Wiitard's photo
Mon 10/15/07 07:14 AM
Anyone else getting it?

Wiitard's photo
Mon 10/15/07 01:22 AM
I respond to every message I get, even if it is just a "Hi"

Wiitard's photo
Mon 10/15/07 01:21 AM
I can usually make first contact...but have a hard time following through after that...like I just don't know what else to say beyond the initial, "what's your sign?"

Kind of like "A Night at the Roxbury" when they finally get some girls to go with them, but they can't carry on a conversation beyond generic pick up lines...

Wiitard's photo
Mon 10/15/07 01:18 AM
Apologies for the double post...happened during the slow period...

Wiitard's photo
Mon 10/15/07 01:13 AM
Anyone else heard this?

F is for Friends who do stuff together
U is for yoU and me
N is for aNywhere and aNytime at all
down here in the deep blue sea

F is for frolic through all the flowers
U is for Ukulele
N is for Nose pickin', cherry gum, and sand lickin'
here with my best buddy!

Wiitard's photo
Mon 10/15/07 01:11 AM
Anyone else heard this?

F is for Friends who do stuff together
U is for yoU and me
N is for aNywhere and aNytime at all
down here in the deep blue sea

F is for frolic through all the flowers
U is for Ukulele
N is for Nose pickin', cherry gum, and sand lickin'
here with my best buddy!

Wiitard's photo
Sun 10/14/07 11:50 PM
Paint that comes with your computer is pretty useful

and

Most colleges give out Student Editions of Photoshop

Wiitard's photo
Sun 10/14/07 11:48 PM
Ever hear the saying, "Men fall faster, women fall harder?"

That's been the case with me and every relationship I've ever been in.

I fall in love fast, but just as she's starting to love me with all her heart I'm not that deeply in love anymore.

I know this makes me sound like an ass, or even a jerk, but it's not something I can inherently control. When we break up, it usually hurts her more than me, but then...

...we get back together and it comes back on me ten-fold.

Wiitard's photo
Sun 10/14/07 11:46 PM
Time heals all wounds (even of the heart)

Just go out with friends, stay busy, and in a couple of weeks it won't hurt soooo bad.

Be productive, do extra work, clean your house, whatever you have to to stay busy.

Wiitard's photo
Sat 10/13/07 11:07 PM
What're you running?

(I need a beefier video card, I know...but you gotta dig the Antec Nine-Hundred!)

Wiitard's photo
Sat 10/13/07 10:57 PM
An elderly couple was just getting into bed when the old man let out a fart. He was a bit embarrassed but just joked and said, "7 points."

His wife said, "What?"

"It's bedroom football," he replied, "every fart is a touchdown."

A few moments go by and she lets out a fart, "7 points," she chortles.

A few more moments go by and she farts again, "14 points," and again, "21 points."

Now the tension is building up on the old man. He doesn't want to lose a football game to his wife, even if it is "bedroom football." So he lets two out and says, "21, tie game."

She let's out two more really quickly and says, "28, 35 points."

Now he's really trying not to lose. He's laying there in bed, sweating, straining to crank out some more gas when all of a sudden he tries so hard that he accidentally crapped in the bed.

His wife realizing something was wrong asked, "What was that?"

"Uh...half time, switch sides."

Wiitard's photo
Sat 10/13/07 10:52 PM
google search
Spybot

You'll find result for Spybot Search & Destroy

The interface is a bit hard to get used to, but it is by far the best free anti-spyware/adware program IMO.

Also do a search for Adaware or Lavasoft. It's a very user friendly program and works well too.

Why I prefer Spybot over Adaware: You can set a teatimer to block known URLs in your browser and anytime a registry modification tries to take place it alerts you to allow or deny the change. This can be annoying when you are trying to install a program and have to keep allowing the registry change, but it is much safer when you are just surfing the net and it pops up. DENY! Hahaha!

Wiitard's photo
Sat 10/13/07 10:49 PM
I had a PSP first. Loved it. Hated the loading times in some games. Best game for it is Tekken (load times are short, it looks great, and plays just like the PS2 version).

Then I got a DS. World of difference. The DS games are not graphically as good as the PSP, but IMO, the games are more fun. I love my DS...play it every week. Haven't touched my PSP in 5 months.

Wiitard's photo
Sat 10/13/07 10:47 PM
Case: Antec Nine-Hundred
Motherboard: EVGA NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI ATX
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 2.66Ghz
Memory: Corsair 2GB PC-6400 800MHz XMS DDR2 Kit (by using 2 1 Gigabyte sticks)
Video Card: nVidia GeForce 8600GTS 256MB DX10
Hard Disk: 500GB 16MB Cache SATA 7200RPM
Power: Antec True Power Trio 550W Power Supply
Cooling Fan: Zalman CNPS9500 LED

Wiitard's photo
Sat 10/13/07 04:57 PM
I downgraded to XP. My games run better that way.

nVidia nForce 68oi
2GB RAM
nVidia GeForce 8600 GTS x 2 @ 256 MB RAM

you'd think that kind of hardware would be able to run Vista and games rather comfortably...but man, Vista is a system hog!

Wiitard's photo
Sat 10/13/07 04:54 PM
I have Logitech's G25 Racing Wheel with Accelerate, Brake, Clutch, and H-Pattern Shifter.

Currently, there are only 2 games out that make good use of it: GTR2 and Live for Speed.

It'd be nice to have more racing games that use the wheel's force feed back and clutch, H-Shift. Sequential sucks, and so does using the shoulder buttons on console systems. Sometimes, you need to be in 2nd gear like now.

Specifically it'd be nice to have racing games that have cars we can actually afford to own. GTR2 only features fully raced out vehicles that would cost millions to own and aren't street legal. Live for Speed features fictional cars. What if I want a Honda Civic or Chevy Corvette?

Wiitard's photo
Wed 10/10/07 06:23 PM
Hi