NorthernCalifGirl's photo
Tue 10/26/10 07:44 PM
why do i have to be as dry as a bone today? Got beer....

Tue 10/26/10 07:39 PM

Welp guys and girls bigglicious is here finally jk! Welp if ur in alberta or saskatchewan hit me up! dont be shy. Peace!:wink:

I have relatives in Albeta and Saskatchewan, montreal, nanaimo. Welcome aboard the Good Ship Mingle . I'm only half Canadian.

Sun 10/24/10 05:09 AM

Semi-related to the topic at hand, I've been considering shaving mine all off for the first time in a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time. Feedback? Yes? No?

Personal opinion - if you've reached a place where you want a drastic change - go for it! I'm pretty sure it will grow back lol.

On topic - People change - but they should change for themselves. You can make suggestions or say that you like something, but personally, unless I LIKED the suggestion or was curious to see what it would be like, I wouldn't do it. You have to be happy with yourself to be happy with someone else.

Thanks.

Sun 10/24/10 05:08 AM

Semi-related to the topic at hand, I've been considering shaving mine all off for the first time in a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time. Feedback? Yes? No?

Personal opinion - if you've reached a place where you want a drastic change - go for it! I'm pretty sure it will grow back lol.

On topic - People change - but they should change for themselves. You can make suggestions or say that you like something, but personally, unless I LIKED the suggestion or was curious to see what it would be like, I wouldn't do it. You have to be happy with yourself to be happy with someone else.

Wise woman.

Sun 10/24/10 05:03 AM

Since it says "No BOYS allowed", I'm good to chime in. hehe

I have to disagree, to a point, what some guys said. With the right women that they'll shave/cut anything. Ok, some will. It doesn't matter to them (or they're just that desperate). For some it also grows back a lot faster. Yes, women can make guys do things that they normally wouldn't. No secret there. But, if you're a woman, would you want a guy to change that just because you don't like it? Is that much different from him saying that I won't date you unless you dye your hair or shave your ()???? Apparently, I have a bit of a mustache. Would I shave it off because of a woman? HECK NO! Hormones can do funny things, but after a while, they wear off and the "WTF" factor rolls into mind. Does that make for a healthy relationship? You shouldn't try to change or even judge somebody as your 'perfect mate' for something as superficial as that. If you have a fear of facial hair, maybe you have an underlaying issue, but, there's more to a person than the soup strainer!

Truer words were never spoken..thanks for your input...Very real..I get it.

Sun 10/24/10 02:15 AM

I'm 31 yrs old, never had a boyfriend or a serious relationship, so I'm trying out this whole online stuff. Would you guys mind going to my profile and letting me know what you think and let me know what kind of improvements I need to make?

I'd really appreciate it. :)

You should post a clearer pic of yourself...Show off who you are. Who cares? While I'm not a guy..I have worked in the beauty fashion industry for more than 20 years. Take a pic of yourself--feeling totally good about life..it will show!

Sun 10/24/10 01:52 AM
Never offer a hand that you may need later..down the road. You give a hand to help because it is the right thing to do.

If you expect something in return...Then your intentions were not about the giving.

Sun 10/24/10 01:49 AM

I thought I had a crush on here, but it turned out to
be a false alarm after we met....lol....

You too? I am not alone!lol.laugh laugh laugh

Sun 10/24/10 01:46 AM

Am I a "Geek for real"

I like star trek voyager, Space/planets, history channel, dont have a GF and still manage to play RS from time to time??Well what do you think?

Quirks are kinda sexy. We all have them.

Sun 10/24/10 01:42 AM

Anyone got any?

I've gone on a few dates with local guys. Very fun...1 not so fun. But I haven't had any crushes so far. I really like the fact I can meet guys here in town. Have coffee, picnic or lunch..and make a friend or 2. And....at the same time-get to meet people..especially men....from all around the World.

Fun times.

Fri 10/22/10 11:55 PM

I am in the Greenwood,sc area.

Aw..don't be shy. You're amongst friends... Hope you find what you are looking for. Welcome aboard the Good Ship Mingle 2.

rebecca

Fri 10/22/10 11:47 PM

I lived in Redding for five years. I wound up moving back to Los Angeles! I missed the beach WAY too much! I gotta have my beach!

Lake Shasta is pretty nice though!

True! That's the 1 draw back. I love the beaches too. Lived in SF for 3 years, and went to the beach nearly everyday. The good news is that I'm about 3 hours South of the beach...and then there is the beautiful Oregon Coastline....

Fri 10/22/10 11:44 PM

I miss Cali :cry:

oops offtopic

I got out of NJ alive and made it back to sunny southern cali :wink:

It's where the action is.....or at least some of it!!!!!!

Fri 10/22/10 11:43 PM

I've been up and down the west coast, I like the mountains the most

Speaking of Mountains...I went on a date with a guy I met on this site...we went up to Shasta Caverns for a hike...and a picnic...and OMG! Thke park Rangers locked the gates! We had to call 911, State Troopers..Cops...it was our first and last date...

The mountains out here in Redding are unbelievably beautiful...

Fri 10/22/10 11:22 PM

I miss Cali :cry:

oops offtopic

The West Coast is The Best Coast! I've lived in NY, MD, VA. I always come back home...

Fri 10/22/10 11:20 PM

i'm from crappy northern california.

Redding!

Fri 10/22/10 11:18 PM

north valley.
whaaa.

Where are you from? You don't know where the Norht Valley is? California is a big state, darlin'...heh heh...:smile:

Fri 10/22/10 11:14 PM
laugh

may i ask where in nor cal you're from.

North Valley, baby. Way up North.....

Fri 10/22/10 11:11 PM

The truth is ugly...but it can be so liberating, and beautiful.....:smile:
I guess I should just live for today, but I like to plan for tomorrow, habit I guess. at least I'm free and happy

That's what I intedn to do Live it. Own it.

Fri 10/22/10 11:10 PM
laugh I can't stop laughing.....

Previous 1