Community > Posts By > Johnyjuan

Johnyjuan's photo
Mon 11/08/10 09:21 PM

i still don't understand how it is you know that they have children justtt to stay here.

Lets put it this way. If you say they don't have babies to stay here and he says he does then getting rid of the law is a win win. You think it doesn't have an effect, so if its gone no problem. He thinks they have babies to stay here so if it is gone he won't complain.

I personally don't see why we give citizenship to people who were born here and their parents were here illegally.
Because if you guy's dint then no one would be American and America would still belong to the Indinas since they were first here (usa tu cabeza un poquito huey)

Nope because the Indians didn't believe in owning land. XD
Anyway the same goes for Canada and they made this law. As an official country with laws and taxations and a government that is suppose to be governing to help it's citizens then I think anchor babies is an unfair policy.
alright then dont be crying of why another race is taking over haha XD pay back baby !

Johnyjuan's photo
Mon 11/08/10 08:48 PM
Alright but your missing out

Johnyjuan's photo
Mon 11/08/10 08:44 PM
Can't you watch 3 more episodes?
It's like a song it takes a couple of time to like it
Come Bianca do it for the litle people =)

Johnyjuan's photo
Mon 11/08/10 08:34 PM
Your judging the anime way to early come on get into it
it took me a while but slowly I was into it

Johnyjuan's photo
Mon 11/08/10 08:28 PM

just one.
you should be glad i watched the full thing.

no no no that is unacceptable Ms Hernandez nope does not count sorry =)

Johnyjuan's photo
Mon 11/08/10 08:27 PM
I dint thought it was possible man

Johnyjuan's photo
Mon 11/08/10 08:18 PM
This can't be ! I am speechless how can you not like deathnote.
How many episodes did you watch?
Where you open minded like I ask you to be??
OMG please dont tell me this sad sad

Johnyjuan's photo
Mon 11/08/10 08:15 PM

dear johnyjuan;
i saw all of episode one of death note.
i am not pleased.
What??!!! no please tell me you made a mistake !!
ARe you sure??

Johnyjuan's photo
Mon 11/08/10 08:12 PM
Stay home grab a box of pizza cuddle up and watch a retro movie like

Grease or Matrix both are preatty cool =)

Johnyjuan's photo
Mon 11/08/10 08:09 PM
A friend = friends

A Girl friend = Friend + a litle somthing on the side ;)

Johnyjuan's photo
Mon 11/08/10 08:06 PM
PlayStation 3

Johnyjuan's photo
Mon 11/08/10 08:03 PM

i still don't understand how it is you know that they have children justtt to stay here.

Lets put it this way. If you say they don't have babies to stay here and he says he does then getting rid of the law is a win win. You think it doesn't have an effect, so if its gone no problem. He thinks they have babies to stay here so if it is gone he won't complain.

I personally don't see why we give citizenship to people who were born here and their parents were here illegally.
Because if you guy's dint then no one would be American and America would still belong to the Indinas since they were first here (usa tu cabeza un poquito huey)

Johnyjuan's photo
Sun 11/07/10 11:01 PM
Sir I am not attacking you im sorry you see my view of points offensive

Johnyjuan's photo
Sun 11/07/10 10:57 PM
Yeah I completely agree people make the word of God so difficult to understand. Meanwhile the word of God is so simple and so basic to understand but man makes it so hard ! Jesus spoke to simple people kings,prositutes,fisherman, and everyone understood his word, exept the pharisies lol

Johnyjuan's photo
Sun 11/07/10 10:51 PM
What do you want ??? You can either get God's advise or reject it simple as that it's a no brainer your a pastor don't make the word harder than it is

Johnyjuan's photo
Sun 11/07/10 10:10 PM

I agree God doesn't find us a wife but he does recommend us what type of woman we should marry. He shows us what fruits this woman should have in proverbs. It's up to us to make our mind and choose which one we want but God tells us what woman we should look for but at the end we have the power to choose

No contest about the proverbial Proverbs 31 "Virtuous Woman" which no woman - living or dead - ever attained or could attain. Eve, God's prototype woman never measured up right from inception.

If God prescribes the standard of woman to choose, but doesn't directly make the choice, could it be said that we have "controlled free will" as opposed to absolute free will in this matter?

No we have absolute free will. Just we have to face the consequences for our decisions. And with every action there is a reaction. Just because there are rules set out before something does not take our free will away. Free will boils down to being able to be obedient or not. And again we'll have to face the consequences of our actions if disobedient choices are made.
amen bro speak

Johnyjuan's photo
Sun 11/07/10 10:06 PM
I see it more as father's advise now it's not that he's not giving you complete free will. You can go ahead and grab any type of woman you want but he does try to make your life easier by telling you which one to get. Just like if you have sons or daugther you advise them and tell them what type of spouse they should get at the end of the day your son or daugther can get married with who ever they want but proverbs says to always listen to wise council....So getting advise from God isn't really a bad thing right?

Johnyjuan's photo
Sun 11/07/10 09:57 PM
I wish you the best luck =) for you and your whole family =)

Johnyjuan's photo
Sun 11/07/10 09:57 PM
I agree God doesn't find us a wife but he does recommend us what type of woman we should marry. He shows us what fruits this woman should have in proverbs. It's up to us to make our mind and choose which one we want but God tells us what woman we should look for but at the end we have the power to choose

Johnyjuan's photo
Sun 11/07/10 09:54 PM
True juggling between dad and mom can be stressfull on all so I agree maybe with her dad and the other mom she will find a more suitable enviroment to grow up with boundaries ...but she's 20?? you think it's going to be a big difference at her age??

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 17 18