Community > Posts By > Johnyjuan

Johnyjuan's photo
Sat 11/13/10 01:58 PM
Think I'm a lesbian because I like girls....

Johnyjuan's photo
Sat 11/13/10 01:52 PM
Eddie Guerrero forever man

I lie
I cheat
I steal

Lol :)

Johnyjuan's photo
Sat 11/13/10 01:47 PM
Welcome home

Johnyjuan's photo
Sat 11/13/10 01:44 PM

If you're single and you know it clap your hands. *Clap, Clap* Wait! Was I the only one clapping? what tears :tongue:
drinks I was clapping

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 11/12/10 08:03 PM
Clavado en un Bar by MANA

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 11/12/10 08:03 PM

drool drool drool drool drool

I want Johnyjuansmitten smitten smitten

drool drool drool drool drool
I dont roll that way bro

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 11/12/10 08:01 PM
I need to catch up on my Kunfu movies

Fightquest is a great show if you guys are really into martial arts

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 11/12/10 07:47 PM
MMA GEAR or Nike shoes

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 11/12/10 07:45 PM
I can't find any asian girls ohwell

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 11/12/10 07:44 PM
My prayers go out to you... Take care

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 11/12/10 07:41 PM
La Culebra by Banda Machos

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 11/12/10 07:38 PM
Merry Christmas dude

Johnyjuan's photo
Thu 11/11/10 09:25 PM
hahaha

Johnyjuan's photo
Thu 11/11/10 09:16 PM

So what, he has a big mouth! Before you say anything else stupid you need to learn the philosophy of Aikido. MOvies are great. but real life is very different Jackie!
I know about Aikido I love to see all the different types of martial arts out there but if you know a martial arts and perfect it doesnt matter if your in the ring or in the street you will be able to use it and take anyone face it segal vs jcvd = segal losing

Johnyjuan's photo
Thu 11/11/10 09:13 PM

Bruce Lee is by far the greatest that I know. He will have a good fighting match with Chuck...whip the pretty off of JCVD...and KO Sly.
why is everyone hating on JCVD?? The guy was born like that not his fault

I will admit...JCVD is good. But he shows off a little too much. I was a JCVD fan and thought he was hot. Unfortunately, his last movie was his own name. I have no idea what it was about...but that doesn't turn me on. Besides, I grew up on Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris mostly because my dad's a fan of one and my mom is a fan of the other. glasses
I grew up watching JCVD bloodsport the kickboxer maybe that's why im a big fan of the guy bruce lee is by far one of the most realistic martial arts actors that was ever out there =)

Johnyjuan's photo
Thu 11/11/10 09:05 PM
totally kiss laugh

Johnyjuan's photo
Thu 11/11/10 09:00 PM

Bro you have to do your research Steven Segal was never into martial arts JCVD is so was Bruce idk about rockie lol but Segal was never a martial artist at all

I don't even know what to say about your ridiculous statement. Segal is an 8th dan in yoshikan Aikido and is one of 2 non asians to operate a dojo on Hokaido. jenna claudia vanessa deana won an amateur kick boxing contest in Belgium, but was discovered in front of Manns Chinese theater while he was stretching. Stretching is the only thing about that guy that is amazing.
what?? hey bro check this video out jcvd starts talking about what went down when he wanted to fight stevan segal check it out I dare you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymA5vA4ppbM

Johnyjuan's photo
Thu 11/11/10 08:58 PM

Bruce Lee is by far the greatest that I know. He will have a good fighting match with Chuck...whip the pretty off of JCVD...and KO Sly.
why is everyone hating on JCVD?? The guy was born like that not his fault

Johnyjuan's photo
Thu 11/11/10 08:57 PM
the woman has a point

Johnyjuan's photo
Thu 11/11/10 08:48 PM

Norris is weak.

Stallone all the way!
The Italian Stallion

HE YO ADRIAN!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18