Community > Posts By > Whywherewhenwho

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Tue 08/14/12 06:42 AM
Mmm, not necessarily. He is either big time in love, curing a STD, or has another definition of hot chicks...

But if the hot chick was you in this case, his loss then, not yours :banana:

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Tue 08/14/12 06:26 AM
Some small, cute and deserted little island in the sun

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Thu 08/02/12 01:42 AM
No fun = no relationship

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Mon 07/30/12 08:58 AM

So, I am pretty sure my profile says "looking for a woman" and all of my about me and conversations are geared towards that fact. But somehow, just somehow, I have gotten message after message from guys wanting sex. Seriously? What the hell is going on?

You lost the path of truth and us guys do our best to lead you back on it. Besides, the "WO" in Woman could be a typo right?

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Mon 07/30/12 08:55 AM
I always attract the career type of girl. More brains, more money and more ambition. I'm sure that's a sign of sorts but haven't figured it out yet. So my pattern is always to try and remain her number 1 priority which, you surely guessed, never works in the long term. Work or projects always rule in the end.

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Thu 07/26/12 01:55 AM
Sure, true friendship is for men and women

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Fri 06/22/12 05:24 AM
Weirdo

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Wed 06/20/12 09:29 AM
Lovely

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Mon 06/11/12 07:30 AM

When you want to meet the opposite sex. I dont know where to meet them now I know I work a lot but I still cannot fine someone. Anyone have any suggestions I am open to anything

Sounds odd but try the supermarket. Ignore all ladies & girls that walk around with grocery lists, they are shopping for their family. Focus instead on those that seem to have no list, nor a clear idea of what they need. They're usually easy to talk to or have a laugh with, it is only the supermarket afterall.

Do voluntary work for any cause you consider worth it

A tanning saloon on discount nights

Self help workshops of any kind

People always say grocery stores, but I've never heard of it actually working.

And tanning salons? Really? Do you just wait for women to come in and hit on them?

I do agree with the volunteering part, though.

Yes, grocery stores can work. I'll ask you for a kitchen tip, what your idea for dinner was that night or if there is a special method to getting your salad dressings just right. She usually lives in the area (big plus) and often likes a guy that cooks.

The tanning saloon I use to...get some light in winter time as a lack of D vitamine has negative effects. Sometimes I spot a girl that has the same objective, the others are there to help them look hot. Discounts night are busy, often waiting time involved, so we chat and I make sure they have a laugh or two as quick as possible.

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Mon 06/11/12 07:19 AM

Okay! Guy's, what is it that when you meet some one for the first time. They want to get in your 'PANT'S? I respect myself alot and will not do that and I though there were 'GENTLE MEN' out there, still.

Stop, stop !! This is a big misconception. Not at all related to meeting for the first time. We want to get in there any odd time. And honestly, if we weren't interested to get there, you'd worry about what was wrong

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Mon 06/11/12 06:43 AM

When you want to meet the opposite sex. I dont know where to meet them now I know I work a lot but I still cannot fine someone. Anyone have any suggestions I am open to anything

Sounds odd but try the supermarket. Ignore all ladies & girls that walk around with grocery lists, they are shopping for their family. Focus instead on those that seem to have no list, nor a clear idea of what they need. They're usually easy to talk to or have a laugh with, it is only the supermarket afterall.

Do voluntary work for any cause you consider worth it

A tanning saloon on discount nights

Self help workshops of any kind

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Sun 05/27/12 10:33 AM
Still single? Why, so I can be here on Mingle :banana:

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Thu 05/17/12 07:23 AM

I am in the process of discovering my attraction towards girls and am looking for someone to talk... i don't know if beacuse i'm 23 it's like to late and i'm juste confuse or if it is never too late ... ohwell blushing

It's never too late and at 23 you're only at the beginning. Go and explore, don't be shy. Your sexual identity is your business and solely up to you to develop in any way you want... Good luck !

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Tue 05/08/12 08:55 AM
Hot !

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Sun 04/15/12 01:06 PM
Try laying off the dope for a while. You'll feel better

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Wed 12/14/11 10:34 AM
A few English lessons and look in other places would help I guess

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Wed 12/07/11 02:36 AM
Yes, why not

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Wed 11/09/11 08:44 AM
Fake profiles are a pain and there seem to be more around all the time. Or profiles that haven't been used for months. Can they not be desactivated after say, 4 months or so? It will leave only active Minglers...

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Tue 07/12/11 07:59 AM
Mmmh ladies, it really isn't so hard...

<<<<<<<<<<< this is a nice guy

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Thu 01/20/11 06:47 AM
Yep, count me in. I'll play