Community > Posts By > Marykate41

Marykate41's photo
Thu 08/09/18 02:55 PM
yes I was married but kids are in college and I still help my kids when In can so please dont assume you know everything I was asking as a friend to another if they been in my shoes for their advice only.

Marykate41's photo
Thu 08/09/18 12:54 PM
I am a 41yr old good hearted mom who is recently divorce and I have kids but I am currently sick right now but I dont want your pity I am struggling and need help and guidance on what to do to get moved for my bone marrow and stem cell treatment at the lung institute in Pittsburgh. They sold the house I was renting and to my ex sister in law and I was evicted . I have to be moved and need help relocating financially and I always pay back but after being scammed out of money by a so called private lender I need help I cant do this alone anymore I dont know where to turn. I have a name and I am real my name is mary Catherine but everyone calls me kate. I just want true sincere friend first please considered I been hurt enough. I am wanting a loyal friend first I have a home to go to I need help finding a loan with no money down I dont have any money left. Everyone here wants money and legal aid is out of funds and we are in a rural area here limited resources here too. I am facing two choices either get the surgery or have hospice come in and I dont deserve this and neither do my kids.

Marykate41's photo
Thu 08/09/18 12:43 PM
I have but my surgery is schedule in Pittsburgh and I am still in Missouri the only option is a loan but with my credit I need to pay the first payment for collateral and I dont have it and trying to keep to adult kids in school too.

Marykate41's photo
Thu 08/09/18 10:47 AM
I need help finding a lawyer or with moving expenses for medical treatment. I just got divorce and need medical help but dont want a handout will pay back. But I have a home to go to just need help paying for the move. I been evicted from my home from a ex sister in law since the divorce . Please dont lecture me or assume I am awful person my life is difficult enough.