Bumbuminthesunsun's photo
Thu 11/08/18 05:08 PM
I think you're dreamyyy <3 Ďood come to my house and bang by 67 yr old alcoholic landlord so she'll stfu & let me study in peace before I merk her pls & ty

Thu 09/20/18 08:50 PM
You look absolutely dreadful! Cake it up! - Said nobody to you, ever. You look fine, my personal preference - a little mascara, maybe some flat pink lip balm that tastes ok, and you're set!

Thu 09/20/18 08:34 PM
Ah indeed, that is an interesting topic, I'm afraid to say I believe this is the ONLY rational way to understand society. Corporations, military, religious sects, households, many strata of civilization are idiosyncratically governed. At one extremity of the spectrum we find varying degrees of voluntary consignment opposed to denizenry on the other. I'd say pick your poison, because sociologically, there is no escaping it if you cohabitate with large groups, work in a populated metropolis or practice any kind of religion.

Thu 07/12/18 08:18 PM
Well, I'm not sure what the appeal in the women you mentioned is. But as a random male subject for your survey, here are my insights to your question:

-People typically are attracted to others who compliment their weaknesses, so maybe in the case of those you are curious about, it could be that particular affection.

-But it could also be the case of a Jungian anima projection.

-It could also be the case of a socially constructed ideal of beauty.

The question is subjective and valid answers are myriad.

Personally I noticed my attraction to different types of women throughout my life has varied. For example, I know of a particular homeless girl who is very rugged and I find her attractive. Of course, I could still beat her up, but it's sexy to me that she can be tough and not cry about everything and expect EVERYTHING, blaming all her own shortcomings on me (like so many women who are better off than her), just because I'm a man. While at the same time I've met very beautiful and privileged women who I couldn't ever bear to sleep with, because I find their lack of compassion and hypocrisy utterly revolting.

And then, there's the matter of being appreciated. I was very much in love with an older woman who was not very attractive by typical physical standards to most, but through her attitudes and gestures towards me I was rock hard for her (LOL, pardon my vulgarity). The way she dolled herself up for me, she would cancel plans just to be around me, I felt like I would do anything to please her. So there's a matter of reciprocity I suppose?

Anyway, there will be some guy out there who clicks with you in that way, who will be helplessly enamored with you, I'm sure. Good luck!