Helvis80's photo
Wed 04/25/18 06:42 PM
True :smile:

Helvis80's photo
Fri 04/13/18 06:07 PM
laugh laugh laugh

Helvis80's photo
Fri 04/13/18 06:02 PM

Not that I'm an expert or anything, but I have some advice to all the men out there who might be wondering why they don't get a response for the women they message. 1. Give your marital status. If you don't the woman will probably assume that your either married or separated and believe it or not, most women to looking to meet someone online don't want to date men who are married or separated. 2. List your interests. Saying I'll tell you later says you either don't have any interests, you don't want to mention them or you can't take the time to list them. Listing your interests will give the woman something to talk about if she wants to have a conversation with you. 3 Don't just say Hi. I know it's hard to put your self out there, but look at the woman's interests and ask her a question. If she says she likes to travel in her profile, ask her if she's done any traveling lately etc. Just saying hi makes it very difficult for either of you to start any sort of conversation. And this is just my pet peeve - you've never met me so do not call me sweetie or honey I can't think of a bigger turn off - plus it sounds really condescending. Thanks for listening.

Helvis80's photo
Fri 04/13/18 05:59 PM

Why is it a nice looking 50's women always go after younger men?

Only a nice looking woman can answer that question!:smile:

Helvis80's photo
Sun 04/08/18 08:21 PM

I think that emotional compatibility is not based on biological age alone, although it is a better indicator than most other things.

If a man and woman are compatible and 'grown' age difference really shouldn't matter. It matters to me because I have children and a potential mate would be a potential stepfather, so the difference in their age and my child is important.

Otherwise, younger man/older woman, or younger woman/older man ... if they are compatible ,, I say go for it.

Helvis80's photo
Sun 04/08/18 07:47 PM
hey guys i'm Elvis and i'm new around here waving