Community > Posts By > BrasileiraRJ

no photo
Mon 06/04/18 03:49 AM
Yes, I fully agree.

no photo
Mon 06/04/18 03:47 AM

I agree, it is so difficult to find someone special, if this person is far I think it is worthwhile to be happy and invest in this relationship, even if at the beginning it is difficult, everything is right in the end.

no photo
Mon 06/04/18 03:33 AM

Age may or may not be a number, it depends on the couple, on the head. I see myself more patient, stronger more sensible about my 20's, but I also bring my scars from that walk my fears and protections. The head is good, but the body shows differences, a few extra pounds, white hair ....
I think a healthy relationship with a person your age, because they speak the same language, have the same availability the same luggage.
Love is free and the most important is to be happy!flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 06/04/18 03:13 AM
I agree, I just talk to whoever is smiling.:wink:

no photo
Mon 06/04/18 03:12 AM
Hi,

You are objective the problem that may seem intolerance (do not want a robot), people are unknown, at the beginning it is difficult to break an ice and know what to say or write is not. Perhaps instead of saying that it was betrayed to comment that prioritizes fidelity. The rest is fine. Good luck!!

no photo
Mon 06/04/18 03:04 AM
I agree

no photo
Mon 06/04/18 03:00 AM

your profile is great, I think, maybe it would be cool to say what you're looking for in a woman or the type of relationship. Good luck!

no photo
Mon 06/04/18 02:53 AM
More photos, sorry.

no photo
Mon 06/04/18 02:52 AM

Your profile looks great, maybe a few photos to mine. Good luck!!