Wed 04/18/18 07:33 AM
Edited by ethanscott278 on Wed 04/18/18 07:33 AM

Travelling Asia soon
Vietnam.
Thailand
Cambodia
Some does and don’t.
Please :smiley:

I think you should add India to your list.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India

ethanscott278's photo
Wed 04/18/18 07:28 AM

Ive been on a week, and though ive found several matches everyone seems quiet. Except the several bots...... Just looking for a friend to chat with. Are there real people out there?

I think you'll have better luck finding someone on the forum, since there are more people out here rather bots.

ethanscott278's photo
Wed 04/18/18 07:22 AM
I think it is a compliment depending on what your age isdrinker laugh

ethanscott278's photo
Wed 04/18/18 07:18 AM

When do you say it is so? How do you get over it?how to stop it being so?

It'll happen when it'll happen.
You should never force it. It took me almost a year to say it myself with confidence and previously I had rushed into it and regretted it later on.

ethanscott278's photo
Wed 04/18/18 07:14 AM

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all.

My name is Shelly and I'm a Brazilian woman looking for a real and committed woman for a serious relationship/marriage.

I had an Australian fiancee until not long ago and we were planning to marry, then I needed to come back to Brazil for 6 months to have some documents ready. Meanwhile, she met another person and betrayed me right before I return to there, at the end of last February. I'm still very hurt at the moment because of this, so I'd be thankful if people don' joke too much about it.

Problem is, in the end, I imagined all of my life in Australia and somehow it seems that I'm in love with the Aussie way of life and the accent...the way women are and speak, the culture, etc. I don't know if someone already went through this? To fall in love with a certain kind of person/ ethnic and then is so difficult to imagine yourself with one that is not similar to this.

I know its still early to start looking for someone else after all that happened, but I'm also trying to move on. It also seems that I've lost my interest in local women.

I believe I have so much to give to my destined one and I really want to find someone that will finally value this.

Sorry to hear about your failure.
Plenty of eligible guys out there and I'm sure you will find love soon enough!