Community > Posts By > Whywherewhenwho

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Wed 08/07/13 06:22 AM

What is even more funny is that my kids were saying (very loudly), "mom you should date him, he would make a good husband." Any time a guy flirts with me, they think I need to date them.Lol. What cues do you look for when you flirt and the other person flirts back to get a phone number? I almost gave him my business card to "advertise my services" but I believe the guy should take the first step.

But this guy did make the first step. He was perhaps hesitant because you were with your kids?

And no, the idea guys always have to make the first step is a little outdated I think.

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Wed 08/07/13 06:15 AM
Amazing these responses. Doesn't anyone here first look at her eyes (windows to her soul), her smile, and her general appearance? I do and think most of us guys do actually...

If you like what you see then you sure hope booty, boobs and a great body are part of the package too.

Cause who cares about the latter if she has mean eyes, no sense of humour and the appearance of an outdated cartoon character?

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Wed 07/24/13 07:53 AM
Sure, have already managed 10 hours up to now...

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Wed 04/17/13 09:08 AM
Fast & Furious

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Thu 03/28/13 02:59 AM
2 gorgeous sisters

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Tue 03/26/13 07:09 AM
Edited by Whywherewhenwho on Tue 03/26/13 07:09 AM
One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Fri 03/22/13 07:23 AM
*** raises his hand ***

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Mon 03/18/13 10:11 AM

oh geez. Your whole life is at 21.

No I am seriously getting pissed at kids who have no life experience but maybe one or two gals through highschool, AND they need advice on how to find a woman.

NO NO. TRY GOING OUT AND MEETING GIRLS..I DONT KNOW..MAYBE AT KMART..MAYBE AT the skating rink...maybe at your buddies house.

There is no way you need help finding a date when you are goodlooking and 21. get the **** off the internet and meet a girl.

I am sick of this ****.

(sorry)

He's not asking for advice on how to find a woman, nor is he complaining about a lack of attention or the difficulty of meeting women.

And whether he is 21, 41 or 61 doesn't make one bit of difference either, he makes a good point.

Nice guys are always there, provide a shoulder to cry on, are good listeners, the perfect buddy but no challenge otherwise. Not enough stimulation.

Bad guys represent the thrill of the unknown and forbidden. They always attract attention of everyone (good or bad) and girls will need to work to get noted. A challenge and stimulating.

My 2 cents? Never change and remain the great guy you are. Understand the above and make the ladies work for your exclusive attention a bit, remain that shoulder to cry on, but give little away and leave things mysterious. Guaranteed she'll want to discover more of you. But little bits, one at the time :-)

Good luck, you've got a lot going for yourself so don't worry...

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Wed 03/06/13 04:12 AM
Mmmh, a few come to mind. 1; a splendid blowjob while I was behind the wheel, trying to stay in my lane. 2; in the middle of a road. 3; on the kitchen table at my in-laws. 4; in front of a window in the train we were traveling on.

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Fri 12/07/12 02:25 AM
Eva Mendes
Halle Berry
Anne Hathaway
Kate Winslet
Julia Roberts

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Fri 12/07/12 02:15 AM
Hot sex, loads of it tongue2

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Wed 12/05/12 07:07 AM
Yes. It was wham, bam, thank you ma'm. Head over heels in love. Took all of 30 seconds. I am still very in love with her, after 5 years. But...she is already happy in a relationship so she does not know.

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Wed 11/28/12 06:59 AM
A brothel ?

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Fri 11/16/12 02:10 AM
<<<<<<<< That cute enough ?

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Tue 10/30/12 10:24 AM
Nonsense. Real friendship has actually more potential between a man and a woman. Platonic as well as a solid basis for a love relationship.

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Tue 10/30/12 10:17 AM
Die without a relationship? Get a dog then if you cannot manage with fellow humans. Very rewarding.

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Tue 10/30/12 10:16 AM
If they start off with such a question, it would be a turn off in my opinion. It sort of implies there must be something wrong with you, being single.

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Tue 10/30/12 10:12 AM
This must be why I'm always in trouble with the ladies, kind of impossible to be aware of these 60 points.

Will have to commit to studying these a little better if I ever wanna get rid of the Peter Pan syndrom

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Sun 08/19/12 04:48 AM
Edited by Whywherewhenwho on Sun 08/19/12 04:50 AM
Banging is likely what you do with your 26yr old blow up babe. Then back in the box she goes...

Whywherewhenwho's photo
Sat 08/18/12 03:51 AM

Indeed...I wouldn't give a second glance at a middle aged man chasing women twenty years his junior, so you would never have to worry about finding yourself in that "won't put out" position champ :wink: laugh
Oh well to each their own. At least I got some today.bigsmile

But...is that your nose growing in front of your face?