Community > Posts By > stylishdotcom

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 11:22 AM
Looks good to me...welcome & just enjoy...you will never work this place out, we can't ourselves :laughing:

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 11:19 AM

on a guy-- Jeans and a t --or-- jeans and a dress shirt

Hey dude if you wanna wear a dress who am I to comment bigsmile

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 11:16 AM
Edited by stylishdotcom on Sat 01/03/09 11:17 AM

i was an idiot and installed a program called antivirus 2010.

its crap

it makes popups on my screen every 3 seconds and it wont uninstall. help me. please!

Big Hammer will cure it frustrated

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:44 AM
Yay...so cool huh

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:42 AM

So if there was one physical thing you could change to make yourself more attractive, what would it be?

Paper bag on head tears tears tears

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:40 AM

Much Better Shaved

Agreed flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:55 AM
Bah that's rubbish man...my sons bedroom has it all...they are fine noway noway noway

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:53 AM
Eh? what drinks

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:20 AM
Welcome to the nut house...enjoy yourself and join in with the lunacy...you will make some fabulous friends flowers

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:16 AM

:thumbsup: rofl

Stop laughing and be miserable you hear rant

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:15 AM
Edited by stylishdotcom on Sat 01/03/09 07:25 AM

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drinks

noway Thought he had no name? spock

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:01 AM

The reason politicians try so hard to get re-elected is that they would hate to have to make a living under the laws they've passed. drinker :banana:

Yeppers that's right rant

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 06:56 AM

are there are woman out there that knows and understands the meaning of a 50/50 love affair:banana:

Nope...maths ain't my strong point...

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 06:53 AM

Yes...married men. Geez. Oh and don't forget the ones that look absolutely nothing like their photos...***YIKES*** I love noway the "few extra pounds" that really turn out to be equal to what another person would weigh.

I love the 6 foot guys who are really 5.5...and they say women are bad with spacial awareness :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mind you it has been men who have tried to convince me

[---------------------]is really 9 inches too huh

See what I mean...spock

alright alright its 8 and 1/2 i promise lol

well okay 7 and 3/4

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 06:52 AM

Yes...married men. Geez. Oh and don't forget the ones that look absolutely nothing like their photos...***YIKES*** I love noway the "few extra pounds" that really turn out to be equal to what another person would weigh.

I love the 6 foot guys who are really 5.5...and they say women are bad with spacial awareness :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

alright alright its 8 and 1/2 i promise lol

blushing

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 06:50 AM

are you reading right now and is it any good? I have gotten some great recommendations from doing this in the past.

Banksy "Wall & Piece" One of England's finest Graffiti Artists...his messages are Brilliant...such a talented guy who remains anon

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 06:46 AM

How Many Times Have You Dyed Your Hair And Why?

And What Brand?laugh huh

I dye mine grey...to hide the roots bigsmile

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 06:44 AM

This is my favorite one:

Started talking to a girl on another site -- this was years ago -- she asked me to come out and meet her after about 2 weeks of e-mails and phone calls.

So I drove out to her place, met her and her friend, we went to the mall, spent some time together, then they asked if I would be interested in going to a motel. I'm thinking, "Well, this is quick."

Turned out that she had a thing for going to motel rooms and starting fires....yeah, she was an arsonist!

Needless to say, I left the scene rather quickly.

I found out later that she had gotten a job in a mall and got busted for stealing from her store....last time I saw her, she was selling perfume door-to-door....

Hey yeah I remember you now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 06:42 AM

that said: "Meet Lonely Married Women - Housewives Looking for Fun And More :30% Of Wives Cheat. Search Now!"

Objective opinions only, please.

What do you think of the ad?

Assuming that the statistic is valid, what is the ad encouraging and what are the implications?

Didn't you know that these sites are owned by the Association of Divorce Lawyers there is not enough breakup so they have to create more (money money money)

Is that a fact, or are you just being funny?

Wouldn't surprise me grumble

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 06:39 AM

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25