Community > Posts By > The Wrong Alice

no photo
Mon 07/29/19 04:16 PM
I have no such software

And using a different IP address, would in fact prove my 'supposition'

no photo
Mon 07/29/19 12:11 PM
No it's not that. They've banned it for some reason.
I don't think they like me

no photo
Sun 07/28/19 01:27 PM
I go to mingle 2, it tells me to use captcha to prove I'm human.
But it only has 1 box to click on, to do anything, which in fact, does nothing
Then up at the top, it says ip address banned

no photo
Sat 07/27/19 02:54 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/mar/07/debunking-myth-that-anti-zionism-is-antisemitic

no photo
Sat 07/27/19 02:34 PM
I'm not making fun of it, I gave an honest reply

no photo
Fri 07/26/19 11:25 AM
Lena Paul

no photo
Wed 07/24/19 04:59 PM
https://youtu.be/0n3OepDn5GU

Love is the drug - Roxy music:point_up_2:

no photo
Tue 07/23/19 12:01 PM
Edited by The Wrong Alice on Tue 07/23/19 12:09 PM
Ah, sorry, regarding Trump, I ain't got a Scooby
But surely that would mean legalising it full stop
In the UK there's zero THC in the CBD oil
And it's weird really, because it shouldn't be diluted. The whole point of oil, is it's the purest form
So I assume they just make it from a plant that has less CBD , which seems a strange thing to do
Thinking about it, Trump may well do that, there's a ton of money in it, and it deprives Mexico of an income. And he's in the perfect position to see who gets licenses to produce it, so that would seem to suit him. Plus they could then export it, under the counter, to pay of some of the national debt, rather like how Britain now exports it, to your country

no photo
Mon 07/22/19 04:07 PM
I think, though I'm not certain
CBD is good for many things
But since it's recent, legalising, it is being a bit over hyped and misleading
Much of it, is quite weak, so probably not going to do a lot
Plus, for things like cancer, I believe cannabis oil, has to be pure, I.e. not tampered with, so the T.H.C. would still need to be in it
Also, as far as I'm aware, there are over 100 different compounds in cannabis. T.H.C. and C.B.D. are just 2. I don't think, we even know, what a third of them are
So I think it's quite possible, that when they remove the T.H.C. they also remove some of the other compounds, perhaps unknowingly.
Not certain if this helps, or is relevant
But let's face it, cannabis was used for various ailments for at least 200 years, and was available in various forms, tinctures and such, from apothecarys and chemists, up until around the 1920's I think, and then was only stopped due to it's legal status changing

no photo
Sun 07/21/19 10:12 PM
Hello Cleveland:raised_hands: , Rock and Roll, Wooo

no photo
Sun 07/21/19 09:11 PM
( To the sound of heavy rock guitar, a la Spinal Tap)

Got a message from a stripper
Saying do you want to on hangout?
Verify your age with your credit card number
It's free if you want to try it out

Got a nudge from a girl named Rosie
And a kiss from Timbuktu
I was wondering are you loaded?
And, by the way, how do you do

I've had enough
Your dominating my bandwidth
Shake it loose to make it stif£

I've had enough of you
Dominating my bandwidth
Instead, just place a kiss, on my lips

no photo
Sun 07/21/19 08:50 PM
Yeah, who wants to see it?
It was sad watching him get whooped by Lewis, though after some of the things he said, he deserved it
It's always sad watching 1 of them, who should have quit
Then even sadder when they've gone punchy because of it

no photo
Thu 07/18/19 06:58 PM
Switzerland?
So... A swiss bank account, huh?
Did I happen to mention, that I am a Prince of Yorkshire, and shortly due, a modest inheritance of 50 billion pounds
However due to circumstances, the money is currently tied up, and I am unable to get it
If you were to help me out, and send me a mere 20 thousand pounds, I would in return, be happy to give you 5 million pounds

Please note this poor joke and sarcasm is subject to taxes, and other assorted unmentionable illegible small print

no photo
Tue 07/16/19 08:41 PM
I said insence not incest:see_no_evil:
You know, those sticks people light, that smell, they're often made out of flowers I think
patchouli seems to be a popular 1

no photo
Tue 07/16/19 09:40 AM
Edited by The Wrong Alice on Tue 07/16/19 09:49 AM
Okay, when did this turn into nature vs nurture debate?

Personally I think both are equally valid

And science claims a lot of things.
A psychological disorder, is rather an arbitrary opinion, often used to peddle drugs, make money.
It is also the bogeyman, who wants 1 of these disorders and to be locked up in the Looney bin, unless it has of course somehow become fashionable
And are the folks with these disorders opinions valid, they're crazy anyway, or do we just listen, out of pity
Is this thread maybe going off track?
Who knows?
Are the Spanish Inquisition homophobic?
Put that inscence down, lighting it at certain moon phases, you will be shot, infidel, seize him, and his free thinking low morals

no photo
Mon 07/15/19 08:39 PM
Edited by The Wrong Alice on Mon 07/15/19 08:43 PM
Nice 1 MzRosie, I tried to do it, but plug in, is not supported:cry:
I have a Yorkshire English accent.
Sean Bean the actor is from Yorkshire, so I guess it would be a bit like his
It's a shame, we couldn't all do 1. We could each sing 1 line from a song, then somehow, string them all together, so we could hear the whole thing

no photo
Sun 07/14/19 08:14 PM
We do get free dentists, but it's not as good as if you go private
And of course, it all only seems free
We have high taxes
And the NHS would at times make Voldemort proud

no photo
Sun 07/14/19 08:08 PM
Tom, even if you don't believe, that people are born gay, and that people don't experience a sexual attraction until puberty, then I still feel, this is not a choice

You are attracted to, who you are attracted to, it's an impulse, not a choice.

And I think you'll find many people, knew they were gay or straight, before they hit puberty

no photo
Sat 07/13/19 10:00 PM
Here's something that quite possibly has sod all to do with this

https://youtu.be/lwgwVhmRprY

But it always makes me smile, Rod the mod :point_up_2: If you want my body, and you think I'm sexy, come on sugar tell me so

no photo
Sat 07/13/19 05:18 PM
I'm not really sure what evolution, or whether I subscribe to that theory or not, has to do with this
I simply stated that I find your views somewhat of a dichotomy, 1 minute they're religious, and the vast majority of scientists are narcissists, and the next minute, your quoting scientific research.
And you seem incapable of owning your prejudice. As you seem incapable to accept that somebody could have a perfectly happy life, and be born gay.
If that's tearing down your faith, then yes, I'm happy to tear it down

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next