Community > Posts By > stylishdotcom

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:32 PM

how long do ya'll think maternity leave should be???

3 days

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:22 PM

:heart:

:heart:
Thank you

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:14 PM
He is the most Genuine lovely men I have ever met...I trust him totally...it was a bit of a grind to start with, all the internet chicks stuff and all, but we made it in the end

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:11 PM

The other day I had a topic about how I thought someone didn't like me despite giving me her #. She texted me this morning and we hung out today and she texted me saying we should get together again, so thanks to all the people who said she had no interest you were wrong and i thought it was COMMON SENSE? ha

Are you Happy thats the main thing? If so :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:08 PM
I am so in love...this looks like the real thing at long last

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:01 PM

Go to a coffeshop, if you don't meet anyone to talk to make up stories about the people you see and a secret identity for yourself.

Blast you have me busted :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:56 AM

Yep...good luck to the kid flowers

Can we make sure that no more Brits are blown up with American Friendly Fire though

tears ohhhhhhhhhh...i am soo sorry tears

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: we love you :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thank you on behalf of all our Young Men and Women

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:55 AM

I have seen many things I dont agree with.....its my opinion not too.

I dont see how a religious zealot can talk about fornicating with others behind the scenes, and still be spreading the word.....

or how people soo in love will dump them and jump right to the next....no spared feelings..

and I guess I never will understand all the drama and attention seekers.....that just hafta scream....look at me!!

this mingle....if I hurt your feelings....deal with it

Eh? what what what

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:53 AM
Get a Pickle and have fun surprised surprised surprised

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:51 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:45 AM
Yep...good luck to the kid flowers

Can we make sure that no more Brits are blown up with American Friendly Fire though

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:39 AM
Edited by stylishdotcom on Tue 01/20/09 11:40 AM
I've got him 3m$ for his return explode

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:36 AM
Yeah sounds a treat with a tag like that yawn yawn yawn

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:35 AM

will thats easy for u to say GYPSY becouse u have all my money lol

Ooh what a ***** rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:25 AM

why does it make u horny?
I get sooooooooo excited!!! The suspense kills me!!!devil

Gypsy girl you tease drool drool drool :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:22 AM
Nope where is it?

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:20 AM
Edited by stylishdotcom on Tue 01/20/09 11:20 AM

why does it make u horny?

Oh boy...that's why I like real life...yuk yuk spit spit rant rant rant rant

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:18 AM

Hey you been snooping on me mad

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:16 AM
Edited by stylishdotcom on Tue 01/20/09 11:17 AM
The TV switched off and living it for real bigsmile

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:15 AM

This makes one feel secure doesn't it?

British man accused of hacking US military computers asks court to stop extradition

By JILL LAWLESS | Associated Press Writer
12:20 PM EST, January 20, 2009

LONDON (AP) — Lawyers for a British man accused of hacking into U.S. military computers asked Britain's High Court Tuesday to block his extradition to the United States.

They say Gary McKinnon has been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, a form of autism, and is at risk of psychosis or suicide if he is sent to the U.S.

Lawyer Edward Fitzgerald said McKinnon was "a seriously disordered person" whose health would suffer if he were sent so far away from his family. He said the danger would increase if McKinnon were held in harsh conditions in a maximum security prison.

McKinnon's lawyers are asking the court to let him appeal the government's decision to extradite him.

At the end of the day-long hearing, two High Court judges said they hoped to give their ruling on Friday.

U.S. prosecutors say McKinnon, 42, broke into 97 computers belonging to NASA, the U.S. Department of Defense and several branches of the U.S. military shortly after the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

McKinnon says he was looking for evidence of UFOs and only succeeded in his hack because of lax security. British and European courts have rejected repeated legal attempts to prevent his extradition.

McKinnon's alleged hacks shut down the U.S. Army district responsible for protecting Washington, D.C. and cleared logs from computers at Naval Weapons Station Earle in northern New Jersey, which tracks the location and battle-readiness of U.S. Navy ships.

The hacker was caught in 2002 when investigators traced software used in the attacks to his girlfriend's e-mail account. If he is extradited to the United States, he will face trial on eight charges of computer fraud. Each count could bring a sentence of 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine, but U.S. prosecutors have said he would likely receive a much lighter sentence.

Last week, McKinnon's lawyer said he was willing to plead guilty to a criminal charge in Britain and face trial in his home country instead of the United States. British prosecutors say they are considering the request.

laugh laugh laugh What's new?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25