Community > Posts By > lilwmn

no photo
Thu 12/06/18 01:37 PM

Truthfully?
I joined to have a place,
away from the tards on a now defunct site.

WHAT?

no photo
Wed 12/05/18 01:29 PM
I wish I could contribute to this thread, but I can't recall ever experiencing this.

no photo
Wed 12/05/18 10:10 AM
Thank you delightful and actionflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/05/18 09:18 AM
Sickill

no photo
Tue 12/04/18 08:21 PM

I like quiet.

Me too!

no photo
Sat 12/01/18 08:15 AM
Frampton

no photo
Fri 11/30/18 08:23 PM
Edited by lilwmn on Fri 11/30/18 08:30 PM
Even though she had used the words chasing, I understood it as how a guy feels if the woman approaches him or pursues him since guys have always been known as the hunters. I didn't think she meant actual chasing, maybe I'm wrong.

Maybe I'm getting it mixed up with her other thread.

no photo
Fri 11/30/18 07:17 PM
Edited by lilwmn on Fri 11/30/18 07:21 PM
When we were kids my stepdad tried to get us to count the sheets of toilet paper, certain amount for #1 and another for #2. He would time us in the shower, if we were in too long he'd turn the water off. At Christmas, as we unwrapped our gifts we had to do it carefully so we could save the paper for the following year. There were 6 kids doing this. He grew up during the depression times.

With that said, I am careful of wasting but not to his extreme. Certain items I will pay more for because as Igor stated,economically it better, such as dish soap, laundry soap..I also am one that is always cold, so I probably put heat on before most people. I do turn down the thermostat at night though.

no photo
Fri 11/30/18 04:28 PM
Entertainment

no photo
Fri 11/30/18 03:59 PM
Very nice:thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 11/29/18 08:05 PM
Can you share that?I promise I won't even talk

no photo
Thu 11/29/18 06:46 PM
Good for you River!:thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 11/29/18 06:17 PM

I approached a guy once very boldly and out of character for me. He was a classmate of mine and it was apparent he did not take subtle clues.I had admitted his kindness and thoughtfulness to those in class. I really wanted to get to know him better. It was the last day of class, so I was trying to figure how to get his attention because there was a good chance I'd never see him again. So I asked him if he wanted to have sex. I couldn't believe I had the nerve to even say that. I'm sure I'll be judged for that here. It wasn't really that I wanted to have sex with him. I wanted to get to know him better. It was my desperate attempt to get his attention. It worked and we were together for close to 3 yrs.

I can't help but laugh. Not at you. Rather, I know that if I did that as a man, all sorts of bad would happen, the least of which being a slap in the face. LOL

However, if a woman approached me like that, I'd actually feel flattered. I've only had a one one-night-stand ever, and it was initiated by the woman. That experience led me to realize that one-night-stands don't fit me, so I never did it again....even when approached by other women. Instead, I actually just try to get to know the woman now.

So if the woman is only interested in a one-night-stand, there's a 99.9% chance that I'm not going to do it.

But if the woman is actually interested in something more than just sex, as you were in that story, someone like me would actually give her a chance to show that. Otherwise, I'm just going to lose interest. I'd probably even politely remove myself from the conversation once it became apparent that all she wanted was sex. So if she wants more than that, she better make the most of the opportunity to converse instead.

That's the ironic thing lynx, I don't do one night stands either, and I'd probably run the other way if a guy approached me that way.

no photo
Thu 11/29/18 06:13 PM

I approached a guy once very boldly and out of character for me. He was a classmate of mine and it was apparent he did not take subtle clues.I had admitted his kindness and thoughtfulness to those in class. I really wanted to get to know him better. It was the last day of class, so I was trying to figure how to get his attention because there was a good chance I'd never see him again. So I asked him if he wanted to have sex. I couldn't believe I had the nerve to even say that. I'm sure I'll be judged for that here. It wasn't really that I wanted to have sex with him. I wanted to get to know him better. It was my desperate attempt to get his attention. It worked and we were together for close to 3 yrs.

Well when you're pressed for time and really need to get a man's attention, either beer or sex seem to work, lol.

I'm not sure I could be that bold, but under the same circumstances, who knows, maybe. Thanks for sharing lil flowerforyou

River I shocked myself that I did that.

no photo
Thu 11/29/18 06:02 PM
I was craving something sweet, so I just put brownies in the oven

no photo
Thu 11/29/18 05:25 PM
Edited by lilwmn on Thu 11/29/18 05:26 PM

no photo
Thu 11/29/18 05:17 PM

That's actually what my last girlfriend and I did. We didn't spend 6 - 8 hours talking each day for the entire first week. We did it for the first 2 days, but then slowed down after that. After a couple weeks, we began talking on the phone rather than online. A few weeks after that, we began doing some video chats as well. We didn't have the luxury of being together in person at that time, but we still were building a relationship regardless. 

Wow, that's alot of talking a day, let alone for a week. I'm not sure I could talk that much to anyone, even if they lived with me except my grandson, he talks a lot. But even that wears me out.

no photo
Wed 11/28/18 07:11 PM
I had one about 3-4 hrs drive

no photo
Mon 11/26/18 08:32 PM
Two of my past relationship I initiated. In 1982 I asked my ex husband to join me to a dance club. Later after I was divorced I approached a guy who was in class with me. I knew it was last day and I'd not see him again. We were together close to 3 yrs. They didn't seem to mind.

no photo
Mon 11/26/18 08:19 PM

Leery is how i feel about it.

Hmmm, why's that Rock?

A chick that interested in me?

Gotta be psychotic or somethin'

rofl you're funny

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 19 20