! They were closed and reopened 2 months later, not many cars parked in their lot these days!!!

RickT's photo
Mon 01/12/09 09:19 AM
Does anyone have any good recipes for spinach?

RickT's photo
Mon 01/12/09 09:15 AM
I live in Amish country and many of them eat horses here. I have talked to few that when their horse comes up lame they put it down and butcher it.

RickT's photo
Mon 01/12/09 09:07 AM
No Hell No!!!! This weekend i was out and i overheard 2 couples discussing a dog they cooked to see how it would taste....they said they enjoyed it....grossed me out a bit!! But this is not the first time i have heard of people eating pets....or so called pets.

RickT's photo
Mon 01/12/09 09:04 AM
I hear so much about people eating domestic animals here in Pa....are there really recipes out there people use????? Just curious!!!!

RickT's photo
Wed 10/29/08 06:47 PM
I am not sure what you are referring to as threads??? I like this site, and have quite a bit of interest from women.....but they usually live half way around the world...lol

RickT's photo
Wed 10/29/08 06:32 PM
Thankyou Winx.....you are very beautiful!!!! StLoius is a great town

RickT's photo
Wed 10/29/08 06:24 PM
When you say friends with benefits.....it is just a moment of satisfaction.....search for a lifetime of true love and happiness, true love and making love to that one person would be the most ultimate high a persons soul could ever experience.

RickT's photo
Wed 10/29/08 06:15 PM
good evening msbetty.....my day was great, how are you

RickT's photo
Wed 10/29/08 06:11 PM
I am looking for a woman located within South Central PA.....Must have a warm sincere heart. Looking for my best friend in life...if it is meant to be the rest will follow us to the last sunset together.:wink: