Community > Posts By > Johnyjuan

Johnyjuan's photo
Sat 11/06/10 07:43 PM
It is if your mom catches you ....lol =)

Johnyjuan's photo
Sat 11/06/10 07:37 PM
Welcome home Kasey =) lol

Johnyjuan's photo
Sat 11/06/10 07:33 PM
Hey is it possible to walk to be a president??? hear me out. Everyone say's I am running for president. How come they dont say I am walking for president?? hahaa =))

Johnyjuan's photo
Sat 11/06/10 07:28 PM
Well I would like to have a Steak with all the good stuff but..please dont tell me this is my last meal =) who wants to eat when your about to die??

Johnyjuan's photo
Sat 11/06/10 07:08 PM

i told my family not to vote for hillary clinton because i was going to be the first female president.
we'll see how far i get.
haha.
Yeah just stay away from Clington =P

Johnyjuan's photo
Sat 11/06/10 07:05 PM

Man I wish we can reelect Prisident Bill Clington things were soo much sweet with that guy "I did not have sex with that woman" =)

Clinton was the last president I was impressed with, until now,,,

I agree but the guy was soo full of drama the USA could have been in 3 wars but we wouldnt even pay attention to them cuz of this guy would be on the front page with Monica =)

the nature of politics is a great deal of spin and a little bit of resolution

we always have popular distractions in the states to keep the citizenry from using their HEAD(instead of their emotions)

with Clinton it was Monica,, with OBAma its muslims,,,
Thats because there's nothing good to watch on TV anymore lol

Johnyjuan's photo
Sat 11/06/10 07:03 PM

that's what i've been thinking all along.
everyone here knows so damn well what's best for this country.
they've got all the answers.
i'm just waiting for one of them to run for president.
i can't wait.

I think you should run for president =)

Johnyjuan's photo
Sat 11/06/10 07:01 PM

Man I wish we can reelect Prisident Bill Clington things were soo much sweet with that guy "I did not have sex with that woman" =)

Clinton was the last president I was impressed with, until now,,,

I agree but the guy was soo full of drama the USA could have been in 3 wars but we wouldnt even pay attention to them cuz of this guy would be on the front page with Monica =)

Johnyjuan's photo
Sat 11/06/10 06:53 PM

Johnyjuan's photo
Sat 11/06/10 06:50 PM
Sweet I hope California can turn into those 3 states that would mean allot more money for schools and more money to get this country out of debt

Johnyjuan's photo
Sat 10/23/10 09:35 PM
El Gran Varon- Willie Colon 80's salsa =)

Johnyjuan's photo
Sat 10/23/10 09:13 PM

Katherine Isabelle Ginger Snaps Trilogy, Freddy vs Jason

now thats a preatty *** girl

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 08:30 PM

I think I did some parts of the movie not all im sure I would really like it if i see it nowadays ...when they had the crow series they also had the mortal kombat series aswell...HEY u know what if you dont put the paint on and just wear some glasses you can be NEO from the MATRIX !!

But I can't fly from a guide-wire...because I don't have any guide-wires.:cry:
you dont have to man it's all about IMAGINATION lol

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 08:29 PM

he is flying the Magic School Bus all by himself =) Sweet

oui monsieur
so it would seem

but I often wonder if the bus perhaps left without him?????
It coudnt have because he's the chauffeur haha

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 08:19 PM
yes we are the only problem is that the goverment doesnt want to accept us ...yet

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 08:17 PM
I know im just speaking on the behalf of the men tribe =)

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 08:16 PM
I think I did some parts of the movie not all im sure I would really like it if i see it nowadays ...when they had the crow series they also had the mortal kombat series aswell...HEY u know what if you dont put the paint on and just wear some glasses you can be NEO from the MATRIX !!

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 08:14 PM
wait wait we us guys dont pop off like boners like crazy swampmeet tents....it takes time to pop up a wonder of the world....either that or a good car magazine haha =))

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 08:11 PM
Oh yeah when i was like 10 I loved wathching his series on KCAL 9 but then they took it off the guy was awsome still you should dress like sting now the only difference would be now is instead of taking a gun you take a bat hahaha

Johnyjuan's photo
Fri 10/22/10 08:08 PM
all im saying is since you like ears soo much does this mean if a guy slowly takes of his earphones is that hot? do you experience what us guys feel when we see a girl slowly taking her sweater off?? hahaha =)) sweet now i sound like a perv haha

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 17 18