Community > Posts By > t22learner

t22learner's photo
Fri 04/24/09 07:00 AM
Rush is helping steer the GOP right into oblivion.

t22learner's photo
Fri 04/24/09 06:57 AM
It will be interesting to see if the chickenhawk actually submits to it. I'm thinking he'll come up with some lame "my network won't allow it" nonsense. Olberman is putting up $1,000 to charity for every second Hannity experiences it. He'll double the amount if Hannity then admits it's torture.

t22learner's photo
Sat 04/04/09 12:48 PM

Actually I think if Bush was still running the show he would have had these problems fixed by now and America would be in much better shape then what Obama has done.Bush may have not been the best in public relations but he was a great business man.

To quote Johnny McEnroe, "YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!!"

t22learner's photo
Thu 04/02/09 05:44 PM

I remember having 52 weeks of job growth and all time record high stock market with Bush.

Haven't you heard? It was a mirage. A house of cards that blew up in September 2008. Really. It was in the news and everything.

t22learner's photo
Sun 02/15/09 10:49 AM

It's all one big joke to them. They have controll and want to push their agenda through, reguardless of the consiquences.

What happened to President Obama's reaching across the isle and nonpartisan politics?

The Republicans flipped him the bird.

So your agreeing with this whole plan?

The dems shut out the repubs and didnt let them in on the final bill.

The only chance for the Republicans is if this thing fails and therefore they don't want their fingerprints on it. If they don't want to take any responsibility for it, then they should get zero say on it.

t22learner's photo
Sat 02/14/09 06:52 PM

It's all one big joke to them. They have controll and want to push their agenda through, reguardless of the consiquences.

What happened to President Obama's reaching across the isle and nonpartisan politics?

The Republicans flipped him the bird.

t22learner's photo
Fri 01/23/09 05:34 PM
Send 'em to Cheney's place in Wyoming.

t22learner's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:43 AM
Here's some great marketing...

http://guestofaguest.com/politics/say-good-bye-to-mr-bush/

t22learner's photo
Thu 01/08/09 04:14 PM
A short war won't generate many new orders for the US war corporations...

t22learner's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:52 PM
I heard the Yankees signed that shoe thrower for their 5th spot in the rotation.

t22learner's photo
Tue 12/09/08 07:02 PM
Ah, I see things haven't changed here.... lol I think many here would love some "immoral sex," whatever that is...

t22learner's photo
Thu 12/04/08 03:30 AM
He won. Get over it.

http://wikileaks.org/leak/obama-1961-birth-announcement-from-honolulu-advertiser.pdf

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/23/08 05:24 PM
Speaking of urine... $154M and it's not working. NASA need to have their mission changed to develop alt-energy...

"HOUSTON – Astronauts tinkered Sunday with a troublesome piece of equipment designed to help convert urine and sweat into drinkable water, which is vital to allowing the international space station crew to double to six.

Station commander Michael Fincke and space shuttle Endeavour astronaut Donald Pettit changed how a centrifuge is mounted in a urine processor, which is part of the newly delivered $154 million water recovery system. The centrifuge is a spinning device that helps separate the water from urine.

It was on rubber grommets to reduce vibrations, and Mission Control asked Fincke to remove them and just bolt the piece down."

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/23/08 06:18 AM

O'Rielly and FOX do not have just high ratings....they are THE TOP RATED show, network... major difference!

On November 4th, all the people got to vote. I don't think they voted the Faux party line...

t22learner's photo
Sat 11/22/08 04:08 PM

this is why we need the Fairness Doctrine back. So the left has an equal chance to air their hate speech

MSNBC...CNN...NBC..CBS..Moveon.org.....Huffington Post....Michael Moore...Streisand (STILL waiting for her to move out of the USA like she PROMISED!)Rosie O"Donnell..shall I continue?????

Nothing coming out of the sources you cite come close to what was spewed in the OP examples, and there are many more like them. Still, I think the "Fairness Doctrine" is nonsense.

t22learner's photo
Sat 11/22/08 11:09 AM

this is why we need the Fairness Doctrine back. So the left has an equal chance to air their hate speech

I think there's much more "hate" coming out of right-wing radio than in all "liberal" media, but I'm a left-wing liberal elitist.
Are you a Libatard?laugh

As the father of a mentally challenged son, I have to say no...

t22learner's photo
Sat 11/22/08 11:06 AM
The more marketing behind a drug, the less we likely need it.

t22learner's photo
Sat 11/22/08 11:04 AM

I think there's much more "hate" coming out of right-wing radio than in all "liberal" media, but I'm a left-wing liberal elitist.

t22learner's photo
Sat 11/22/08 11:02 AM
She embarrassed the Republicans with her terrible interview performances and is done in national politics.

The piling on, like the gleeful exploitation of this video is unnecessary.

t22learner's photo
Sat 11/22/08 08:48 AM
Edited by t22learner on Sat 11/22/08 08:49 AM

I read into his remarks this...

Gioc, the context you provide is your interpretation, and I respect it, but what about those listeners without the education or discernment to get beyond the literal words?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25