Community > Posts By > ja1379

ja1379's photo
Wed 10/27/10 08:03 PM
its funny but also sad that when i read the remarks that the athiests post, i can feel a sense of anger behind their words. why so angry guys? im trying not to laugh here but i cant help picturing you guys with a scrunched up face while you are typing. listen up close, i dont hate or dislike any of you because you dont believe. believe it or not but i have more compasion for people like you because you are truly blinded. who doesnt have compasion on a blind man? im not trying to convert anyone. i simply state the truth as the holy ghost has taught me and i dont speak on things that i dont fully understand. its your choice to believe or not. if you dont believe, i dont love you any less and neither does God. he loves you just as much as he loves me. this is what is so amazing about him.

ja1379's photo
Wed 10/27/10 09:06 AM
im not living in fear, just reverence. im not asking you why neither. im making the statement that it is impossible for an atheist to ever be sure that there isnt a God. this is something you want to be sure about because by the time you realize that there is, it may be too late.

ja1379's photo
Wed 10/27/10 08:51 AM
Edited by ja1379 on Wed 10/27/10 08:57 AM

ja1379's photo
Wed 10/27/10 08:48 AM
Edited by ja1379 on Wed 10/27/10 08:59 AM
to middleearthling. i wanst raised with these beliefs man. i always wondered if God was real and now i know.

ja1379's photo
Wed 10/27/10 08:46 AM
Edited by ja1379 on Wed 10/27/10 08:55 AM
this message is for arcamedees. there is no deed or series of deeds, only belief/obedience and unbelief/disobedience

ja1379's photo
Tue 10/26/10 07:42 PM
i often wonder, how can an atheist be so sure that there is no god, that they are willing to jeopardize eternity for a mere 70-100 years of life. its kinda funny because you can be certain that there is a God if you truly know him, but you can never really be certain that there is not if you dont know him.

ja1379's photo
Tue 10/26/10 07:01 PM
Edited by ja1379 on Tue 10/26/10 07:04 PM
the law was fulfilled in Jesus. if you live by the law, you must keep the whole law. how many of us can say that we do that. if you can then you are a liar. Jesus says that everyone has sinned and came short of his glory. "there is none that doeth good, no not one." this is why we have grace through Christ Jesus. it is by his spirit(holy ghost) that we are made righteous. romans ch.3, ch.7, read all of acts ch.2 and pay special attention to verse 1-4. i have experienced this first hand. this is real, this is being born again.

ja1379's photo
Tue 10/26/10 06:34 PM
romans 2 says nothing about not having to be born again. Jesus did not say or do anything in vain. if he said you must be born again then you must be born again. how can you possibly get around that. it is your choice not to belive your need for rebirth in Christ just as it is for everyone. i feel obligated to tell you that you need to because i have, and i know its real. i have been filled with the holy ghost and have spoken in other tongues when i was once a doubter of it. the infillig of the holy ghost is a feeling and experience like no other. read romans ch.8, the key point is in 8-9. everyone is not a child of God(even though we are made in his image). this thing is spiritual man, you cannot comprehend it with a carnal mind. im not trying to battle wits here(please dont think i am), its just that i know for sure and my soul is confident in it. acts 2:38 explains this same point as does many other scriptures.

ja1379's photo
Mon 10/25/10 06:45 PM
yes confession is made unto salvation, but you still need to be born again. you can confess until you are blue in the face and out of breath but if you have not repented and been baptized of the water and spirit then where does that leave you. its not enough just to believe, its what you do with that belief that causes you too repent be baptized and wait on the promise. no we are not saved by our works, but just sitting back believing is not enough, what good is a christian who doesnt act on his faith.

ja1379's photo
Sun 10/24/10 08:04 PM
i read your reply to my post and im sorry but i dont quite understand the point you were trying to make to my post. please help me to understand. i dont contend with what you said, i just dont fully understand the point.

ja1379's photo
Sun 10/24/10 01:34 PM
great post

ja1379's photo
Sun 10/24/10 01:22 PM
i am so tired of people telling other people that all you need to do is say a quick prayer and ask Jesus to come into your life and somehow you are automatically saved and born again. it doesnt work that way. you really need to be filled with the spirit of God. i hope i dont sound too harsh with my words because i dont intend for it to be that way, its just that i dont want anyone to be confused about Jesus. if you really desire to be born again then im sure you will, God knows your desire more than anyone in this forum. the word of God says that he who hungers for rightousness will be filled. just keep seeking him.

ja1379's photo
Sun 10/24/10 01:13 PM
act 2:38-39. being born again is not something that you make happen and its not something that happens in your mind. yes you have to make a conscious decission to accept Christ into your life, repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus, but that doesnt stop there. you must wait on the promise of the holy ghost. being born again is actually recieving the spirit of God through the infilling of the holy ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues just like the day of pentecost. you are born of flesh and sin is condemned in the flesh. that which is flesh is flesh and that which is spirit is spirit. following the law of the 10 commandments will not save you. we live by grace and through the rightiousness of Jesus. it is good to follow the law and do good deeds but that wont get you into heaven without his spirit. i dont mean to be long winded but im trying to explain the best way i can for you to understand. we are made rightous through Jesus and not of our own work. when you are born of the spirit then you are born again.

ja1379's photo
Sat 10/23/10 10:52 PM
funches, i hope you are having this discussion because you sincerely want to understand God and not just to discredit him or pick apart christianiy. if so then i am sorry i even posted anything and i will sign off from writing anything else. it is not blasphemy to worship Jesus because like i said, i know who he is. the people called Jesus a blasphemer too because he made himself one with God, the one who died for your sins funches. this shouldnt be a debate because its not about who's right or wrong, or who knows more. its about understanding and coming to the knowlege of the truth. i dont claim to know everything but the one thing i am sure of is that Jesus is lord and saviour and that there is no other way but him. please understand that i am a born again believer and i have experience first hand the amazing and overwhelming presence of God through the infilling of the holy ghost. it is an undeniable feeling that can only be fully understood by experience. i dont know why God is revealed to me and not you, but i know that it is not his will for anyone to be lost. please stop debating a try to seriously open your heart to know God. understand that i humbly write this with the utmost sincerity and not with pride in what i know to be true.

ja1379's photo
Sat 10/23/10 02:05 PM
if u only view Jesus as a man than u will never understand God. Jesus Christ is the word made flesh. check the meaning of the name Emanuel and you might get a better understanding of Jesus. i worship Jesus because i know who he is.

ja1379's photo
Fri 10/22/10 05:50 AM
the rapture is when Jesus takes the faithful to be forever with him. the non belivers are the ones who will face the chaos of a godless world. i read your last posting. you seem confused man. maybe you should read the bible and pray for understanding if you sincerely want to understand. if you want to know God/his word YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN.

ja1379's photo
Fri 10/22/10 04:54 AM
i want to start by saying that im sorry that your feeling down. things dont always work out the way we plan. maybe your expectations are too high. you should relax and take life a little easier. you are a young and very beautiful girl, there's plenty of time to meet new people in your life. if you think that God is testing you than you should place your focus and concern on him. if noone else shows you the attention, appreciation, and love that you deserve, please know that he does. i hope everything works out for you. keep your head up girl.

1 3 Next