Community > Posts By > Johnyjuan

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 08:05 PM

No disrepect but Torgo kinda reminds me a bit about that Clear Eyes guy remember?? the commercial??? The difference is clear Clear eyes hahaha

Ben Stein rules!
thats right i miss his commercials they were so full of energy you can just see the energy radiading out of this guy a ball of exploting material if you ask me bro =)

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 08:03 PM

ears are aaamazing.
i check out ears like a guy checks out boobs.
what about when a guy is wearing DJ earphones??? Is that kind of like a bra for his ears?? or how about ear muffins??

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 08:00 PM
I never noticed the ears for now on instead of looking at girls eyes or legs or buns or chest im going to start paying more attention to those ears of them cuz there so damm preatty ...

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 07:58 PM

My hair always accommadates my costume...R.I.P. Brandon Lee.smokin
who is that?

Heresy!

Brandon Lee = The best goddamn Crow that ever lived!smokin

Oh wait are you talking about that crow guy that looks like WCW sting??

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 07:57 PM
he is flying the Magic School Bus all by himself =) Sweet

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 07:55 PM
No disrepect but Torgo kinda reminds me a bit about that Clear Eyes guy remember?? the commercial??? The difference is clear Clear eyes hahaha

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 07:53 PM

this is such a fun thread!

Anybody want a spanking?

I got my paddle?

I usually like the red one but sometimes I just got to use the green one. This is one of those times.

So who is up for a spanking with a green paddle?

Anybody???

Spanking???

No takers???
dude are you in mushrooms??? come on admit it you took some magic brownies dont lie haha

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 07:51 PM

Absolutely not.

Won't even cut my hair for a woman.

Why would I do it for a silly one day of pretend.

(i would cut it for locks-of-love but they said it has 'silver' so they wouldn't take it)
come on bro you dont even have to cut your hair down you can be jesus for halloowen hahaha

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 07:45 PM

Get a career, then its much easier.
Come on dude you must have some type of love potion your not sharing with the rest of us you know damm well this aint no career thing going on haha

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 07:44 PM
no no no you have it all wrong first you impregnate them then you strangle them and then after all that you talk to katterina about what you did I heard she's a good physcologist

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 07:37 PM

true.
but you find out there story.
so now what.
Then you talk to them a bit more with a glass of wine and then a couple of hours later you wake up next to the girl then a couple of months go by and OMG Your pregnant??? hahha just kidding hahaha

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 07:33 PM
Hey dude I saw your profile man how the hell did you got soo many hot girls??

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 07:30 PM
I enjoy meeting new girls ...but I dont enjoy meeting their dads =)

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 07:17 PM

I am also looking for a faithful, God fearing man who is compassionate and understands his role as head of house but also understands that life is large and varied and is not bigoted and so proud that he feels that his is the only way. God made this world varied and full of life that we are to trust not plod over with our high falutent demogoguery. I love the Bible, but is there a Christian man out there who can also say, there are parts of the Bible that I just plain don't understand! and most pastors still grapple with theological issues. Why can't the words of Jesus be enough? Ok, I get a little deep.

Translation: Wanted - a person who agrees with the parts of the Bible that I agree with, and who disagrees with the parts of the Bible that I disagree with.
hahaha ALF your still a funny guy hahaha

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 07:04 PM
I want a blackberry sminorf!!

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 06:57 PM
Ok ok is not a big suprise that both of these guys are going to step into the octago this Saturday my question is who are you going for??? Im hispanic but sorry Cain I cast my vote on the man Brock I believe he is a unstoppable force....who are you going for??? and why??

BTW what do you think of Tito Ortiz making a come back???

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 06:43 PM
I like to buy mine from a filipina girl fresh made the Sugar lassor mmm soo good

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 01:42 PM
Work is for your mom hahaha just kidding man it's friday this means a movie and a bowl of ice cream yeah yeah!

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 01:17 PM
It's Friday you aint got no job and you aint got **** to do!

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 01:13 PM
**** lol haha

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 17 18