Community > Posts By > QuintupleB

QuintupleB's photo
Sat 09/29/18 02:03 PM

Republicans fear political fallout from Kavanaugh turmoil

"Whether or not Republicans ultimately confirm President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee, some on the front lines of the GOP's midterm battlefield fear the party may have already lost".

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/republicans-fear-political-fallout-kavanaugh-turmoil-58170357

Could it be because of things like this? Where many GOP leaders tell half-truths and whole lies?

As a teen, Kavanaugh was never a legal drinker in Maryland

That means squat. Underage drinking happens all the time, unfortunately. btw: underage drinking is illegal. According the the rediscovered yearbooks, the yearbooks reflect girls (including Ford) as beer drinking boy and crazy. Even to the point of memorializing it in the yearbook. (with images that she appears in.)

"Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has readily acknowledged that he often drank beer during his prep school days and made a point in his congressional testimony that seniors could buy beer legally in Maryland at the age of 18.

But Kavanaugh was never a legal drinker in that state when he was a high schooler — he was still 17 when that state’s drinking age was increased to 21 on July 1, 1982. Anyone who turned 18 after that date, including Kavanaugh’s classmates, also would have been unable to drink legally in the state.

http://apnews.com/e4a48c01f3bf4094b9faea33cd049729

Or maybe things like this"

Judge: Democrats in Congress can sue Trump over emoluments

"A federal district judge in Washington ruled Friday that a group of nearly 200 Democratic senators and representatives have legal standing to sue President Donald Trump to prove he violated the U.S. Constitution's emoluments provision banning the acceptance of gifts from foreign and domestic interests".

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/judge-democrats-congress-sue-trump-emoluments-58159942

Let me guess... are you, yourself, not guilty of any type of underage drinking?

I betcha my last dollar that that judge is a card carrying Democrat, or one of the few Republicans that hate Trump too. I know that doesn't mean what he said doesn't have any basis, but it does mean that it could on those grounds.

The Democrats have it out for Trump since he announced he was actually running for office. Ford has accusations against her that she is an anti-Trump supporter/advocate... Sorry any explanation to prove otherwise is just lies... just like Clinton's "I did not have sex with that woman" statements.

btw: Many Democrats are getting tired of Democratic leadership thugary. Hence the hashtag #walkaway. That speaks volumes.

QuintupleB's photo
Mon 09/24/18 12:47 AM

To corral a girl two against one to a room, pin her on a bed and cover her mouth is beyond 'whats expected' by any person or parent I know.

IF she was drinking, IF she should not have been there is IRRELEVANT to IF HE SHOULD have done what HE DID and whether that should be considered when HE is being vetted for SCOTUS JUDGE. they vet HIS behavior, not anyone elses. Its pretty simple.

Wait, are you saying that if a girl goes to a sex party, the boys cant just jump on her?

LOL, thats what girls like that are for.

She was a certain kind of person, so those boys were right to pin her down, and prevent her screams, and try to rip off her clothes.

The fact that she got away, and escaped thru the bathroom window, was their cue to just find another girl like that. They moved on. no problem.

The fact that her therapists notes on the matter are available doesnt even matter. She told her therapist about it for sure because she was so upset. That just proves she's the nut job. Probably so upset because those boys wouldnt date her.

The therapist can't just go around showing off her medical record... permission has to be explicitly granted... In fact, you even have to submit an authorization to see your own medical records.

This isn't an active and on-going investigation either.

QuintupleB's photo
Fri 09/21/18 08:35 PM
Edited by QuintupleB on Fri 09/21/18 08:37 PM

{...}
If it happened, it doesn't matter if it was yesterday or 35 years ago, if he did do as accused, then he should pay the penalty for it.

I fully agree.

{...}
Trump says he only hires the best. So far, it seems that the statement hasn't worked out for him very well.
{...}

Regardless... It's Trump's opinion on who the best is.... and, as usual, when politics are involved, "the best" isn't even close when that "best" is from/representing a political adversary/enemy regardless of if they are or not.

QuintupleB's photo
Fri 09/21/18 08:25 PM
Edited by QuintupleB on Fri 09/21/18 08:40 PM
There's a process that absolutely must be followed for any medical records, and a therapist is bound by them, that says specific permissions must be made in order for them to be viewed (permissions, the Dr Ford would have to explicitly make) for said medical records to be released. HIPAA laws and regulations.

