Community > Posts By > Starreyes2M

Starreyes2M's photo
Thu 10/28/10 12:15 AM

For there is no such great beauty which hath not some strangeness in proportion.
I think that about sums it up.

Starreyes2M's photo
Thu 10/28/10 12:13 AM
lol. Goodnite people. yawn

Starreyes2M's photo
Thu 10/28/10 12:03 AM
An ugly person to me is someone with no personality and who is completely shallow. A beautiful person is someone who is able to recognize a person with substance who will be able to go the distance and be attractive as well. That to me is worth more than gold.

Starreyes2M's photo
Mon 10/25/10 09:52 PM
Is anybody out there? Hello.yawn

Starreyes2M's photo
Mon 10/25/10 12:12 PM
As if this country is a stranger to violence. Look at our history. Will our nations long tradition of bullying other countries to do what best benifits our Administrations interests ever end? Colonization!!! Who's the robber now? Is mexico really the main cause of the influx of drugs in our communities?

Starreyes2M's photo
Mon 10/25/10 11:27 AM
Depends on the distance and the amount of cash flow on hand to travel . In most cases it wouldn't. frustrated

Starreyes2M's photo
Mon 10/25/10 11:17 AM
If there is amazing chemistry and you put yourself in a vulnerable situation it bound to happen. Try to avoid dinning in with a movie and be ready for that question at the end of the date which might sound something like: You want to come in for a drink and talk for a little while? or You mind if I come in for a little while? drool

Starreyes2M's photo
Sun 10/24/10 10:03 PM
A lot of people!!! I'm not one them. This is probably why I'm often single noway

Starreyes2M's photo
Sun 10/24/10 09:35 PM
Just want to say hello to everybody blushing This is only my second post. This site seems really fun. I don't see many boring moments.