Community > Posts By > t22learner

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:49 AM

And now we have the subprime Obama campaign fundraising......

What is he hiding?

Give it up. You sound desperate and pathetic. You don't think there's questionable financing of Republican PAC's in this election?

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:45 AM

when I was young...we vacationed in Bourne Scenic Park...for two weeks...being from Illinois...I remember it as being so beautiful...fishing with my father on Cape Cod...using squid as bait...and...fighting the sea gulls who were in a constant attack mode...they LOVE squid...lol..actually...we caught a sand shark...threw it back of course...

Massachusetts is beautiful and October my favorite month here. Unfortunately due to work, I was out of state for much of peak foliage... Dallas and Orlando were not so scenic.

the seasonal changes are breathtaking in New England...my parents seem to always head east...for our two week vacations...upsate NY...Vermont...New Hampshire...the good old days...

I'd recommend skipping the Fall-Winter changeover...

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:43 AM
This is a tough one... I'm an atheist, but have no objection to public displays of religious symbolism. I don't care for "political correctness," but I think the separation of church and state can prohibit religious displays on public property. It is intolerance of people's beliefs that lead to conflict over these issues.

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:34 AM
You've got hand! As George Costanza would say...

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:32 AM

when I was young...we vacationed in Bourne Scenic Park...for two weeks...being from Illinois...I remember it as being so beautiful...fishing with my father on Cape Cod...using squid as bait...and...fighting the sea gulls who were in a constant attack mode...they LOVE squid...lol..actually...we caught a sand shark...threw it back of course...

Massachusetts is beautiful and October my favorite month here. Unfortunately due to work, I was out of state for much of peak foliage... Dallas and Orlando were not so scenic.

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:54 AM
Ben Affleck mocked a ranting Keith Olberman. It was pretty funny.

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:51 AM

I doubt they'll boycott the Montreal Radio station, like Joe Biden and the Obama Campaign would have done.

Palin specifically asked them for the call letters. I doubt it was so she could send them a Christmas card.

I believe the next holiday is Thanksgiving, she wants to send them a Turkey.

Thanksgiving Day in Canada was October 13, eh?

So, your saying a Turkey is not appropriate?

Those two clowns will probably get an invitation to go turkey hunting with Sarah and **** Cheney.

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:46 AM

I think the clintons were the worst thing that ever happened to this country. Before them there was respectability & an assurance that things worked properly.

Ever hear of Nixon?

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:44 AM

I doubt they'll boycott the Montreal Radio station, like Joe Biden and the Obama Campaign would have done.

Palin specifically asked them for the call letters. I doubt it was so she could send them a Christmas card.

I believe the next holiday is Thanksgiving, she wants to send them a Turkey.

Thanksgiving Day in Canada was October 13, eh?

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:42 AM

The Republicans have usually enjoyed a money advantage in presidential elections. It's amusing to observe their whining this time when they don't.

Whinings???? More like what's obama hiding?

OBAMA cultists

Your capacity to hate is impressive.

REPS would never sell our rights down the tubes or not defend our nation.

Republican policies have us sending $700B EVERY YEAR to Saudi Arabia for oil. 18 of 19 of the 9/11 terrorists were from where?

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:38 AM

Palin answers the questions...it's just that LIBS don't like to be confused with the facts.

No matter...Sarah can still smile in spite of all the personal attacks. That shows more nerve than wimpy OBAMA who kicks newspapers off his plane for endorsing what they believe is the best candidate...McCain! Or shunning interviewers for asking them "TOUGH" questions...funny...OBAMA does not want to be asked about his redistribution remarks.

No checks & balances + no restraint + no checks & balances = govt. tyranny. Welcome to the DNC agenda folks! Slippin' & slidin' into third worldism...

Buh Bye America...Home of the brave & land of the free~~~~

WHAT? PALIN DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE VP DOES!! SHE IS NOTHING BUT A PRETTY FACE, SHE IS SIMPLY STUPID!! AN UN-INTELLEGENT FOLKSY BIMBO WHO IS NOTHING BUT THE TITS OF THE REPUBLICAN CAUSE!!
HER CANIDACY IS A JOKE, AN UBSURD PRANK ON THE COMMON SENSE OF AMERICA.

Well since she has more expereince than OBAMA I suggest it's YOU who needs to change your vote. BTW...it's OBAMA who is running for PREZ Not Sarah.

BTW...OBAMA is nothing more than a OPRAH propping empty suit who stutters instead of answering questions.

You will find out so soon that this emporer has NO CLOTHES! LOL

Can we assume you won't be supporting him as President should Sen. Obama prevail on Tuesday?

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:19 AM

The Republicans have usually enjoyed a money advantage in presidential elections. It's amusing to observe their whining this time when they don't.

OBAMA cultists

Your capacity to hate is impressive.

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:16 AM

Imo, for us to progress as a nation, we have to assess ourselves honestly. We are not without fault.

Well I hope when they tax you out of all your wealth & belongings that should make YOU feel better. laugh

Open your mind.

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:13 AM
Imo, for us to progress as a nation, we have to assess ourselves honestly. We are not without fault.

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:10 AM

I'm not a fan of her politics, but apparently she's "stupid" enough to be elected to the governorship of one of our 50 states. And she had the courage to pursue it, so it looks like she has bigger balls than you.

California elected Arnold. Just saying.

I don't think Ah-nold is stupid, either. He seems to be pretty popular, too.

I think Dubya is the example you're looking for.

See, for people to call Dubya stupid is basically calling America stupid for electing him.....

Yes, it is.

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:08 AM

Well, some of my money. That's for sure. I'm from a place you probably despise more than Iran... Massachusetts.

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:06 AM
It's sad that the John McCain of 2000 was destroyed by the deceitful politics of Karl Rove and George W. Bush. That embittered him and hurt him in this election.

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:02 AM

I'm not a fan of her politics, but apparently she's "stupid" enough to be elected to the governorship of one of our 50 states. And she had the courage to pursue it, so it looks like she has bigger balls than you.

California elected Arnold. Just saying.

I don't think Ah-nold is stupid, either. He seems to be pretty popular, too.

I think Dubya is the example you're looking for.

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/02/08 05:55 AM

This whole election is about choosing the less of two weavils!!

What candidates would you prefer?

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/02/08 05:53 AM
Edited by t22learner on Sun 11/02/08 06:09 AM

New England Patriots, for one reason only....In Belichick we trust.

That would be impressive given the injuries they're sustaining, but I wouldn't bet against them.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25