From everything I've gathered, she's made her vague claims, and can't provide evidence to substantiate them. Legally, she has nothing to stand on. Makes for a great smear campaign based on slander and defamation of character, which seems to almost always get a pass within politics. The claim is only being made to make him look bad.

It's being pushed by people who knew about it prior... that "held this back upon request of the victim." This smells to me. Feinstein is no angel of mercy. She's a career politician that manages to convince enough people IN THE BIG CITIES that's she's looking out for them when all she's doing is looking out for herself, her career, and whatever power she can get. She's no respecter of the U.S. Constitution.

Also of note: Since Ford's social media has been scrubbed, along with her online yearbooks... it lends to the questions about her own history and if it actually went against her allegations.

Kavenaugh has no pattern of this illicit, immoral, and illegal behavior on record. People have stood up as character witnesses for Kavenaugh. The people around Ford at the time this allegedly happened have different recollections of said events, with a common thread of it not happening.

Bill Clinton has a pattern. Yeah, the people involved aren't exactly high society, but they've been shamed, belittled, and ridiculed into silence for their speaking out. (Had Bill been anybody else, I seriously doubt their claims, with explicit details, would have been so readily dismissed.)

Our Constitution states that we are innocent UNTIL proven otherwise. Sexual molestation/misconduct is a serious allegation/crime. A false claim ruins the lives of those innocents wrongfully accused. If Kavenaugh is indeed guilty, stop procrastinating: bring forth the evidence and charge him already. That isn't the real goal here though, and Ford, in the end, will get a pass for her part in an attempt to destroy a man who is a political enemy.

Meanwhile... what is going on in Congress that they want us distracted from?

QuintupleB's photo
Fri 09/21/18 07:36 PM

Cast

vast

QuintupleB's photo
Fri 09/21/18 04:01 PM

Make

Mask

QuintupleB's photo
Thu 09/20/18 09:29 PM

Hare

heat

QuintupleB's photo
Thu 09/20/18 05:18 PM
Edited by QuintupleB on Thu 09/20/18 05:19 PM
gran

QuintupleB's photo
Thu 09/20/18 03:31 PM
Sing

QuintupleB's photo
Thu 09/20/18 03:05 PM
Tong

QuintupleB's photo
Thu 09/20/18 05:12 AM

Rays

Yard

QuintupleB's photo
Wed 09/19/18 08:46 PM
Edited by QuintupleB on Wed 09/19/18 08:49 PM

well not all men lie. women lie too , I'm now seperate after taking my cheating wife back. she lost her job and her house an I still took her back . only to have her do the same ****. I believe that a women should be treated like a queen and she should treat her man like king

True. Not all men lie. Not all women do either.

Then there is degrees of lies... like telling your gal she looks good in that dress when you don't think so. The lie could be based on your perception of the dress on her, or it could honestly not look good on her but you want to survive the night with her in peace. All you know is to say it doesn't, is enough for this particular gal to have a good night turn into a nightmare. Then there is all the way to telling her you love her, when you don't, just to get between the sheets with her. Should you lie though? It's been debated for ages about "white lies" (i.e. the dress.) The one to get someone into bed though... IMHO, should NEVER EVER even be on the table, let alone be considered.

Personally, I try to avoid telling lies.

tl;dr
Not everyone lies. Many practice white lies for sake of peace. Then some do so to manipulate. Finally, some do it compulsively. It's also gender agnostic.

QuintupleB's photo
Wed 09/19/18 08:32 PM
star

QuintupleB's photo
Wed 09/19/18 06:00 PM

Math

Bath

QuintupleB's photo
Wed 09/19/18 03:16 PM

Part of the problem is that many people have a hard time separating the physical pleasure of sex from the emotional connectivity of a relationship. Just because 2 people enjoy a sexual experience that doesn't mean there is the emotional connection of a relationship or ever will be. Good sex with a decent person will probably result in a relationship; bad sex or bad behavior will not.

Unfortunately, most relationships won't survive without the sex so the outcome after there has been a sexual experience will determine if the relationship is real. If your belief in the relationship was the basis for your sexual participation, you are going to get emotionally hurt on a regular basis.

Some flat out equate sex with love. Some substitute it for love. Some are addicted to sex and will do whatever it takes to get it. This can apply to any gender ("Identified as" or real.)

QuintupleB's photo
Wed 09/19/18 03:12 PM

Quiet :heart:

Tide

QuintupleB's photo
Tue 09/18/18 08:32 PM
Then

QuintupleB's photo
Tue 09/18/18 05:47 PM

Half

halt

QuintupleB's photo