Community > Posts By > QTPie09876

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 08:44 PM
Looks good to me although we are not a match.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 08:35 PM

Hey what’s up

You????????

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 08:29 PM

Rise and Shine and give God the Glory, Glory

Omg, we used to sing that outside the girl scout leaders tent at the crack of dawn. I've done it to my sons too, hahaha

Liberals won't let the Girl Scouts sing THAT anymore. I'm certain they'd find it offensive.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 08:25 PM
I prefer anything someone else is buying, but I can't be drinking in public just yet. 6 more months in MN.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 08:24 PM
Do you care, Stan, do you really CARE?

Rhetorical question of course. The answer is no.

Next question, please.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 08:21 PM

I'm here to explain your problems

And just how you think you can do this...

Is ya Jesus?

No.

Next question, please.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 08:20 PM

I'm here to explain your problems

Okay, splain to me why people hang in the left lane doing 45 mph.

Because they're bleeping IDIOTS!

Next question, please.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 08:19 PM

blah blah blah

nuff said. smokin

Most intelligent thing I've seen in here for a long time.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 08:17 PM
waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 08:17 PM
waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 07:27 PM
Well dodo, if you think like a liberal the answer is obvious. Raise the tax on bourbon. If they're getting more per bottle because of the shortage then they'll have money to raise the minimum wage. What caused the collapse?

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 07:23 PM
I have a state trooper from PA writing me.

I'd say they should arrest BOTH morons and put them to hard labor for the summer! Some of you little boys never emotionally mature beyond 12!

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 07:16 PM
Edited by QTPie09876 on Sat 06/23/18 07:18 PM

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 07:16 PM
I don't think cheese is mentioned in the Bible. Paul mentions milk, but not cheese.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 07:14 PM

I generally like to put people gently to sleep with an academic drone about the relativistic effects of subatomic particles approaching the speed of light to contract lengths, in fact generated by the illusion of time dilation experienced by an entirely different frame of reference examining the half lives of dragon people among us at music stadiums controlling us with their minds.
Women don't even notice you started holding their hand at parties that way.

asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 07:02 PM

Teleportation Sis.

Because then I could go wherever I wanted, whenever I wanted in a flash. bigsmile

Either that or be able to fly... basically for the same reason, just with flying I'd get to see some awesome scenery from high up in the sky.

The teleportation ability would be better time wise, and really nice for that day when a nice man says he wants to meet me, easy peasy... just teleport there and meet my prince smitten

Or be able to teleport back in case he's not my prince after all slaphead laugh

Guess you're not the only one who's strange Sis bigsmile flowers
It WOULD make doing the errands a lot faster.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 06:58 PM
Sounds like the same disorder has effected my hapless Twinkies with at least 6 players having "lost seasons"

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 06:57 PM
They won't decide that for another year. They ought to have the playoffs finished by the end of April. The season is far too long.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 06:56 PM
They confine that to north Minneapolis, the Uptown neighborhood and the east side of St Paul.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 06:54 PM
Did they ever finish the NBA playoffs? A couple weeks off and it's time for training camp. The season is far too long. Same with the NHL.

Previous 1 3 4 5